Author Topic: Leukemia  (Read 19425 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« on: June 28, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
The world does not understand that many animal diseases are spread to man. One such disease is cancer. Over twenty years ago, I interviewed a Seventh-day Adventist physician who had been a milk inspector before becoming a doctor. In that interview we discussed Bovine Leukemia Virus which is rampant in the US dairy herds. And, the milk from many cows is all mixed together. This insures that the children who are drinking milk get a good dose of Leukemia virus.

For many years I presented this information as best I could. Today, as I sit and wander through one of America's leading Leukemia treatment centers, I come in contact with professionals who see the ravages of this disease and I meet many who are battling this often fatal disease. I am not one to tell others what they should eat or drink, but I find it hard to not share with all that I have opportunity as they battle Leukemia, they do not need to be eating the butter and cream cheese, and drinking the milk given to them by the hospital.

Let us pray that one day soon the church will see her error and correct it that the light given to us will be spread so that little children and their parents may be spared the pain and suffering associated with Leukemia and other cancers.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

• http://
Leukemia
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 05:29:00 PM »
The Lord blesses us and changes our children's hearts in His time and without our having to beg or hassle them which never works anyway.

My children have come to dislike dairy and meat products all on their own. Sadly, this year when we went to WW campmeeting, as they walked the rows of conference tents, they saw and smelled real meat hamburgers and steaks cooking on the grills. I myself heard someone telling an acquaintence that they were going to take a little girl into town so that they could give her the experience for the first time in her life of having a "real" hamburger. What a shame and tragedy. My kids came back and said they'd craved meat for the first time in ages, but we worked through it.

Sad that the worst temptations come from our own Campmeetings and churches. The other problem we've had is a lady in our church holding Adventurer club functions for the community and serving beef/chicken/pork hotdogs and hamburgers. A real waste of a witness and true damage done.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »
Dear Sister, Ellen White ceased to go to camp-meetings for awhile for fear of losing her mind over such things. I will go to camp meetings, but if the meetings are a bad influnece then none ought to take their children. It is wrong to expose the children to such a horrible state of things.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

Leukemia
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:50:00 AM »
It was a rather large leap of things sadly enough. It was nowhere near this bad last year although we had hints of it.
We also were faced with the hope of seeing Mrs.White's books returning, but then having Sequeira rewrite all of the pillars of the faith and them placed prominently in the front of the ABC store where they'd be encountered before Mrs.White's writings to supplant them. Also, Sequeira was the main speaker and his topic of choice was Galatians and how "Adventists" were victims of a "subtle form of legalism" still even though they thought they were completely giving up all legalism. More on that later.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Leukemia
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 07:48:00 AM »
Sister Esther, My son's church has a man's club. They say it is for the males to bond together in Christ, but they go out fishing together, etc. My daughter in-law is fighting this tooth and nail for my son. She don't like some of the SDA men that he is with that fill him with untrue beliefs. Please pray for my son, satan is working hard for him. When younger he would never have thought this way. He needs to have respect for our message and not for the people he knows that are into false beliefs such as the gospel of Judas.   :(

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 06-29-2007).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:45:00 PM »
Richard, dear Richard. How we pray for your mom - and for your family. It is good to have your witness in that hospital environment.

In NM, there is a high incidence of canine leukemia and the vets do not know why. However, Los Alamos is a stone's throw away and only heaven knows how much cancer it has caused the population around here through the years.

Know that we are praying and that His angels are with you.

By the way, the party you encountered while entering SF was Gay Pride weekend. It was happening all over America.

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Liane H

Leukemia
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 07:25:00 AM »
Someone in our church also is trying to push this "man's club" as well. It is based on a book written by a non Adventist and I am so grateful that the books are still sitting on the Pastor's file cabinet not bought.

We do not need the world in our churches nor their teachings. Let us pray for the true fellowship in Jesus that will bless us all and prepare our men for the coming of Jesus.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
Leukemia
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 12:22:00 PM »
I think a mens club in a church would be a great thing. Men need time away from their families and work to do men type of things, to fish, throw a Frisbee, play softball, ride motorcycles, pray together and "bond". If we had one I'd call it The pray and play mens club.

Richard

Laughter is an instant vacation

Curt

Leukemia
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »
In Jamaica the Andrews church started a Father and Son day where they had even the young boys without fathers or fathers in the faith coming. It is a problem in the country where the young do not have the right role models and instead adopt the neighborhood Don (gang Lord) for a Father figure and be trained in the act of gun warfare i.e. how NOT to waste a bullet.

I have observed though that the churches where Women's ministry and Women's fellowship are strong there is a push to have Men's fellowship thinking it will have the same result or that it will be good for the men to get together and "talk". But we must remember that men are very different to women, less conversational,  less emotional, etc.  but more action oriented and objective driven.

Between the three experiences mentioned above, The "real" hamburgers in the Camp Meeting, the Adventurer leader's beef/pork hot dogs and the men's group it is clear that our standards are not a part of our current pillars of faith and are therefore frowned on by those intent/content only on the outcome of their endeavor and not in "How" it is conducted.

Sad

:(

FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith

Esther 7

Leukemia
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 05:53:00 PM »
Yes, and our little town is so tiny that our influence is overwhelming. We only have about four-six of us who hold fast the faith and those who do not have destroyed the witness of Seventh-day Adventists with evil and hatred and made the townsfolk resent us terribly so that not one would set foot in our church doors or at a function. They've only recently let their children attend a function and then to serve them meat/pork?! So heartbreaking!  :(

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »

quote:
Originally posted by Sybil:

In NM, there is a high incidence of canine leukemia and the vets do not know why. However, Los Alamos is a stone's throw away and only heaven knows how much cancer it has caused the population around here through the years.

I would look for a source of food or water for the animals that would contain Leukemia before looking elsewhere. If you have dairies in the area and they contaminate your water or are a source of food somehow for the pets. Is your rate actually higher than elsewhere?  My guess is that there is an increasing rate of Leukemia in dogs thoughout the US because the dairy cows that have Leukemia end up in pet food.  

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »
No dairy farms in northern NM. I will follow up with the vet to cared for my Schnauzer to see if any progress has been made as to cause.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
My guess is that the dairy cows with Leukemia are in the dog food. Some brands will be higher in Leukemia virus than others. MBM, meat and bone meal has to be full of it. And any pet food that uses milk would be a culprit.

Liane H

Leukemia
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
Not that they are much better, but all my dogs and cats have either chicken or turkey meat in their dog food. No beef, no lamb. It is the best I can do unless I was to go with a total vegetarian dog and cat food that one can buy on the Internet, but it is very expensive.

All anyone can do is the best they can with what they have and leave the rest int he Lord's hands.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 06:41:00 AM »

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Myers:
My guess is that the dairy cows with Leukemia are in the dog food. Some brands will be higher in Leukemia virus than others. MBM, meat and bone meal has to be full of it. And any pet food that uses milk would be a culprit.

That is my assumption, Richard.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »
I have spent some time with some doctors at the hospital and they will not use charcoad internally. Why? Because they can only do what they know to be right. Their treament is based upon medical studies. The real question comes to why have the studies not been done? I was told very directly, and it is true, why don't Seventh-day Adventists do the study?

Yes, it is true. God gave us the light and the Loma Linda School of Medical Missionary Evangelists was charged with the responsibility for doing such studies. But, they had not done so, but instead have gone the way the world. The loss is great indeed and there will be much to be accounted for on the day of judgment, not the least of which is the failure to share the light of the efficacious use of charcoal with the medical world.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »
Let me explain a little bit more. One of the real difficulties in the treatment of Leukemia is the time period after the treatment when the Leukemia virus has been killed and also the white blood cells which are the body's defense system. The drugs also kill the fast reproducing cells that are found in the mouth and GI tract. For about 14 days after treatment ends the cells in the digestive tract are still dying and will do so until the white blood cells begin to grow again. This is very dangerous since the intestines are full of bacteria that will cause infection. The patient is filled with anti-biotics, but there is much in the GI tract that will not benefit from these drugs.

Charcoal would seem to be a very efficacious treatment at this time. But, the medical world does not have studies to support such a treatment.

Very, very sad indeed! Blindness has come upon Israel.

[This message has been edited by Richard Myers (edited 07-10-2007).]

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
Richard - were you able to get charcoal for your mother? Tell us, is it helping her? And as for your witness with the doctors - are they seeing a difference after giving her the charcoal?

Just a few rays of light will help these doctors. Praise God you are there.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »
Yes, it was a miracle how it happened. I am staying with a friend's mother. She had mailed to her mother's house, some charcoal a few weeks ago for her brother. I was telling her what I wanted to do and she told me to go to the stairs in the house and there I would find this package unopened with the charcoal. It was indeed right there where she said.

I cannot give her internal charcoal, but I have given her poultices for two days now. Tomorrow I will add flax seed to the mixture. I do not know what God will do, I leave that in His hands. But, my testimony is that there is not another agent on this earth as beneficial to us as  is charcoal for the treatment of disease. It works very well in many instances.

In Mom's case, the GI tract is full of decaying matter and bacteria. If she survives it will be a miracle.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »
Your need was supplied way in advance. Isn't God good?

I just know all this is being noted by those observing your activities relative to your mother. You and your family continue to be in our prayers.