Author Topic: German teenager 'killed for fun'  (Read 1750 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
German teenager 'killed for fun'
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:00:16 PM »
German teenager 'killed for fun'

The teenager who attacked a German school and shot dead 15 people said he was doing it "for fun", according to a driver whose car the killer hijacked.

Tim Kretschmer also talked of attacking another school as he forced Igor Wolf, 41, at gunpoint to drive him away, Mr Wolf told Germany's Stern magazine.

Prosecutors are considering whether to charge Kretschmer's father, who owned the gun, with involuntary manslaughter.

The massacre in Winnenden last week plunged Germany into national mourning.

Kretschmer, 17, used a pistol to kill eight schoolgirls, a schoolboy and three teachers at his former school in the small south-western town, and a bystander nearby, before commandeering Mr Wolf's car.   Source

To say nothing of the moral implications of a mind capable of murder for fun, how much could the video game industry, movies included, have added to the thrill of such an act?
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Re: German teenager 'killed for fun'
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 08:43:00 AM »
Much, I'm sure. There is one video game that actually depicts the crimes this kid did. It takes a satanically controlled mind to produce such garbage which then opens the minds of the players to the same satanic control. Murder and mayhem is the result and the devil laughs.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24