Author Topic: The Last Great Hope For the World  (Read 560 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
The Last Great Hope For the World
« on: December 05, 2022, 10:41:44 AM »
There is no need to go into detail as to what is wrong in the world. Jesus warns us that just before His soon coming the world would be as it was just prior to His destruction of every living thing except what was on the ark. Knowledge of God is everything. Next to this knowledge would be a knowledge of the plan of salvation and His creation. America has been greatly blessed from having many blessings including freedom of thought and an opportunity to be educated.

When the teachers become immoral, then what hope is left for the nation. America, the land of liberty is no more. Protestant America is gone. The video I am sharing has information that many already understand, but I have not seen it more clearly expressed than it is here. I pray that some who have been deceived will gain a clear understanding of the great deception Satan has used to keep people not only ignorant, but hateful. As it was in the days of Jesus, so it is today, those who are highly "lettered" are mostly unable to understand they are not teachable.

Let this be a warning to all parents who are making decisions as to how to educate their young ones.  One day this video will be banned, and until recently it probably was banned by Twitter.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

Re: The Last Great Hope For the World
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 04:30:08 PM »
Things are really messed up.
The whole focus is gone.