Author Topic: Remembering...  (Read 5332 times)

Cop

• Senior Moderator
Remembering...
« on: September 09, 2014, 05:58:39 AM »
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire besides thee. Psalm 73:25.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19: 25-27.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4

I do not know if this is the correct location to place this, but...

Often I remember and thank God that I was led by Him to meet so many wonderful Christians throughout my life. So many have gone on to their rest and the next thing they will know, hear and see is the glorious return of their LORD and their God...Jesus Christ. When He returns, I will be with those whom I loved so much and who I know dearly loved Jesus. I will be able to thank them for their guidance, advice, and prayers. Deep within my heart I have a yearning to be with them and a longing to see them again. I know if I am faithful to my LORD, I will see them again: I will sit and talk with them again.

Among those I miss so are those dear sisters from TRO...Miss Ellie and Liane. I often think of them both.
O, come soon Lord Jesus.

My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Remembering...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:03:26 AM »
Amen!!!  What a reunion that will be!!!  Some whom we have never met, we shall sit down with and thank them also. And, how about those who left an inspired record that has molded our lives? What a day to look forward to!! And most of all, we long to sit down with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and our heavenly Father who loved us enough while we were yet sinners to suffer on our account!! What love!!! What a day!! It is soon to come!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.