Author Topic: Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark  (Read 56729 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
Brother W. Welcome. What you said is true. He tells about this in one of his books. Amazing how anyone could have just thought up this hole story. Amazing, but I guess possible.  :(

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Brother W

• http://
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
Thanks to both of you for your reply.  I'll check that out.

W

cj

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »
I'd like to read more about the supposed finding of Noah's Ark!   Can anyone verify this is true?   Sure would be a wonderful find for the world to hear about.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
I know nothing about the latest claim, but all the previous ones have proved to be false, so I would be cautious.  The chances of a wooden structure lasting for more than 4000 years is pretty slim, but it would be great if it could be verified--although how would that be done?

Of more significance would be the discovery of the Ark of the Covenant with the 10 Commandments inside.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

cj

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 08:18:58 PM »
I just thought someone on Remnant must know more about it, since the YouTube was posted on the main web cover here.   I decided to Google and found the information related to it, from April 25, 2010.  Scientists, of course, on both sides have their own opinions, both are differing.    But, for me, I think it looks credible...perhaps it's because I 'want it to be true' :)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
There is a warning there for us. We have our own Noah's Ark just across the valley from this one. :(
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

colporteur

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 06:10:12 AM »
I may be wrong but doubt if finding the ark or the Ten commandments will change many minds. After all, we have the Bible surviving thousands of years and most are not moved by it.   If it takes tangible proof to persuade a skeptic he is apt to claim "hoax". If it takes tangible proof to confirm the faithful then I wonder how solid they were to begin with and how they would hold up under pressure. Since carbon dating is a fraud who will be able to prove what is authentic and what is not? Satan will use supernatural power and mircales that would make two tables of stone  look like dry bones to the masses of people.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 06:21:21 AM »
I think you are right about that, dear brother. But, there will be some who will have their faith strengthened by such a discovery. There are others who will never believe, though Moses be raised from the grave.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Colleenhf

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »
I am curious if there is doubt this is true regarding the claims of the discovery of the "ark"..why is it posted on the front page of the the Remnant as NEW news??   I thought it passed everyones approval here to post such a thing on the front page.   Colleen

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
It is not a claim by Seventh-day Adventists. We have a topic on our own impostor who claims to have discovered the ark in a private forum.  I guess we could give an opinion on the story, but I am not sure what to say.  Each can read the story and form their own opinion. That there were pictures and it was picked up by the major news organizations is why I posted it.  The headline does not say the ark was found, but questions if it was found.

We are in the process of updating the front end here and ought to be able to keep things current. Right now, we are quite far behind in a number of projects.  :(    At the top of our list are two new web sites that will be used for outreach to non-Seventh-day Adventists.  Since Elder Wilson has taken over as GC president, we may be able to relax in regards to evangelism in the church and concentrate on evangelism in the world!  :)  Won't that be nice!!   When revival and reformation comes, we can pack up and do the work entrusted to us as a people.

Dorine

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2011, 09:07:11 AM »

Much truth with error and speculation mixed in. I was wondering what religious group would put this out or if it is just an individual. (I didn't read any of the small print or credits so it may have answered that question)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DKgpHLZs28#!

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2011, 09:21:35 AM »
It is amazing how such things continue on. The man is dead, but his lie continues on. Ron Wyatt was a Seventh-day Adventist. He was not an archeologist, but some kind of medical lab worker.  In 1991 I went on his first tour to "Noah's ark" and then departed from the tour to go into Romania the year after the their revolution.  My purpose for going on Wyatt's tour was to interview the only credible scientist on his team. I had already interviewed two others who knew Wyatt to be wrong. Both were working previously with him.

The geologist I interviewed was from Attaturk University in Eastern Turkey. When I asked him if they had enough evidence for the world to believe what Ron claimed to be Noah's Ark, was a man made object, he said "no".   He was honest, Ron Wyatt was not. 3ABN took a camera crew to Israel to video the Ark of the Covenant, but there was no Ark of the Covenant.  When at the "Noah's Ark" site, I was shown what was claimed to a part of the Ark.  I threw them away, that is how far fetched Wyatt's stories are.   We have a topic on this elsewhere. I will see if I can find it.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »
I took a look at the video and if you go to 15:54 you will see how dangerous this man was, as is his influence that remains. He either was a great liar or Satan had a direct line to him. I suppose it could be both. His arm was supernaturally pointing out things. He told me that is how he found Noah's grave and his bones with a belt buckle. He said he was driving in a cab when his arm went out pointing to Noah's grave. The bones and belt are no longer around. He said they were stolen. He was a great story teller and had power to persuade many that he had found many things. The Red Sea crossing, Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant, Sodom and Gomorrah, etc.

We who believe, want to believe such things, but not if they are a lie. Some will be lost because of this false teacher when they discover they were duped. It is very sad. Satan continues to want to bring reproach upon His church and the Bible.

Dorine

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »
Very interesting. Never heard of the man. I will relay this info to the person that sent it to me. It's someone we knew when we lived in Ohio in the early 90's. Richard you are a wealth of information.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »
Here are some other links involving Wyatt and his claims, Dorine:

Signs of the Times Board: Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark
http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=6697.msg71066#msg71066

Lessons from Nature Board: Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark
http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=3957.msg52051#msg52051

Worship Board: Noah's Ark and Ark of the Covenant Found Says Wyatt
http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=1015.msg17207#msg17207

Education Board: Why Wyatt's Ark Ain't
http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=855.msg15015#msg15015

Religious Liberty Board: Creating Unnecessary Opposition
http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=10084.msg110187#msg110187

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Dorine

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2011, 02:17:26 PM »
Thank you Sybil. I shall take a look. It may never come up again but if it does at least I will have the information I need.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 11:52:11 PM »
Twenty two years later and still no excavation.

Sister Marie

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
This Video is very interesting. Ron died but why haven't others keep up the study of this sight till they could say without a doubt that they truly found it. It sounds promising...but then nothing more is done. And could it be on this mount and not where so many thought it was? Will God go farther than using nature to point out the shape of the ark as it appears to be?
On the other hand, it could be that all those interested in this are being bought off. People do not want to find out that the Bible is correct. That would make a big difference in how they look at the Bible and Creation. I feel we could know more, but it is being kept quiet.
(Just my thoughts this evening)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 03:36:27 AM »
One reason nothing more is being done could be the fact that so many of the claims made by Ron Wyatt have been shown to be bogus.  He claims to have seen the Ark of the Covenant.  If that were true, Israel would want to trumpet that find far and wide.  But the fact is that he did not see the Ark.  As far as Noah's ark is concerned, many other Christian organizations have been looking, but to date there is no conclusive evidence that it has been found.  Some of the film footage from years ago appeared more promising than anything recently, but still nothing conclusive. 
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Sister Marie

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:55 AM »
I don't believe the Jew's would want to have that information to get out at all. The reason being that Ron W. had it all tied up with Christ death and proof of Jesus being the Son of God. All the detail in that one always did seem to be a bit much to me.

It would be nice however, if the Ark were found (either one of them). I'd like to see what people would do with the proof/creation story. We have run on faith all this time, would proof make any difference to them now? It would be interesting and I feel some would believe.
With Christian Love,
Marie