Author Topic: Tapeworms in Vegetarians  (Read 6568 times)

Dorine

Tapeworms in Vegetarians
« on: December 02, 2016, 01:25:40 PM »
I just talked to a man who has been a strict SDA vegan for many years. He has been juicing, and eating mostly raw foods. Just this past week he past in his stool a 6 inch segment from a tape worm. He thinks that's all there is and can't be convinced that it's only a part of a larger tapeworm.

Does anyone know of "natural" methods of ridding the body of these critters without having to take medication? He has been through an intense detox (for other reasons) about a year ago.

He purchases his produce from the grocery store like most do. If these vegetables are growing in human sludge or other infected soils imagine how many other unsuspecting individuals are also infected. 

Our veggie garden produce is over for this year and we too are purchasing our veggies from the grocery store.  I've become much more vigilant in my preparation of all veggies.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Tapeworms in Vegetarians
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:49:26 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Dorine. Yes, things are getting dangerous in the world. There are many ways to become infected with parasites. Since your friend was a strict vegetarian, that restricts the infection route some. But, he may have been infected many years ago when he ate animal products.

Eggs can be on vegetables and fruit. Eggs can be the bathroom. Eggs can be in soil, even your own soil. Anyone who uses manure can infect their garden with parasites. There are a number of herbs that are good for treating parasites including tapeworms. I don't remember them.  I think something from a walnut tree is effective. It will be easy to find. Garlic also is used to treat parasites in horses as I remember.

Cleanliness is of the utmost importance when one is infected. Eggs and larva can reinfect or infect others. Stores that provide restrooms are a source of infection. I like the restrooms that have automatic flush toilets, automatic sinks, automatic soap, and automatic paper towels.  And, I like them even better when in grocery stores so the employees don't infect their cleans hands when turning off the water, getting paper towels, or opening the filthy doors when you have to pull on the handle.  :(     I don't like air-dryers. With no paper towels how am I going to open the dirty door?

While there are many risks, your friend has done good by not eating animal products.  When we have done all we can, we leave the rest with God. He protects us from so much we have no idea about!   :)
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 04:51:18 PM »
Here is a link to a site that lists some herbs for parasites.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 05:49:22 PM »
Here is a link to a site that lists some herbs for parasites.

Thank you Richard. That is helpful and I learned things that I wasn't aware of.  I have past it on.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14