Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--Final Chapter--"To My Father, and Your Father"  (Read 9950 times)

Beacon

Re: The Desire of Ages--Final Chapter--"To My Father, and Your Father"
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2022, 08:56:27 PM »
"With joy unutterable, rulers and principalities and powers acknowledge the supremacy of the Prince of life."

"The angel host prostrate themselves before Him, while the glad shout fills all the courts of heaven...,"

"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:12."

"Songs of triumph mingle with the music from angel harps, till heaven seems to overflow with joy and praise."

"Love has conquered."

"The lost is found. Heaven rings with voices in lofty strains proclaiming, "Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever." Revelation 5:13.

As we start a New Year may our hearts rejoice and once again repeat. " Jesus Paid it All - All to Him I owe. "
---------------------------------------

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small,
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”
    Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
  He washed it white as snow.
Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow’r, and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots,
And melt the heart of stone.
For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim—
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.
And when, before the throne,
I stand in Him complete,
“Jesus died my soul to save,”
My lips shall still repeat.

Lyrics: Elvina Mable Reynolds Hall (1822-1889)
Music:John Thomas Grape (1834-1915)
Look up and listen for the shout.

Dorine

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2022, 06:10:56 AM »
"While the disciples were still gazing upward, voices addressed them which sounded like richest music. They turned, and saw two angels in the form of men, who spoke to them, saying, "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven."

I am so thankful that we have a clear understanding of the manner in which Christ shall return. It will not be in secret or silent. People will not mysteriously disappear as some believe. He will not suddenly appear in some part of the earth and then another as the enemy will do. All are going to witness His majestic and glorious return as He comes with all of heaven. Are we prepared today for that great and mighty day when Christ will come for His faithful followers? for it's almost time.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2022, 08:45:39 AM »
Amen!!  We have been given great light that we might know out God of His great love for us!

We have closed another year of beholding the  glory of our God!! What joy fills our hearts knowing we have been doing exactly what Jesus tells the world to do, "drink His blood, and eat His flesh."  It is by being reminded that He suffered and died for us, that we might live a life of peace and joy, even amid great tribulations. He is coming so very soon!! How many more times shall we continue reading of Him? Not many! Soon by God's grace we shall see Him face to face! Come Lord Jesus!

The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6. 

What does this mean? Satan is already vanquished!  But, he cannot stop what he is doing, it is his character to hurt. The unfallen worlds understand that guilty man, all who have truly been transformed will be allowed into the unfallen holy world. And what  was the response in heaven when God declared the Sacrifice was enough? Read about it in our Brother Beacon's post above! What a celebration took place in heaven. We ought to be just as thankful every day of our life! It was a great risk and much suffering by our God. Let us praise Him and glorify Him who gave all that we might live. What a way to start our new year!!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.