Author Topic: Fires  (Read 54663 times)

Dorine

Re: Fires
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »
Our prayers are with you Richard and all those who are in danger. Your courage and peace is inspriational and I know it comes only through knowing the One who knows all things and is ultimately in control. Perfect love casteth out all fear in all circumstances.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
Thank you for the prayers, Dorine. We have many here who have manifested the same peace amid much more difficult trials including you and Eric. Christ makes the difference.

Ed, here is a map of the current situation with the fires surrounding my  property. We are due west of the airport. Halfway between the airport and the large fire to the west. The three previous large fires have merged and the one small fire has burned down to the river. The Google map shows the perimeter of the fires in red. I am surrounded by beautiful pines and firs. National forest land is adjacent to me with very large trees that have not been harvested for a long time. There is a lot of undergrowth since there has not been any harvesting or fires. Very dangerous. I have defensible space around the house, but not around the travel trailer or my equipment. The problem with the engines that are there, is there is only one way  out. If the fire gets to the road, I do not see how they can stay to protect the property. There are five other houses in the area. If the fire does not jump across the road, the good thing is the fire is coming down the mountain. Much better than coming up at us. If the wind blows sparks  below us or across the road, that would be trouble.

The truth is nothing happens that God does not allow.  Satan can go as far as God allows. This is a spiritual battle.  We all will face such battles. They will get increasingly more difficult as we near the end. I am getting ready to post on the pope's invitation to address a professing Protestant Congress of the United States. He is not there to just say hello. Another spiritual battle that God is going to allow. What is our duty? Are we ready?

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2015, 07:58:23 AM »
Thank you for your prayers. The fires are under control. They were stopped 1/4 mile from my property. Being surrounded, God had me dead center which is  as far away as I could be when surrounded!  :)  Since so much burned, there is less danger now from future fires.   All things work together for  our good when we love God and keep His commandments!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2017, 03:23:51 PM »
We continue to see California burn. A warning of things to come. We saw the wine country devastated, now Southern California is on fire. Satan is having a field day!

colporteur

« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2017, 05:43:33 PM »
Glad you are safe Richard. Just think of the amount of smoke that is being put into the air.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2020, 10:43:57 PM »
We have not kept up with the destructive fires that have burned much in Australia and again in California. Will attempt to fill in with some of the past fires. Here is a link to the Camp Fire which destroyed Paradise California two years ago and killed over 80 people. Remnant Online

Today, California is in the news again with fires burning throughout California. It brings back memories when the California Supreme Court overturned the California voters to legalize homosexual marriages. In the same week 1700 lightning strikes started fires throughout the state. This time, it was 1500 lightning strikes setting much of Northern California on fire.

Here is a link showing the name and location of the fires burning in California.  Calfire

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2020, 07:43:52 AM »
California fire update.

More fires have started increasing pressure on resources and making air more dangerous.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2020, 06:22:27 AM »
California continues to burn. Here is an active fire map that shows all of the fires. You can click on the link and expand the map to see the perimeter of each fire.  Destruction from many sources will continue to reveal we are living at the end of this Earth's history.    source

Lena

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2020, 06:12:16 PM »
This site shows the fires in the United States.  California, Oregon and Washington are on fire.  There are many other states with fires also.

https://ccgis-mapservice.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=fe0525732f1a4f679b75a5ccf1c84b30

zoom out to see the US map

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
Oregon fires were not all started by lightening, as most of California fires were. There appears to be arson involved in Oregon. Satan has many tools to use in his attempt to blame God.

Cop

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2020, 12:49:53 PM »
Antifa Arsonist Caught Starting Fire after Left Tries to Blame Proud Boys, Climate Change
[Excerpts]

No longer content with starting Dumpster fires in sanctuary cities, at least one left-wing serial arsonist appeared to have branched out to other parts of the Pacific Northwest.

Blue-state officials and their liberal media allies sought to muddy the waters by suggesting that fringe-right groups might be responsible for the recent series of devastating brushfires.

However, that narrative was seemingly debunked when Washington State police caught radical leftist militant Jeffrey Acord, 36, attempting to start another fire near Tacoma.

Acord was nabbed Wednesday after calling 9-1-1 for the fire he allegedly started in the highway median and attempting to livestream the response on his Facebook page.

He also was placed at the scene earlier that morning after a woman reported him walking around in the area flashing a lighter, the Post Millennial reported.

At the time, he claimed he was looking for his lost camera equipment and was “trying to cover the area thoroughly.”

More @: https://headlineusa.com/antifa-arsonist-caught-blame-right/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail

My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2020, 12:52:10 PM »
It’s Not Climate Change: Oregon Officials Arrest Arsonists
[Excerpts]

Jonathan Maas, 44, of Springfield (on left) and Michael Jarrod Bokkela, 41 (on right) were arrested for arson by Oregon officials.

Jonathan Maas was arrested for allegedly starting a fire in the woods near the frisbee golf course at Dexter State Recreation Area in Oregon.

Oregon and Washington State police continue to arrest alleged arsonists as fires continue to burn on the West Coast.

A woman in Oregon posted video a local man took of alleged arsonists wearing black clothing setting a fire near Elk Rock.

Transient Michael Jarrod Bakkela, who has a lengthy criminal record, was arrested for allegedly starting the Almeda Fire that roared through Phoenix and Talent, Oregon this week.

More @: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/oregon-officials-announce-arrest-two-alleged-arsonists-including-criminal-transient/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2020, 07:50:09 AM »
Life in prison, or if some died, the death penalty to any who start fires.  Lightning started most fires in California, but it appears that the fires in Oregon and Washington may tie into the ones who have been burning down building in cities in Washington and Oregon. If so, the mayors and DAs won't be prosecuting those who are responsible for these fires that are destroying their cities.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2021, 11:01:51 PM »
California is on fire again.

The largest fire which is burning towns down is over 400,000 acres and is now the third largest fire in Calif history. Oregon has fires burning also. Dixie Fire

The River Fire started up day before yesterday and threatened Colfax Calif. and was moving towards Grass Valley. Two DC 10s were on it quickly with more aircraft than I have ever seen on a fire. Many many homes were threatened. Around 50 structured are reported destroyed, and the fire appears to be under control.

What else is happening in California? Governor is being recalled. Voting happens in September.  Gas tax puts gas at over 4.00 a gallon.  Large businesses are moving out of state. People are fleeing California. LA, Oakland, and other cities are like Chicago when it comes to crime and murder. Crime is rampant due to political policies. Criminals can steal up $900 without being arrested. Businesses are closing in San Francisco because of the merchandise being stolen. Criminals will walk into the stores in broad daylight with bags, fill them and walk out. it is like the laws regarding illegal aliens not being enforced. California, Oregon, and Washington are going to pot. The morality of the state leaders is being reflected in the citizens of these states.

Do we believe that God will allow fires, floods, earthquakes, and famine to infect these cities and states? Absolutely. We are seeing happen throughout the world and now in America. No rain nor snow has left California with water for fish, people, and crops. Expect to see famine soon if we do not get snow in California this winter. California has not built a dam in 40 years even thought the population up until now have been growing greatly. No planning for this crisis by state leaders has led to not have enough energy and water. Fish will die because of their neglect to provide for more water. Flooding occurs and water is not saved nor is there protection of property when too much water is not being saved behind dams that have not been built. The political party has complete control over what happens in California, There is no second party in California. The voting methods have changed dramatically with voting rights given to everyone and not being properly secured. No IDs and no signature verification. And, LA and the rest of Southern California are doing just fine with no cutbacks when orchards are dying. Why?

Newsom’s drought emergency declaration excludes almost all of Southern California, where the drought picture is much less dire. That’s because the region is mostly supplied by big federal and state water systems, rather than local precipitation.

The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, which imports water from the Colorado River and the north, says it has sufficient reserves in regional reservoirs and groundwater banks — enough to carry it through this year.

Los Angeles, which is partly supplied by the MWD, similarly doesn’t expect any shortages, officials have said.
source

We are living in the days as they were just before the great flood that took the lives of all on the Earth except what was in the ark.

rahab

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2021, 04:34:07 PM »
The beginning of sorrows

God is trying to wake up the world

Be ye ready

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2021, 09:51:43 PM »
Amen, and especially His sleeping church.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Maui Fires
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2023, 08:44:35 AM »
For coverage of the Lahaina fire in Maui click here.      Natural Disasters