Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7  (Read 98697 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »
The only place you would need your password would be in the closed forums. Contact Brother Richard on that. If you have already, then your password will take care everything.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Cop

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2004, 08:09:00 PM »
Howdy y'all,

I look forward to being a part of this forum. It appears that it will be a lot less anti SDA than another I have been in. God Bless.

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
Hi Cop:

Welcome to our family on The Remnant Online forum. So glad you have joined us.

May you be blessed by the Word and fellowship.

Liane

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »
Cop, it is very good to have you join us. Please feel free to jump right into the discussions here at TRO. I'm looking forward to your input.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
Welcome, Cop!  We have been looking for a cop to keep things in line here at TRO.  :) We have bee accused of being conservative and I guess if you think believing in the Bible as it reads and in the Spirit of Prophecy is conservative, then we are.

We do look forward to your participation here online. We love Jesus and want to hasten His soon coming. Join with  us in our endeavor.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
Welcome Cop, we are glad to have you with us. Looking forward to hearing from you on posts. When I first came I was overwelmed by all the information that I could learn from and I still am. Smile
Welcome

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Cop

« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »
Thanks everyone! I have been accused of being hard-hearted and unloving because of my belief in God's Word as it is written, and trust in the SOP. I have seen too much in my career that plainly shows that probation is drawing to a close and this world has very little time left. I want to be ready to meet my Lord and God.

I am unable to enter many of the forums. Am I doing something wrong? Am I not allowed to enter these forums? Or is it just because I am a dumb ol' country boy that I can't figure it out? Thanks for your help.

[This message has been edited by Cop (edited 09-23-2004).]

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
It will take a while to read though much of the material here at TRO, but if you will take a minute and read through a few of the subjects in this forum you will better understand how we have structured the fellowship.

There are a number of forums like TRO online. Some of then are Seventh-day Adventists. The GC had two such forums and many difficulties. They finally closed them both. When we began we did so with a conviction that we needed to provide a fellowship that would not bring reproach upon God or the church. While there are topics that need to be discussed, they need to be done amongst Seventh-day Adventists so as to not hurt the church or Christ. In order to do this we created some private (SDA) forums. You will note this on the Forum Summary page where these forums have (SDA) in the title.

These SDA forums are accessible to all Seventh-day Adventists over the age of thirteen who have fully registered. This includes sending a personal phone number and a church affiliation so that we can confirm church membership. In some cases we may waive church membership if there is some valid reason to do so.

To complete the registration process click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page and forward the information and we will get you access to the SDA forums. God bless you, dear brother!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Clive Nevell

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »
Welcome to TRO Cop, hope to see you around here.

Clive

Shirley

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »
I think I am registered but so far have been told I can't post anything so I am trying one more time!  I usually don't post much but like to read and see what is "out there".  I am happy to be a Seventh day Adventist Christian.

Liane H

« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2004, 08:36:00 PM »
Hi Shirley:

Welcome to The Remnant Online. You should be able to post in the open forums, but not the SDA forums until full registration.

Go down to the bottom of any page and see "contact us."  That will get you open to post in all forums.

You will find many blessings by reading and sharing of your faith and love for Jesus.

We look forward to reading and writing in fellowship with like believers.

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2004, 04:50:00 AM »
Shirley, it is good to have you here with us. It sounds like you like to read, however, it would be wonderful if you were to join in on the discussions. God Bless.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Sister Marie

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
Welcome Shirley, we are so happy to have you with us. Enjoy all the reading and we look forward to your posts also. God be with you.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Clive Nevell

« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2004, 12:24:00 AM »
Hi Shirley

Welcome to TRO, just post when  you have the time.

Clive

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Hi,

My name is Richard Sherwin and I live in Edmore Michigan and am a member of the Cedar Lake SDA church. I'm happily married with 2 teenage boys (yes you can feel sorry for me). I'm a bee keeper to support my love of backpacking, oh ya, and to support my family. Looking forward to sharing and learning on here.

Richard

Laughter is an instant vacation

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
Welcome, Brother Richard!  :)

We have a nature forum and it will be a blessing if you can share with us some of the interesting things you have learned about bees. And, I am sure there are lots of spiritual lessons we can learn from them. Please share.

We look forward to your fellowship here online!

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »
Welcome Brother Richard, May you receive much inspiration from reading  the  quotes  in this Forum, like I have.  May we also share in your posts, giving us inspired  words of wisdom.  God bless you.
I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Liane H

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »
Hi Brother RichardS:

Welcome to our fellowship and may you be blessed with the beauty and grace in which we interact here.

Look forward to your posts.

Liane, the Zoo Mama  

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »
We are so happy to have you with us here brother RichardS. In order to tell who is who, because we have two brother Richards now, if it is alright with you, I think Sister Liane's idea of having a large S after your name with help us in this. I too welcome you to our Spiritual home here. We look forward to reading your thoughts here too.
I have a son in Mich. How far is Buchanan from where you live? That is right on the line almost and some 20 min. or less from Southbend, Ind.

Welcome

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
How about if I just go by my last name? This would end the confusion. I'm not sure what is proper on this forum. I know nicknames are out here.

Richard

Laughter is an instant vacation