Author Topic: Whole Grains Benefit - Diabetes, Cancer, Heart & GI Health  (Read 3476 times)

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Re: Whole Grains Benefit - Diabetes, Cancer, Heart & GI Health
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 02:35:01 AM »
That counsel was to make sure the yeast wasn't still working.  Living yeast can be a big problem in the human body.  But I'm not sure why people think "day old bread" is a problem.  My wife makes several loaves at a time and puts them in the freezer for later use.  They're just as good when thawed as they were before being frozen.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Dorine

Re: Whole Grains Benefit - Diabetes, Cancer, Heart & GI Health
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 09:50:45 AM »
I agree Wally. That's what we do also (freeze the bread) but most that I know will eat freshly baked bread as soon as it comes out of the oven. NOT good.

I know that Richards concern is a very valid one. In our province they were testing human sludge on a few of the larger farms. We don't know which ones they were so we don't know if it is still being used or how wide spread it might be. But they can say their crops are organically grown.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14