Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--53--The Last Journey From Galilee  (Read 20205 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Re: The Desire of Ages--53--The Last Journey From Galilee
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2018, 09:04:24 AM »
Dorine, I took notice of that statement also this morning. The Lord has different thoughts when it comes to judgment and different measuring sticks than we do.

Isaiah 55:6-9

6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 05:52:51 AM »
You are so loved by God just the way you are, but you are too loved by God for Him to leave you as He finds you! Rejoice that He loves us enough to reprove us and guide us, so we can become like Him in mind and character! Out of infinite love He says, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent" (Revelation 3:19). When you are tempted to feel overwhelmed by the enormity of your sinfulness, remember to look ever higher than yourself to the loveliness of Jesus, who gives repentance as a gift! "Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins" (Acts 5:31).

I was super blessed this morning to read this beautiful thought:

"The True Witness says, 'Behold, I stand at the door, and knock.' Revelation 3:20. Every warning, reproof, and entreaty in the word of God or through His messengers is a knock at the door of the heart. It is the voice of Jesus asking for entrance. With every knock unheeded, the disposition to open becomes weaker. The impressions of the Holy Spirit if disregarded today, will not be as strong tomorrow. The heart becomes less impressible, and lapses into a perilous unconsciousness of the shortness of life, and of the great eternity beyond. Our condemnation in the judgment will not result from the fact that we have been in error, but from the fact that we have neglected heaven-sent opportunities for learning what is truth. {The Desire of Ages, page 490, paragraph 1}
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2018, 06:50:42 AM »
  The omnipotent power of the Holy Spirit is the defense of every contrite soul. Not one that in penitence and faith has claimed His protection will Christ permit to pass under the enemy's power. The Saviour is by the side of His tempted and tried ones. With Him there can be no such thing as failure, loss, impossibility, or defeat; we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. When temptations and trials come, do not wait to adjust all the difficulties, but look to Jesus, your helper. 

Our reading today brought such blessing to my soul. It speaks with the power of God's great love for me. Pain makes you very vulnerable to Satan's accusations and insinuations. God proves over and over that His promises are always sure.  Then I read your post Pastor Sean and your thoughts helped me see beyond my pain and grasp these promises of God anew.  I recently got word from tests that the pain I suffer from (from the waist down) is from nerve damage from 2 back surgeries 28 years ago and there is nothing they can do except give me painkillers. Satan attacks when you are vulnerable and suggests all sorts of things that are not true. I've been feeling so helpless and almost fearful but it's miraculous how quickly that can change when you take your eyes off self and give it all to Jesus.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »
Amen and amen! It is His love that reaches into the heart and causes us to want to please Him who gave all that He had that we might know and love Him. Again, we read of the plan of salvation, of His justice and mercy. Why do we see in each lesson this continuing theme? Because it is the source of life. Christ is our only hope. The blind cannot see this without seeing Jesus' love for them. They do not want to see this until they realize they are condemned. The law must do its part before the eyes will be seeking a Saviour. Grace is not sought until one sees a need for forgiveness. What is grace? It is the highest form of love. It is love for those who do not deserve it. Jesus died for us while we were yet sinners.

Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men. Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family. While you look higher than yourself, you will have a continual sense of the weakness of humanity. The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven. 

Jim, Dorine, Sean, and I have been presenting what we see each morning in hopes that others will catch the theme of His "pardoning love."  It would be well to contemplate the life of Christ each day. For it is by beholding His grace that we are transformed in character every day. Today there are 27 others reading what is being posted. We pray that some of these will better understand the plan of salvation and join with us in praising His holy name. If you wish to share with us, send an email to administrator@remnant-online.com. We have  been praying for you and would love to know Jesus is leading in your life. There is power in your testimony.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2019, 03:03:48 AM »
How do you explain something beyond explanation? How does God bring us into a knowledge of His character? His love is everlasting, infinite, and higher than heaven! So to reach us He invites us to have a genuine experience with Him. We can seek to explain, in words, the loveliness of Jesus--but it is as we actually behold Him in the revelation of His life on earth from Bethlehem to Calvary's cross that the transformation begins in us. We gladly surrender to Him fully in true union of soul with Him and enter into joyful communion so that we are able to begin to comprehend the love of God that passes knowledge! Beholding the grace of God can change a sinful heart of unbelief yielded to Him fully into a new heart imbued with all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing! This miracle is evidence of the gospel's power to change sinners into saints, and make us sons and daughters of God even while compassed with infirmity in this poor, dark speck of a world before Jesus comes again. Let us keep our eyes fixed on Him and have the experience He desires for us today!

"The only way in which we can gain a more perfect apprehension of truth is by keeping the heart tender and subdued by the Spirit of Christ. The soul must be cleansed from vanity and pride, and vacated of all that has held it in possession, and Christ must be enthroned within. Human science is too limited to comprehend the atonement. The plan of redemption is so far-reaching that philosophy cannot explain it. It will ever remain a mystery that the most profound reasoning cannot fathom. The science of salvation cannot be explained; but it can be known by experience. Only he who sees his own sinfulness can discern the preciousness of the Saviour." {The Desire of Ages, page 494, paragraph 4}

I cannot tell you how much it means for me when Jesus wakes me up really early to spend time with Him, and the experiential love, joy, and peace that floods my soul because of being in His presence, but I can invite you to join me, and as you join me, you also will experience an intimacy with Jesus that will create in you both the desire and capacity to invite another, and yet another to know the mystery of "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). Praise the Lord!!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Beacon

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2019, 12:59:21 PM »
Amen Pastor Sean....I love your inspirational thoughts.

"Though Christ had just been repulsed by the Samaritans, His love toward them was unchanged. When the seventy went forth in His name, they visited, first of all, the cities of Samaria.

In Matthew 5:43-45 We find this command... "43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

"The Samaritans had heard of Christ's words of commendation and His works of mercy for men of their nation. They saw that, notwithstanding their rude treatment of Him, He had only thoughts of love toward them, and their hearts were won. After His ascension they welcomed the Saviour's messengers, and the disciples gathered a precious harvest from among those who had once been their bitterest enemies. "A bruised reed shall He not break, and the dimly burning flax shall He not quench: He shall bring forth judgment unto truth." "And in His name shall the Gentiles trust." Isaiah 42:3, margin; Matthew 12:21.

[b]What a wonderful example Jesus has given to all of us[/b]....I pray that by His Grace and Transforming Power my life will demonstrate this same example. How about you?
Look up and listen for the shout.

Beacon

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2019, 08:14:38 PM »
"Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men."

Humility in the service of God is a prerequisite to being a powerful vehicle in the distribution of His Grace to others. In other words..." Nothing in my hand I bring - Simply to the cross I cling."  In our human nature this can only be accomplished by the in dwelling power of the Holy Spirit when we open the door of our hearts and make a total surrender to Jesus.

"The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven."

Happy Sabbath to all my Brothers and Sister's in Christ around the World and Across the Universe - We are loved---Praise the Lord!

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2019, 04:21:45 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!

As we realize Christ to be all in all and lose sight of self, we rely upon the power He offers us through the Holy Spirit to be like Him in character, revealing all of the fruits of His Spirit without one missing as long as we continually surrender to Him and abide in Him by faith! I am so thankful that God knows no impossible situations, and we can see why:

"The omnipotent power of the Holy Spirit is the defense of every contrite soul. Not one that in penitence and faith has claimed His protection will Christ permit to pass under the enemy's power. The Saviour is by the side of His tempted and tried ones. With Him there can be no such thing as failure, loss, impossibility, or defeat; we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. When temptations and trials come, do not wait to adjust all the difficulties, but look to Jesus, your helper." {The Desire of Ages, page 490, paragraph 5}

What wonderful encouragement for this Sabbath to go forth and bless others through Christ!! God bless you all!! 

Dorine

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2019, 07:04:25 AM »
"When we have a realization of our weakness, we learn to depend upon a power not inherent. Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men. Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family."

To those who have never given their hearts totally to God do not understand the truth of these words. Imagine being a member of the heavenly royal family just by surrendering our heart and life to Jesus and following in His footsteps. The best part of it all is the effect it has on our attitude towards others. We want to share the precious news to all who will listen so they too can have the opportunity to enjoy the same blessings and benefits that are promised to each one. My heart is full of praise to God this Sabbath morning for the matchless love of Christ for each of us.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Beacon

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2019, 07:42:48 PM »
"When we have a realization of our weakness, we learn to depend upon a power not inherent. Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ.

We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men."

"Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family. While you look higher than yourself, you will have a continual sense of the weakness of humanity. The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour.

The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven.
"

May our prayer ever be:
Lord Lay Some Soul Upon My Heart
And Love that Soul Through Me
And May I Humbly Do My Part
To Win that Soul for Thee.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!

We can rejoice in the fullness of Christ's abiding presence in our souls no matter what the circumstances may be around us or within us (for we are fallen beings who need to find constant strength from Jesus, and not ourselves!). As we surrender the whole heart to Christ, the will is renewed to desire only God's glory--which was the one law of the Savior's life. God invites us to be "saviors" (Obadiah 21) by simply being branches connected to the Vine, Jesus, who do God's will regardless of the consequences!

"The omnipotent power of the Holy Spirit is the defense of every contrite soul. Not one that in penitence and faith has claimed His protection will Christ permit to pass under the enemy's power. The Saviour is by the side of His tempted and tried ones. With Him there can be no such thing as failure, loss, impossibility, or defeat; we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. When temptations and trials come, do not wait to adjust all the difficulties, but look to Jesus, your helper." {The Desire of Ages, page 490, paragraph 5}   

Let us allow Jesus to work in our lives without any reserve, so that His pattern of life that He has planned for us will be wrought out in a beautiful and simple way--as simple as a child trusting a loving parent!

Beacon

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2019, 06:23:40 PM »
"The omnipotent power of the Holy Spirit is the defense of every contrite soul. Not one that in penitence and faith has claimed His protection will Christ permit to pass under the enemy's power. The Saviour is by the side of His tempted and tried ones. With Him there can be no such thing as failure, loss, impossibility, or defeat; we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. When temptations and trials come, do not wait to adjust all the difficulties, but look to Jesus, your helper."

"The impressions of the Holy Spirit if disregarded today, will not be as strong tomorrow. The heart becomes less impressible, and lapses into a perilous unconsciousness of the shortness of life, and of the great eternity beyond. Our condemnation in the judgment will not result from the fact that we have been in error, but from the fact that we have neglected heaven-sent opportunities for learning what is truth."

Today's reading points out very strongly that Sins of Omission can be just as devastating as Sins of Commission. I pray that we all may become more sensitive to both and that our only safety is to look to Jesus. That's another reason I love that simple song that says... "

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS - LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE -
AND THINGS OF EARTH WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM --
IN THE LIGHT OF HIS GLORY AND GRACE.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2019, 07:26:01 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!

We need Jesus continually to do any good thing! Let us respond to His knock and voice, thus allowing Him to come into our hearts and recreate us in His image!

"The True Witness says, 'Behold, I stand at the door, and knock.' Revelation 3:20. Every warning, reproof, and entreaty in the word of God or through His messengers is a knock at the door of the heart. It is the voice of Jesus asking for entrance. With every knock unheeded, the disposition to open becomes weaker. The impressions of the Holy Spirit if disregarded today, will not be as strong tomorrow. The heart becomes less impressible, and lapses into a perilous unconsciousness of the shortness of life, and of the great eternity beyond. Our condemnation in the judgment will not result from the fact that we have been in error, but from the fact that we have neglected heaven-sent opportunities for learning what is truth." {The Desire of Ages, page 489, paragraph 5}

May we not neglect the opportunities God gives us of becoming more life Jesus, but ever avail ourselves of the blessings and means sent us to learn the way of God more perfectly!

Dorine

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2019, 09:25:21 AM »
......The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven.

This seems to be the best kept secret because there are so many that do not grasp the truth that is being revealed here. In order to have divine power to work for God we must first be one with Him. What a trade He is offering. His character for ours. Making saints out of repentant sinners. Producing fruit in our lives that is impossible for us to generate. Joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance without any of these missing. Only God can create a heart like that. May we stay surrendered to God and let Him do His work in us for He has promised to finish what He has started.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2019, 09:31:30 AM »
Amen dear Brothers!  The Holy Spirit is speaking to us and wants us to not only listen, but to  follow His counsel. He is the great Teacher leading and guiding us.

Amen Sister Dorine! What is it that causes the heart to be given to Christ, fully given to Christ? It is the truth impressed upon our minds and hearts that God is GOOD! So very GOOD! It is by His grace that we are transformed from sinners into saints.

When we have a realization of our weakness, we learn to depend upon a power not inherent. Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men. Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family. While you look higher than yourself, you will have a continual sense of the weakness of humanity. The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven.
     As the seventy listened to the words of Christ, the Holy Spirit was impressing their minds with living realities, and writing truth upon the tablets of the soul. Though multitudes surrounded them, they were as though shut in with God.

Do we feel responsible to God? If we have been blessed with a knowledge of Him, if we have been blessed with life, liberty, and happiness, then do we respond to His love for us? If not, then maybe we have not really seen Him, nor really know Him intimately? How could we not feel a responsibility to help Him, to rightly represent Him if we really know Him>? It is His love that transforms us. Grace is the highest form of love. "Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ."
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2020, 11:04:25 PM »
"Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men. Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family. While you look higher than yourself, you will have a continual sense of the weakness of humanity. The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven."

Do you see, my dear friends why our enemy, Satan, has created soo many distractions in the day and age in which we are living and attempting to bring much discouragement to those who claim and want to be faithful members of God's Remnant Church?

"If ever a people needed light, it is those who are living in the very closing days of this earth’s history. We want to know what saith the Scripture. We want to come to the living oracles of God. We want that living faith which grasps the arm of infinite power, and we want to rely with all our being upon Jesus Christ, our righteousness. And we may do it. Yes, we do it profitably to our own soul’s interest." {Faith and Works. 66.4)

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2020, 06:42:41 AM »
Amen Brother Beacon. And when we behold God's grace and resist the offer of salvation, what happens to the heart?

The True Witness says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock." Revelation 3:20. Every warning, reproof, and entreaty in the word of God or through His messengers is a knock at the door of the heart. It is the voice of Jesus asking for entrance. With every knock unheeded, the disposition to open becomes weaker. The impressions of the Holy Spirit if disregarded today, will not be as strong tomorrow. The heart becomes less impressible, and lapses into a perilous unconsciousness of the shortness of life, and of the great eternity beyond. Our condemnation in the judgment will not result from the fact that we have been in error, but from the fact that we have neglected heaven-sent opportunities for learning what is truth. 

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2020, 07:30:42 AM »
Jesus offers us a complete experience of victory over the world, the flesh and the devil, and the more weak we know ourselves to be, and the more firmly we cling to Jesus, the more deeply will we reflect His character. As we surrender unreservedly to the Holy Spirit, He fills us with all of the fruits of the Spirit so not one is missing, and others will be drawn to Christ by the revelation of His loveliness wrought out in our lives and characters! Let us keep looking up to Jesus, even amid the trials multiplying in our world!!

"Jesus added, 'Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.' Rejoice not in the possession of power, lest you lose sight of your dependence upon God. Be careful lest self-sufficiency come in, and you work in your own strength, rather than in the spirit and strength of your Master. Self is ever ready to take the credit if any measure of success attends the work. Self is flattered and exalted, and the impression is not made upon other minds that God is all and in all. The apostle Paul says, 'When I am weak, then am I strong.' 2 Corinthians 12:10. When we have a realization of our weakness, we learn to depend upon a power not inherent. Nothing can take so strong a hold on the heart as the abiding sense of our responsibility to God. Nothing reaches so fully down to the deepest motives of conduct as a sense of the pardoning love of Christ. We are to come in touch with God, then we shall be imbued with His Holy Spirit, that enables us to come in touch with our fellow men. Then rejoice that through Christ you have become connected with God, members of the heavenly family. While you look higher than yourself, you will have a continual sense of the weakness of humanity. The less you cherish self, the more distinct and full will be your comprehension of the excellence of your Saviour. The more closely you connect yourself with the source of light and power, the greater light will be shed upon you, and the greater power will be yours to work for God. Rejoice that you are one with God, one with Christ, and with the whole family of heaven." {The Desire of Ages, page 493, paragraph 3}

Dorine

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2020, 07:46:20 AM »
  "The only way in which we can gain a more perfect apprehension of truth is by keeping the heart tender and subdued by the Spirit of Christ. The soul must be cleansed from vanity and pride, and vacated of all that has held it in possession, and Christ must be enthroned within. Human science is too limited to comprehend the atonement. The plan of redemption is so far-reaching that philosophy cannot explain it. It will ever remain a mystery that the most profound reasoning cannot fathom. The science of salvation cannot be explained; but it can be known by experience. Only he who sees his own sinfulness can discern the preciousness of the Saviour."

Amen! As Christ reigns in the heart He will keep our hearts tender and open to the Holy Spirit. Each day Christ is being revealed to us in new and deeper ways. His love draws and convicts. Through His life we see His beautiful law of grace that no mortal tongue can explain. 

Beacon

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2020, 07:15:57 PM »
"The impressions of the Holy Spirit if disregarded today, will not be as strong tomorrow. The heart becomes less impressible, and lapses into a perilous unconsciousness of the shortness of life, and of the great eternity beyond. Our condemnation in the judgment will not result from the fact that we have been in error, but from the fact that we have neglected heaven-sent opportunities for learning what is truth."

Today's reading points out very strongly that Sins of Omission can be just as devastating as Sins of Commission. I pray that we all may become more sensitive to both and that our only safety is to look to Jesus. That's another reason I love that simple song that says... "

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS - LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE -
AND THINGS OF EARTH WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM --
IN THE LIGHT OF HIS GLORY AND GRACE.