Author Topic: Life at Its Best  (Read 2786 times)

Adina

Life at Its Best
« on: September 03, 2007, 07:25:00 AM »
Did anybody watch the 5 DVD presentation? The speaker is Walter Veith. Watching them chaged my life and helped me be more aware of the responsibility Ihave to keep my body in good health.

Suzanne

Life at Its Best
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:27:00 AM »
Adina, we need more info on this. They are apparently about healthful living. Where did you see these DVDs? Are they available?  Thanks for the additional info.

Suzanne

Adina

Life at Its Best
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 12:19:00 PM »
Yes, it's about healthful living. I received them as a gift. But you can find them in the webstore  at www.amazingdiscoveries.com at health section. You can read there a short description of each presentation. The 5th DVD has some healthy  recipes included in the presentation.

[This message has been edited by Adina (edited 09-03-2007).]

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Life at Its Best
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
We have provided a link to this ministry for the last six years. They have discovered the truth about the dangers in milk.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Adina

Life at Its Best
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »
I used to love milk so very much. A lacto-ovo vegetarian diet was good enough for me. Drinking 2-3 cups every day I was sure osteoporosis will not be a problem for me. In his presentation, Walter Veith explained the same thing that is on the Amazing discoveries site and also proved the most cases of osteoporosis can be found in Norway and Switzerland where people eat a lot of diary products. So I switched to soy milk. After 3 months I  tasted some milk and I really hated the test. I am living proof our taste can be educated.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Life at Its Best
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »
Good for you, dear sister. Over a hundred years ago light came to the world revealing that "soon" disease in the animals would increase to the point where there would no safety in using milk or eggs for food. Prior to this time, our people were instructed to use milk from their own cow and to sterilize it. So, sterilization would not render the milk safe after the time being spoken of came to pass.

I don't know about Romania, but in the US much of the milk is infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus. It is a problem in many countries today.  I am sure that much cancer in humans is coming through this channel. Also, there are many others diseases that can be spread through animal products.

We are happy that you have made the change and are now a witness of the power of God to change our appetites. Thank you for the testimony to God's glory.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.