Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--Final Chapter--"To My Father, and Your Father"  (Read 9945 times)

Beacon

Re: The Desire of Ages--Final Chapter--"To My Father, and Your Father"
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2019, 05:41:28 PM »
"The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6. With joy unutterable, rulers and principalities and powers acknowledge the supremacy of the Prince of life. The angel host prostrate themselves before Him, while the glad shout fills all the courts of heaven, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:12. Songs of triumph mingle with the music from angel harps, till heaven seems to overflow with joy and praise. Love has conquered."[/u[/size][/color]]

THANK YOU JESUS SOO VERY MUCH FOR BEING WILLING TO BE OUR REDEEMER - MAY EACH OF OUR LIVES REVEAL OUR THANKFULNESS EACH DAY WE SERVE YOU ON PLANET EARTH AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY.

WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE WHEN MY JESUS I WILL SEE AND HE TAKES ME BY THE HAND AND LEADS ME THROUGH THE PROMISED LAND -- WHAT A DAY--GLORIOUS DAY THAT WILL BE.
Look up and listen for the shout.

Dorine

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2019, 08:56:26 AM »
  From that scene of heavenly joy, there comes back to us on earth the echo of Christ's own wonderful words, "I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God." John 20:17. The family of heaven and the family of earth are one. For us our Lord ascended, and for us He lives. "Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25.

What a scene of grace and glory.  It makes me so homesick for heaven. Soon Jesus will return and carry us on angel wings to our heavenly home. Sound like a fantasy story? Sound too good to be true? I believe it because God said it and He has proven Himself to be trusted over and over. The more I read of His life the more I love Him and hate sin. I long to spend eternity with Him.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Beacon

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2020, 04:50:37 PM »
"Christ had ascended to heaven in the form of humanity. The disciples had beheld the cloud receive Him. The same Jesus who had walked and talked and prayed with them; who had broken bread with them; who had been with them in their boats on the lake; and who had that very day toiled with them up the ascent of Olivet,--The same Jesus had now gone to share His Father's throne. And the angels had assured them that the very One whom they had seen go up into heaven, would come again even as He had ascended. He will come "with clouds; and every eye shall see Him." "The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise." "The Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory." Revelation 1:7; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Matthew 25:31. Thus will be fulfilled the Lord's own promise to His disciples: "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3. Well might the disciples rejoice in the hope of their Lord's return."

Satan is vanquished---He is a defeated foe!! Those who surrender to Jesus "NOW" can rest assured that if they remain faithful in their earthly journey, they also will join the heavenly throng when Jesus comes to take His children home. There will be no more Suffering, Pain and Sorrow. No more Death!! All the trials of this life are behind them --"FOREVER MORE". What Joy it will be to be with Jesus. Oh friends let us keep our eyes fixed upon Jesus and be ready to enter into the "JOY OF OUR SALVATION!"

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2020, 06:07:33 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

We need not be discouraged when Christ abides in our hearts by faith!!

"When the disciples went back to Jerusalem, the people looked upon them with amazement. After the trial and crucifixion of Christ, it had been thought that they would appear downcast and ashamed. Their enemies expected to see upon their faces an expression of sorrow and defeat. Instead of this there was only gladness and triumph. Their faces were aglow with a happiness not born of earth. They did not mourn over disappointed hopes, but were full of praise and thanksgiving to God. With rejoicing they told the wonderful story of Christ's resurrection and His ascension to heaven, and their testimony was received by many." {The Desire of Ages, page 832, paragraph 3}

Let us go forth today in the joy of Jesus to bless others! Even if people would expect us to be discouraged based on what we have gone through, let us not turn our eyes from the eternal realities Jesus has gone to prepare for us!! He Himself is the great Reward, the One in whom all our hopes are centered!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
Christ had sojourned in the world for thirty-three years; He had endured its scorn, insult, and mockery; He had been rejected and crucified. Now, when about to ascend to His throne of glory,--as He reviews the ingratitude of the people He came to save,--will He not withdraw from them His sympathy and love? Will not His affections be centered upon that realm where He is appreciated, and where sinless angels wait to do His bidding? No; His promise to those loved ones whom He leaves on earth is, "I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20.

We are once again reminded of the great love and sacrifice extended to the inhabitants of this sin sick planet.  I cling to Him today in surrender of heart for I need Him every moment of the day. He never leaves us even when we fall but stretches out His hand to lift us up that we may walk together again; moment by moment, hour by hour, year by year into the kingdom of heaven never to look back. We are almost there. May we never allow the cares or pleasures of this life to exclude us from the incredible beauties of eternity.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2020, 07:05:43 AM »
Amen! If we will continue to spend a thoughtful hour each day contemplating His great love for us, how can we even turn from Him? By beholding Him, we shall be continually changed into His character. The things of this world will soon pass away, but the things we cannot see are eternal and will never pass away! Let us renew our vows to our Savior and live for Him today.

This dark spot in the universe is God's lesson book for the entire universe. The great controversy between good and evil, between Christ and Satan has been decided. But, not all is finished. God has yet to present to the universe the power of His grace to keep fallen man from sinning. Not one man or two men, but an entire church! When Christ suffered and died, God's part of the everlasting covenant was completed, now it is our time to do our part. God is waiting upon us. What was His part? Jesus had to survive having His heal bruised. He refuses to receive the worship of angels until His Father confirms that justice has been satisfied.

He enters into the presence of His Father. He points to His wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet; He lifts His hands, bearing the print of nails. He points to the tokens of His triumph; He presents to God the wave sheaf, those raised with Him as representatives of that great multitude who shall come forth from the grave at His second coming. He approaches the Father, with whom there is joy over one sinner that repents; who rejoices over one with singing. Before the foundations of the earth were laid, the Father and the Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, "It is finished," He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption. If Thy justice is satisfied, "I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am." John 19:30; 17:24.
     The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6. 

And let us also worship Him with all of our strength!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2020, 07:10:50 AM »
We have once again completed the study of this most wonderful revelation of our God. Ask any of us if we are tired of reading this Book every day and the answer will always be the same. How can we tire of being blessed by a deeper understanding of the love or our God! It is life to us. We want to encourage those who are reading along with us to share your blessings as you are being blessed. If you are not registered, please do so and share your joys with all who will read in this forum from now until our Savior comes to take us home!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Lena

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2020, 09:09:21 PM »
Ask any of us if we are tired of reading this Book

I have downloaded an audio version of The Desire of Ages to my computer.  It is such a blessing to go about my day and listen to wonderful words.
Am downloading several EGW audio books but Desire of Ages is my favorite.

Dorine

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2020, 04:52:18 AM »
"Songs of triumph mingle with the music from angel harps, till heaven seems to overflow with joy and praise. Love has conquered. The lost is found. Heaven rings with voices in lofty strains proclaiming, "Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever." Revelation 5:13."

What a journey! and I'm excited to start it all over again. As I was reading this morning the thought came to me that one of these times will be the last time until we are reunited in heaven. We will not need the book because we will be in the presence of the One we have been reading about. My heart is surrendered to Him as I begin this new day. When all is right between God and I there is much joy, peace and there is a deep assurance that He is my God and I am His child. No I don't deserve it but that is what makes me love Him all the more. No matter our history He will never turn away from a represented heart.

Beacon

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2020, 06:00:26 AM »
..."The Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, "It is finished," He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption."

"If Thy justice is satisfied, "I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am." John 19:30; 17:24

"The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6."

What more can be said than, " THANK YOU JESUS FOR GRANTING AND PROVIDING SUCH GREAT REDEMPTION TO ONE SUCH AS I"

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2020, 08:54:39 AM »
Amen dear brother!  I appreciate so much that I can see our God is not just a Spirit, but He has arms!!   :)  We are recreated in His image!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2020, 08:54:52 AM »
"Songs of triumph mingle with the music from angel harps, till heaven seems to overflow with joy and praise. Love has conquered. The lost is found. Heaven rings with voices in lofty strains proclaiming, "Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever." Revelation 5:13."

What a journey! and I'm excited to start it all over again. As I was reading this morning the thought came to me that one of these times will be the last time until we are reunited in heaven. We will not need the book because we will be in the presence of the One we have been reading about. My heart is surrendered to Him as I begin this new day. When all is right between God and I there is much joy, peace and there is a deep assurance that He is my God and I am His child. No I don't deserve it but that is what makes me love Him all the more. No matter our history He will never turn away from a represented heart.
Amen! What a God we serve!! Are we as excited as were the angels when entering the City? We ought to be! We are the ones for whom Christ suffered and died

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2020, 09:00:48 AM »
There is order in heaven. And, there is to be order here in His church. All is not what it ought to be, or what it soon will be. The organized church is organized to do a work we cannot do individually. While we remain in a Laodicean condition, revival and reformation is taking place today. Those who do not believe the church will be revived, do not study the Spirit of Prophecy nor the Bible well enough. God has promised to heal the church. He is pouring out clean water upon us today. He is breathing out His Holy Spirit upon the dead, dead, dry bones. They will arise and walk.

In today's reading, what a chapter, we find evidence of perfect organization in heaven.

There is the throne, and around it the rainbow of promise. There are cherubim and seraphim. The commanders of the angel hosts, the sons of God, the representatives of the unfallen worlds, are assembled. The heavenly council before which Lucifer had accused God and His Son, the representatives of those sinless realms over which Satan had thought to establish his dominion,--all are there to welcome the Redeemer. They are eager to celebrate His triumph and to glorify their King.

God has won the victory for us, now let us glorify Him that He can put an end to suffering and sin!

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
Amen, Amen, and Amen!! I heartily agree with you, Sister Dorine, Brother Beacon, and Brother Richard!! One thing that we also can look forward to in heaven is that we will still have The Bible, The Desire of Ages (as you reflected upon Sister Dorine, though being in God's presence will bring new beauty to what has been given us), and all of the sacred revelations God has given us, especially as "our little world is the lesson book of the universe" {The Desire of Ages, page 19, paragraph 2}, and I look forward to God Himself showing us NEW DEPTHS of beauty and glory from the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy FOR ALL ETERNITY!!

God so values what we go through in this world enough to record EVERYTHING of spiritual significance in a special book: "Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name" (Malachi 3:16). Furthermore, we often think of the word of God as only the 66 books of the Bible, but it is much more that comprises God's sacred revelation to us! I love this reality: "The great storehouse of truth is the word of God—the written word, the book of nature, and the book of experience in God's dealing with human life. Here are the treasures from which Christ's workers are to draw. In the search after truth they are to depend upon God, not upon human intelligences, the great men whose wisdom is foolishness with God. Through His own appointed channels the Lord will impart a knowledge of Himself to every seeker." {Christ's Object Lessons, page 125, paragraph 2} And it is as we have been unitedly seeking Christ together in this journey in The Desire of Ages that we have been deeply blessed!!

I was so encouraged today to focus on Christ's victory:

"From that scene of heavenly joy, there comes back to us on earth the echo of Christ's own wonderful words, 'I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.' John 20:17. The family of heaven and the family of earth are one. For us our Lord ascended, and for us He lives. "Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25." {The Desire of Ages, page 835, paragraph 2}   

Yes, Jesus is NOW interceding in heaven's sanctuary to blot out the record of the sins of those who have found the victory in the gospel to live lives of humble, complete surrender of the ENTIRE heart to Him so He can not only cleanse from sin but impute and impart His character that will always be manifested in all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing while living up to all the glorious light of the Ten Commandments! And the only reason we obey is from the pure motive of love, because we love Him who first loved us!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2020, 05:41:49 AM »
Life is speeding by. Here we are again at the end of this beautiful book. The following paragraph warmed my heart this morning and filled me with joy and longing with it's hope and promise for all those who have accepted Jesus as their personal Saviour.

Christ had ascended to heaven in the form of humanity. The disciples had beheld the cloud receive Him. The same Jesus who had walked and talked and prayed with them; who had broken bread with them; who had been with them in their boats on the lake; and who had that very day toiled with them up the ascent of Olivet,--the same Jesus had now gone to share His Father's throne. And the angels had assured them that the very One whom they had seen go up into heaven, would come again even as He had ascended. He will come "with clouds; and every eye shall see Him." "The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise." "The Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory." Revelation 1:7; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Matthew 25:31. Thus will be fulfilled the Lord's own promise to His disciples: "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3. Well might the disciples rejoice in the hope of their Lord's return.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2020, 06:27:40 AM »
Amen, Sister Dorine! What a blessing to share this encouragement together!!

As I finish reading The Desire of Ages again, I am so thankful that I have been freshly brought into Jesus' presence by beholding Him and seeing the precious promises in the Bible so powerfully highlighted! I love that He is not satisfied until we are all with Him!!

"But He waves them back. Not yet; He cannot now receive the coronet of glory and the royal robe. He enters into the presence of His Father. He points to His wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet; He lifts His hands, bearing the print of nails. He points to the tokens of His triumph; He presents to God the wave sheaf, those raised with Him as representatives of that great multitude who shall come forth from the grave at His second coming. He approaches the Father, with whom there is joy over one sinner that repents; who rejoices over one with singing. Before the foundations of the earth were laid, the Father and the Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, 'It is finished,' He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption. If Thy justice is satisfied, 'I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am.' John 19:30; 17:24." {The Desire of Ages, page 834, paragraph 2}

Let us keep looking to Christ and surrendering UNRESERVEDLY to His will on a moment-by-moment basis so all of the fruits of the Spirit may be manifest in our lives without one missing as we live the law of heaven with affectionate willingness!!

Beacon

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2020, 07:01:46 AM »
"Before the foundations of the earth were laid, the Father and the Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, "It is finished," He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption. If Thy justice is satisfied, "I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am." John 19:30; 17:24.

Isn't it a WONDERFUL, almost an incomprehensible  thought --- Jesus wants "us" His redeemed family from earth -- to be with Him for all eternity. All pain, sorrow, and sadness have been banished FOREVER!! 

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

'The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6.

Revelation 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2020, 10:24:29 PM »
Amen, amen, and amen!! What a glorious day it was when our heavenly Father's arms encircled His Son! Imagine His joy!!! His Son is safe from the evil in this wicked world.

There is the throne, and around it the rainbow of promise. There are cherubim and seraphim. The commanders of the angel hosts, the sons of God, the representatives of the unfallen worlds, are assembled. The heavenly council before which Lucifer had accused God and His Son, the representatives of those sinless realms over which Satan had thought to establish his dominion,--all are there to welcome the Redeemer. They are eager to celebrate His triumph and to glorify their King.
     But He waves them back. Not yet; He cannot now receive the coronet of glory and the royal robe. He enters into the presence of His Father. He points to His wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet; He lifts His hands, bearing the print of nails. He points to the tokens of His triumph; He presents to God the wave sheaf, those raised with Him as representatives of that great multitude who shall come forth from the grave at His second coming. He approaches the Father, with whom there is joy over one sinner that repents; who rejoices over one with singing. Before the foundations of the earth were laid, the Father and the Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, "It is finished," He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption. If Thy justice is satisfied, "I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am." John 19:30; 17:24.
     The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6. 

And amid the rejoicing our God and His Son do not forget why Jesus had to come here a helpless baby subject to the weakness of humanity to fight the battle as we have to fight it....at the risk of failure and eternal loss! Such love!!! It was for us while we were yet sinners. Our Father and our Savior were and are filled with joy when one sinner repents.   It is the grace whereby we are saved daily. Let us continue to spend that thoughtful hour each day contemplating His life and His love!!!

Thank you, Jesus for giving us this most beautiful revelation of your character in which we also see our heavenly Father!

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2020, 03:59:42 AM »
Happy Sabbath! Go forward with Jesus!!

"Upon reaching the Mount of Olives, Jesus led the way across the summit, to the vicinity of Bethany. Here He paused, and the disciples gathered about Him. Beams of light seemed to radiate from His countenance as He looked lovingly upon them. He upbraided them not for their faults and failures; words of the deepest tenderness were the last that fell upon their ears from the lips of their Lord. With hands outstretched in blessing, and as if in assurance of His protecting care, He slowly ascended from among them, drawn heavenward by a power stronger than any earthly attraction. As He passed upward, the awe-stricken disciples looked with straining eyes for the last glimpse of their ascending Lord. A cloud of glory hid Him from their sight; and the words came back to them as the cloudy chariot of angels received Him, 'Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.' At the same time there floated down to them the sweetest and most joyous music from the angel choir." {The Desire of Ages, page 830, paragraph 3}

Let us rejoice that Jesus is COMING SO SOON and we have the privilege of sharing the GOOD NEWS with as many as possible! Jesus can take the most sinful, broken life and transform the heart and mind into the place where He dwells, manifesting in and through the life His true character--all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing in happy obedience to the law of God!

Dorine

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2020, 06:05:23 AM »
"The voice of God is heard proclaiming that justice is satisfied. Satan is vanquished. Christ's toiling, struggling ones on earth are "accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:6. Before the heavenly angels and the representatives of unfallen worlds, they are declared justified. Where He is, there His church shall be. "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." Psalm 85:10. The Father's arms encircle His Son, and the word is given, "Let all the angels of God worship Him." Hebrews 1:6.

What a day of rejoicing that will be. But we may rejoice now because the promise is sure. We may have trials and temptations but our hearts may be full of joy and peace because we know the God of the future.  We are 3 months closer to heaven than when we started this reading. Is our relationship to Jesus closer than it ever has been?  For me He is changing me daily. He is constantly in my thoughts and in my heart but my heart yearns to know Him even more. Happy Sabbath.