Author Topic: A visit by an angel, Healed of cancer and a conversion  (Read 7283 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
A visit by an angel, Healed of cancer and a conversion
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
What brother Richard said made sense, that one taught by questionable teaches leaves doubt rolling all over as to her words being true. With this background one can hardly believe what she says will happen. Even if such a thing did happen it could still be of satan as a set up to believe everything else she says whether biblical or not. If she were led by the Lord she would be led by His Spirit and not telling us the education she had.

The biggest thing is that she has to stick with the Truth of the Bible. If she don't there is no Truth in her. And as far as visions go she has to pass the other tests also for us to take her as a True Prophet. She is falling way short as I see it.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

WendyForsyth

• http://
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »
Yes, the list of names got me too. A little good, a little evil.....

After finding out about the duplicated translation...it really makes me wonder.

But like I said. Either way, the Lord is coming because we will see more signs and wonders as His coming nears. Lots of them will be Satanic. We need to be wise and let the Spirit lead. This is what we should have been practicing all along.

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Deb

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »
Another thought about this: what about when the angel came to visit her, a door opening and shutting? On another forum, a friend said this is not a characteristic of how an angel of God goes into a room. They are just there. They do not need to open and close a door. But satan and his evil angels do open and shut doors.

Also I "heard" that she has changed the name of the angel to Joshua I believe, that the first name was incorrect.

I've also seen several different versions of this story. I'm in a position of a "wait and see" rather than rejecting or accepting this story.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »
I don't think we can say she is a prophet at this point. We must not lead people to think she is unless we know she is. It is reported she has stated the "angel" told her of a future event to happen. This is the work of a prophet, is it not? Then we cannot ignore the claim. I also think it very important that we not discourage this individual. Much is said that may not be true. Things get twisted.

Let us be kind in our remarks. They are public. And, I think at this point we need to make them more private. We will move this topic to the Social Hall. They are still public within the church.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.