Author Topic: "VERY URGENT" PRAYER REQUESTS  (Read 106645 times)

WendyForsyth

• http://
"VERY URGENT" PRAYER REQUESTS
« Reply #440 on: October 02, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
It may be both Sister. You know I have a family member who hallucinates, hears voices telling him what to do etc. The devil talking. Unmedicated he is frightened to leave his own room. Perhaps your daughter needs meds adjusted as well.

Both these ladies are in my prayers.

God bless,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

SA

« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
Dear Loving Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will rid this woman of the demons that torment her so that the Holy Spirit may dwell within her instead.

I also pray for Carol.  I pray that you will speak to her in a special way, so that she can see that in all of the chaos in this world, there is still hope through your son Jesus Christ.

Amen

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »
Amen!

Heavenly Father, we know that Jesus is coming soon and Satan is as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Thank you for the opportunity to join with Sisters Karen and Marie to pray. We ask that you give wisdom to understand if there is a need to cast out devils from these individuals we are praying for. If it be the case I pray that they be delivered that they may have control of their minds and that their wills may be set on your side. Strengthen Sisters Karen and Marie to help to your honor and glory. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

WendyForsyth

« Reply #443 on: October 09, 2005, 02:45:00 AM »
I'm going to ask whoever is strong in faith to pray with me physically in person on the phone daily. If there is someone who has the time to devote to this, I would appreciate this more than you know. I will have a toll-free number set up soon, so that there will be no long distance charges if that is an issue. I'm looking for someone who will let me pray along silently at first, and then gradually join in at my own pace as I grow stronger and bolder in my faith. I have alot of issues going on right now, not the least of which in this last of my great trials, Howard molesting our daughter, I have lost my prayer life and my connection to God. I cannot tell you how frightened I was the night that I realized that the connection was gone. Not Him, not His side I know, but mine. I've never let go like that....no matter what I've been through....and this has been months. It passed by without me even noticing because of all the pain I've been wrapped up in. There is no one at my church I trust my spiritual life with, and that of my children and getting them back on track.

I have so many MAJOR life decisions to make right now, and I feel like I'm floundering in deep water, and I don't have that connection to help me make the right decisions regarding whether or not to sell my house, save it from foreclosure, take the money from the sale and move out to the mountains because I have this incredible sense of urgency. Please! I need guidance and I have none!

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

WendyForsyth

« Reply #444 on: October 09, 2005, 02:48:00 AM »
I forgot to say, that if we can get many people together that's great too! We can either conference call, or do it one at a time and everyone take a day! You can never have too much prayer. I need help getting back on track, and I need my brothers and sisters. Like minded people, not the ones who are completely going the way of the world. (What kind of church ignores the widow and the fatherless anyway?)

Fenelon

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
« Reply #445 on: October 10, 2005, 08:20:00 AM »
Dearest Wendy,   I sent you an email, and all my prayers today  go to the throne of our Loving God For you, asking for strength, for protection, and guidance of the Holy Spirit...leading you moment by moment  to stay in communion with  God.   May He give you the faith needed to, and His power of  grace.
God Bless You
Ele

WendyForsyth

« Reply #446 on: October 18, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
Please! I need urgent, IMMEDIATE intervention on behalf of a girl that I have been studying with and praying for over in UK. Satan talks to her in the form of a demon named Scott, he tells her God will only be satisfied with her blood, he reaches inside her body and slices open her insides then heals them up, he claims to have impregnated her, she is ONLY SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD!!!

He keeps telling her to kill herself and God hates her and she isn't worth living. She went to buy some pills today and I think perhaps she may do it.

Please, intercede on her behalf. Her name is Jeni Bonfield. Please pray for her by name. It is urgent that people pray for her ongoing and immediately!

Thank you all!

Fenelon

Clive Nevell

« Reply #447 on: November 21, 2005, 03:48:00 AM »
I have a very urgent prayer request to make.

It may not be a case of near death to this family but they do need our prayers.

This is the story.

Kathy is a friend of my sister who lives in Brisbane.

A few weeks ago Kathy's daughter went out in her car on Sunday afternoon. As she was driving along a four wheel drive wagon came on the wrong side of the road and hit her car head on.

The car was a mess and with Kathy's daughter being not able to get out and was in the car for two hours before she was cut free.

She also had her two small children with her.

All had extensive injuries with the two young kids having broken bones and severe bruising all over their bodies. Their mother has two broken legs.

Can we all pray for this family please.

The driver of the four wheel drive was fives times over the limit of alcohol in his blood.

Dear Father in heaven we pray for this family tonight asking that You will be very near to them all during this terrible accident that they have been in.

Bless the medical staff as they attend each one and give them guidence as they manage their recovery.

May each family member sense your presence at this time and bring each of them to a closer walk with you.

We pray in Jesus nmae, Amen.

Clive

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
« Reply #448 on: November 21, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
Dearest Heavenly Father, I pray for this family who are friends of Clive,s sister.  What a horrible tragedy Lord. Please be with them, Please take away the pain they must be suffering, especially the children.  Heal the mother,s legs quickly Lord so she can again take care of her family, and her children.

Send the Holy Spirit to give them peace in their souls, and an understanding of Your  love.   I pray this in Jesus Holy Name.

God Bless You
Ele

WendyForsyth

« Reply #449 on: November 21, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father, please be with this family and heal them according to your will. Please use this situation to your good in whatever way possible, even if we cannot see any good in it. Please help people to learn not to drive drunk, and to not drink.

Please Lord, be with my friend John. He wants to kill himself. There are so many people that are so unhappy that they want the pain to stop. They don't see any other answer Lord. Please, help us to first help them out of their immediate situations, then help us to help them find you. This is the second friend in the last couple of months or so that has tried to commit suicide Lord. I know so many people that are bleeding on the inside. Help me in my unique position to be a witness for you and not a poor influence.

Thank you Lord for saving Jeni's life. Even though she took the pills you didn't allow her to die. Thank you Jesus for improving her life since and for convincing her to go to the hospital and for her latest letters that say she can see hope for her future.

In Your Holy name,
Amen

[I'm sorry I didn't post about how Jeni was earlier. She just wrote to me about a week or so ago and told me. It was awful not knowing for so long. I actually thought for a long time that she had succeeded and I felt very guilty and like a failure. I am very grateful to the Lord that He saved her.]

Fenelon

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
« Reply #450 on: December 07, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
   This last month I have been growing very sick....tests have shown I have Anemia very bad.  My hands don't work, especially my left hand, and the worst of all, I have great stomach pains when I eat.  I am going for more tests today.  Please, pray for me.  These last two years have been very stressful, with many problems and trials.   I must rely totally on the Lord.   Thank you and may God be with you.

This a very sad post. Later on this day, before anyone could respond to Sister Ele's heartfelt cry for prayer here online she passed away.

It is a reminder to us all of the opportunities we have whether here online or in our daily lives, to comfort those we have influence with.

God Bless You
Ele

Michelle

« Reply #451 on: December 21, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
We have a college employee who is battling cancer.  Last year it was at stage 2.  He went through treatment and they thought it was gone.  Now it is back and at stage 3.  This is some kind of nose cancer, over 90% of which occurs in Southern Chinese (my understanding).  He is in exceedingly great pain, so much that they are afraid that he will give up soon.  He has a wife and two small children, ages 4 and 18 months.  Please remember the family in your prayers.  He went to Malaysia for some kind of treatment ("natural") by SDAs, but was in so much pain he was almost frantic, so has come back to HK and will start chemo and radiation soon, along with increased dosage of painkillers (which are even not totally dealing with the pain).

M

Liane H

« Reply #452 on: December 22, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »
Hi Michelle:

Thank you for sharing. Your fellow employee will be in my prayers. It is so sad when there are children to see a parent suffering, the whole family must feel so helpless.

May the Lord bless and keep you all.

Liane, the Zoo Mama  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #453 on: December 22, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, we come to you asking that you work in the life of Sister Michelle's friend who is suffering and his family with him. You know that situation and you know what is best. We ask you to use this great trial to bring this family to a higher place iin their realationship with you. If healing this brother will bring glory and honor to you and salvation to him and his family, then we ask that you heal him. What ever needs to be done to open the way, we pray for your people to intercede. Thank you for the privilege of prayer on this family's behalf. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #454 on: December 24, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
Dear Father in Heaven,
Please be with this friend of our dear Sister, and help him to be healed of this cancer... according to Your Will. Please bring him closer to Thee so he can feel ready to meet Thee.

I pray this in Jesus Holy Name and for His sake and glory. Amen.

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 12-24-2005).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #455 on: December 24, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Dear Father,
Please forgive me for not being here for Sister Ele when she was in such need of our prayers. It makes me feel so bad dear Lord. But I know that she will be ready to meet You when you come to take her home.... and we can all be together with her again. Please bring Your love and blessings to us that we may walk closer and closer to You.

I thank you so much for answered prayers and ask for Your Presence to be in our lives more and more all the time. I ask this in the name of Your dear Son Jesus. Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #456 on: December 25, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
Blessed Father:

We all have sinned and fall short to Your glory. I as well was not there for Ele in prayer after she posted. Even if she had not seen the post, the fact that I was not there knowing of her needs was a fault on my part.

Please forgive me and thank you for the opportunity to learn from this and do better in the future of our brothers and sisters in need.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #457 on: December 28, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
We have opened    Very Urgent Prayer 2 for this topic and are closing part 1.