Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 22855 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2021, 08:37:55 AM »
“On one occasion a physician came to me in great distress. He had been called to attend a young woman who was dangerously ill. She had contracted fever while on the campground and was taken to our school-building, near Melbourne, Australia. But she became so much worse that it was feared she could not live. The physician, Dr. Merritt Kellogg, came to me and said, ‘Sister White, have you any light for me on this case? If relief cannot be given our sister, she can live but a few hours.’ I replied, ‘Send to a blacksmith’s shop and get some pulverized charcoal; make a poultice of it, and lay it over her stomach and sides.’ The doctor hastened away to follow out my instructions. Soon he returned, saying, ‘Relief came in less than half an hour after the application of the poultices. She is now having the first natural sleep she has had for days.’

“I have ordered the same treatment for others who were suffering great pain, and it has brought relief, and been the means of saving life. My mother had told me that snake bites and the sting of reptiles and poisonous insects could often be rendered harmless by the use of charcoal poultices. When working on the land at Avondale, Australia, the workmen would often bruise their hands and limbs, and this in many cases resulted in such severe inflammation that the worker would have to leave his work for some time. One came to me one day in this condition, with his hand tied in a sling. He was much troubled over the circumstances; for his help was needed in clearing the land. I said to him, ‘Go to the place where you have been burning the timber, and get me some charcoal from the eucalyptus tree, and pulverize it, and I will dress your hand.’ This was done, and the next morning he reported that the pain was gone. Soon he was ready to return to his work.

“I write these things that you may know that the Lord has not left us without the use of simple remedies which when used will not leave the system in the weakened condition in which the use of drugs so often leave it. We need well trained nurses who can understand how to use the simple remedies that nature provides for restoration to health, and who can teach those who are ignorant of the laws of health how to use these simple but effective cures.”—Letter 90, 1908.

“Soon there will be no work done in ministerial lines except medical missionary work.”Counsels on Health,  pg. 533. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Liberty, Individual and Religious
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2022, 07:29:44 AM »
Vaccines have been successful in protecting individuals from infectious disease. There are often adverse reactions from drugs and vaccines. Some consider very carefully if the benefit outweighs the danger in using these medical products. Some do not consider the dangers and take drugs and vaccines trusting the pharmaceutical industry and doctors. For most there is no consideration for changing one's habits even though science reveals prevention is the better choice when it comes to dealing with the diseases that are so common in today's world.

Doctors are looked up to and trusted when they prescribe drugs to deal with diseases, even when the side effects can be most serious, even death.

What are the side effects of the drugs being prescribed today? Are they less dangerous than 100 years ago? And how dangerous are vaccines today compared to 50 years ago? What are the side effects of the Covid vaccine? Are those who choose to be vaccinated told of the side effects? Why not? Are physicians who subject their patients to these dangers guilty when they do not advise them of the risks? Are there laws requiring medical personnel to inform patients of the adverse reactions that may occur after or during treatment? Is it unethical to treat someone without explaining the dangers and obtaining their permission?

Informed consent requires a physician to disclose the risks of proposed treatments so that the patient can make a decision regarding the treatment. How many physicians are informing those receiving vaccinations of the dangers? And if they are not informing the patient, then is this immoral and or illegal? Is the medical doctrine of informed consent being done away with by immoral physicians, government "mandates" wherein if there is no vaccination, people are fired from their jobs, and even churches that require vaccinations without disclosing the dangers which may include death?

Those who participate in such an immoral act are guilty when those they treat or those they threaten are injured. Tell those you influence what are the dangers as well as the benefits. When the government forces treatment, how does God view this? When churches submit to such force wherein people are forced to allow substances injected into their bodies that are known to have dangerous risks, they are accountable for the resulting injuries. These are moral issues involving more than life and death.

When Sunday laws are enforced, people will lose their jobs. Churches will be shut down. Lives will be lost. Those that participate in this will suffer for the oppression against humanity. So it is today when such oppression as we are seeing world-wide occurs. Let us not be one who participates in this oppression. And, lot us pray for those that are being oppressed.

Moral issues are the domain of religion. One of the religious leaders whom the world wonders after is he who mandates doctrine in the Roman Church, the ruling pope. He does not agree with lesser authorities, bishops in the church who want church members to be able to claim "conscientious objection to the vaccine on religious grounds."                         

"Some conservative anti-vaccine bishops, particularly in the United States, have said Catholics should have the possibility of claiming conscientious objection to the vaccine on religious grounds. But the pope has made clear in the past that he disagrees, never having mentioned the option.

Last month, he issued an appeal on behalf of the nonprofit U.S. group the Ad Council and the public health coalition COVID Collaborative, saying the vaccine should be taken by everyone."
source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2022, 04:46:58 AM »
The health summit starts today! January 7-8 at Diamondback Stadium, Phoenix Arizona. Continuing medical education credits are available for physicians. Category One 18 accredited units. There is no charge for attendance and a meal will be provided on the Sabbath for the first 10,000 attendees.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2022, 05:27:08 AM »
Dr. Ben Carson is one of the speakers at the summit. How does he feel about the pandemic? He thought he was going to die from Covid, so he understands it is a serious matter. Here is a statement he made to Epoch Times published December 18:

Because in order to get an EUA, an Emergency Use Authorization to pursue the vaccines, you can’t have anything that’s effective as an alternative. So, that’s a defect in our system. We need to get rid of that and we should be able to pursue all the different avenues and let them take us where they possibly can. I think a lot of people died unnecessarily because we had that attitude.

You look at the infusion of antibodies, monoclonal antibodies. A tremendous advantage, which was not really utilized the way it should be early on. My life was saved because of it. I was severely ill with COVID. I was ready to move on to the next world, and it was really that therapy that turned things around for me. But there are many things that have been very effective that we have not pursued, including natural immunity.

The CDC so much as admitted a few weeks ago that they don’t have evidence that natural immunity is effective or is not effective, whether it’s easier or less easy to transmit the disease. Then they admitted that they don’t collect that information. Well, why wouldn’t you collect that information? Why wouldn’t you want to know that?

The only reason you wouldn’t do that is because you didn’t want to know the answer because it didn’t fit very neatly into what you’re trying to do, which is get everybody to be vaccinated. I think that’s one of the reasons that people don’t trust the information that’s coming out.

A lot of the people who probably should be vaccinated are not doing it because they see these inconsistencies, these things that make absolutely no sense. This demand that everybody get a vaccination, except if you’re coming across the southern border illegally and then it’s not all that important.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Liberty and Health Sabbath Program NOW LIVE!!
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2022, 06:23:46 PM »
Friday night program.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Coronavirus
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2022, 08:03:38 PM »
Tonight's speaker in Phoenix, Dr. Peter McCullough recommended this booklet as a treatment guide. I have not read the booklet, but there are some beneficial suggestions. Please confer with your physician regarding treatment. Hydro-therapy, poultices, and natural remedies where mentioned tonight.

Covid Treatment Guide

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2022, 07:05:43 AM »
Liberty and Health Sabbath morning program is starting  9:00AM Phoenix time. 11:00AM Eastern.   Dr. Ben Carson will be speaking this morning.  Last night's program will be available here soon. It is something all, not just Seventh-day Adventists need to see. It is not only important for us today, but it will better prepare us for what is soon to come. Better that one should die than for the whole nation to perish.

Call family, friends, and church members, neighbors and give them a link to this post so they can watch the program now. All will appreciate your concern. It is an opportunity to share the truth much of which has been withheld from the world.         

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2022, 07:49:38 AM »
Power is moving in the direction of kings and popes. Liberty is fast disappearing and will continue as the world will be under increasing calamities. We shall soon hear that it God is unhappy with humanity because of the immorality and the lack of help for the downtrodden and protection of mother nature. How does the current pope respond to the world events?

­In his "State of the World" speech he made is clear that he believes it is immoral to refuse vaccination and called for vaccinations for the "good of the general population."  "Sadly, we are finding increasingly that we live in a world of strong ideological divides. Frequently people let themselves be influenced by the ideology of the moment, often bolstered by baseless information or poorly documented facts". How does the pope feel about religious exemptions? As the self proclaimed leader of the religious world, it can be seen he would not allow them.

He continues to promote the movement of populations into Europe and America. He also continues to use his influence to solve global warming hoping that action will be taken at COP26 later this year.

rahab

« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2022, 05:52:54 PM »
Liberty and Health Sabbath morning program is starting  9:00AM Phoenix time. 11:00AM Eastern.   Dr. Ben Carson will be speaking this morning.  Last night's program will be available here soon. It is something all, not just Seventh-day Adventists need to see. It is not only important for us today, but it will better prepare us for what is soon to come. Better that one should die than for the whole nation to perish.

Call family, friends, and church members, neighbors and give them a link to this post so they can watch the program now. All will appreciate your concern. It is an opportunity to share the truth much of which has been withheld from the world.          Sabbath Morning Program

Thank you

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2022, 06:55:09 PM »
This is Sabbath morning that begins with a testimony by the president of Liberty and Health Alliance. She is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist. But, more than that she is a Seventh-day Adventist who loves Jesus and goes to Him for her wisdom. She refused to do what every one else was doing. She wants to do what is right because it is right.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2022, 07:02:54 PM »
Sabbath afternoon.

rahab

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2022, 10:01:07 AM »
Beginning to think that all the coercion and mandates and lies are due to the bottom line. $$$

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »
Would you like to listen to two pharmaceutical employees (one fired, the other will be)? Neither are Christians, but ought to be. They care about people and are concerned about the lack of testing on the vaccines.  They are professionals that know what ought to have been done that was not done. You will hear the truth from these two honest human beings who are very sad about what has happened with the pharmaceutical industry.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2022, 08:23:27 PM »
Sister Vicki has posted a link in our Religious Liberty Forum to a talk by Elder Conrad Vine.  Many are not fully registered so they do not have access to that forum. We therefor are posting it in this forum also. Who is Conrad Vine? From the AFM website:

Born into a pastoral family, Elder Conrad Vine grew up with his twin brother and two sisters in homes across the UK. After graduating with a business management degree (1995), he served in the UK public healthcare system before God led him to ADRA (1996). Initially serving in Azerbaijan, Elder Vine served with ADRA through 2002 in a variety of roles worldwide. Following seminary training at Newbold College (2002-2004), he and Luda began their pastoral ministry in London, UK. After a stint in the Middle East Union, they served in the pastoral ministry for 4 years in Minnesota following which Elder Vine answered the call to serve as President of Adventist Frontier Missions (AFM). Elder Vine is an ordained minister of the Gospel in the SDA.

The authority of the General Conference in Session has been usurped for a long time for those who think they may make doctrine in the church. When I first became aware of the practice it was in regards to ordaining women as elders in local churches. The Biblical principle to be followed is the same as how we decide if we should ordain women pastors. The World Church when in Session has said no three times. Yet, we have a rule made by others who were not the GC in Session that tells us we may ordain woman as local church elders violating Bible doctrine, the principles that forbid ordaining women pastors.

Now we have a very serious problem created by those other than the world church in Session that tells us it is not a doctrinal matter to say we have liberty of conscience to decide what enters our body, the temple of God. Elder Vine presents the issue much better than I.

Here is Elder Vine's presentation of the usurping of Word Church authority by ADCOM and other institutional authorities, in particular in regards to making a doctrine on vaccinations causing great harm to members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Dorine

« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2022, 04:32:40 AM »
We recently became aware of Conrad Vine and have been watching his lectures. I've been in touch with him through email. He is a very gracious and godly man willing to take the backlash that he is receiving. He needs our prayers.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2022, 07:15:41 AM »
Is it possible for the mRNA vaccine to enter the cell nucleus and alter a person's DNA?  The CDC and many doctors and scientists say absolutely "no".  Like many scientists tell us what happened 15 billions years ago on this Earth that led to human beings coming into existence. Are you willing to trusts those who are telling us DNA cannot be altered by mRNA vaccines? If the church authorities tell us we ought to take the vaccine, are they trusting in the CDC that they know  the long term safety of these vaccines that use gene splitting technology this is also amalgamating human genes with animals?

Do not take the statement being made in this video as truth. I am only presenting it to reveal how positive many are regarding the impossibility of mRNA altering our DNA. If the DNA is being altered, what are the consequences?  That is something many don't understand, but they ought to have been advised prior to taking an mRNA vaccine.

We can present many more such positive statements regarding the safety of mRNA vaccines and assurance that human DNA will not be compromised by these proved "safe" vaccines.   But, we need to first present a current expert scientific study revealing the possibility that mRNA may enter a cells nucleus and the DNA. This study ought to be made available to all who are considering taking a mRNA vaccine and to all who are advising others to take a mRNA vaccine. There is enough evidence to cause great concern about the long  and short term safety of this amalgamating technology.

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

urr. Issues Mol. Biol. 2022, 44(3), 1115-1126; https://doi.org/10.3390/cimb44030073 (registering DOI)
Received: 18 January 2022 / Revised: 19 February 2022 / Accepted: 23 February 2022 / Published: 25 February 2022

"Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells."

5. Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.
  link to study abstract

Funding
This study was supported by the Swedish Research Council, Strategic Research Area Exodiab, Dnr 2009-1039, the Swedish Government Fund for Clinical Research (ALF) and the foundation of Skåne University Hospital.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2022, 04:17:15 PM »
Now, we are ready for the experts who want vaccinations mandated, Fouchi and the CDC. What do they have to say about the safety of the mRNA vaccines? Can they enter our DNA?

You can copy the address seen at the top of graphic.  I do not provide a link since  the CDC will probably take down this statement. My graphic is a screen shot of their site. They assure us that the mRNA cannot get into the nucleus of the cell, that the mRNA cannot affect the DNA.

rahab

« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2022, 05:39:13 PM »
Somehow I don’t trust them  ;)

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2022, 10:18:59 PM »
rahab, read the prior post and you will better understand why they cannot be trusted. 

Here is another presentation that appears to reveal that the spike protein does in fact enter the nucleus of the cell.  Start at 6:00 mins.  Just a short part of the video discusses the nucleus.

Ulicia

• http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/Home.html
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2022, 04:26:37 PM »
According to "Children's Health Defense" March 3, 2022,  Pfizer and FDA Dropped Data Bombshell on COVID Vaccine Consumers.   U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license.
The data reveals 1291 different rather serious effects the jab can have on the human body.  It is really quite shocking!  And yet they told us it was "safe" pressuring us to take the jab.