Author Topic: Immunizations  (Read 93548 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Immunizations
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 09:37:09 AM »
In Australia and the US, there is talk about forcing the vaccination of both girls and boys. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »
CNN had a story last week of these vaccines and the horrible results with them. I don't see how they could make them mandatory with research results such as these. My step-daughter has said she will leave our state if it is made mandatory here - she is an RN and knows about this vaccine. 
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Brian M

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »
A Seventh-day Adventist pastor on another forum recently called anyone who would not immunize their children "members of the flat earth society". He said that it was not only damaging to the cause of present truth to advocate such a position, but socially irresponsible as well.

I asked him what he thought about the implications of using unclean animals in the manufacture of immunizations and other medications, in addition to the other dangerous elements. His response was that the Biblical guidelines were intended for food, not the manufacture of medicines and vaccines.

Our oldest children were vaccinated partially, our youngest not at all. I wish I had know more before we vaccinated the older ones.
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 06:56:02 AM »
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS VACCINE FRAUD

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.
November 3, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

For several years the pharmaceutical firm has made aggressive efforts to market the Gardasil human papilloma virus vaccine as a prevention for cervical cancer. The governor of the state of Texas made the administration of this vaccine to young girls mandatory.

What is the truth about this vaccine?

Natural News reporter Mike Adams has uncovered some interesting facts about this vaccine. The FDA has been aware since 2003 that Human Papillloma Virus [1] does not cause cervical cancer. The Gardasil vaccine is unable to eradicate HPV virus from women who have been exposed to HPV(nearly all sexually active women). This makes vaccinating all young women in Texas against HPV virus a very questionable decision. Source

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »
I am not sure about the vaccine, but HPV appears to cause cancer. It is true that the immune system can protect against cancer, but this does not change the fact that a virus can cause cancer. I believe HPV does indeed cause cancer. The cure is not a vaccine, but protection from the virus and a healthy lifestyle that protects against cancer.

It is true that the FDA has a lot of problems, but it is quite dangerous to allow people to think that HPV does not cause cancer. Some HPV strains may not, but the evidence does show that there are some strains of HPV that do cause cancer. It is important that women who have been diagnosed follow through with treatment. Surgical procedures can help deal with the disease as can a healthy lifestyle.

An ounce of prevention is worth a thousand pounds of cure. Remain pure until marriage. This is the best way to avoid cervical cancer. This STD causes cancer. Prevent it and tell the young ones that sexual immorality can cause cancer. They are ignorant of this fact.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Brian M

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2008, 09:09:51 AM »
CDC reports that Gardasil is "safe". I can't find where I read what there definition of "safe" was, but it was not something I would consider safe. You can find more information about Gardasil and its side-effects, which include death, miscarriage and pancreatitis Here
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Brian M

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2008, 09:21:31 AM »
An ounce of prevention is worth a thousand pounds of cure. Remain pure until marriage. This is the best way to avoid cervical cancer. This STD causes cancer. Prevent it and tell the young ones that sexual immorality can cause cancer. They are ignorant of this fact.

This is so true. I never got a chance to check the facts on this, so if anyone has more information I'd love to have it. But my wife and I went to a marriage seminar years ago. Part of the program, which thankfully did not apply to us, was about healing from an affair. The only part that caught my attention was the talk of STD's etc, because with children I'd like to be up on some of these things. They claimed, and I'm inclined to believe it, that the way we were created...the body adjusts to our spouse...chemically. When there are multiple partners, this causes chemical problems and can introduce STD's without either partner having had them previously, at least some strains. This would be a strong medical argument for abstinence, though the primary ones I will use (and have used) with my children are the Spiritual and Emotional elements. Has anyone else ever heard this?

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 08:02:50 PM »
From the National Cancer Institute

What is the association between HPV infection and cancer?

Persistent HPV infections are now recognized as the major cause of cervical cancer. In 2007, it was estimated that 11,000 women in the United States would be diagnosed with this type of cancer and nearly 4,000 would die from it. Cervical cancer strikes nearly half a million women each year worldwide, claiming a quarter of a million lives. Studies also suggest that HPVs may play a role in some cancers of the anus, vulva, vagina, and penile cancer (cancer of the penis) (2).

Studies have also found that oral HPV infection is a strong risk factor for oropharyngeal cancer (cancer that forms in tissues of the oropharynx, which is the middle part of the throat and includes the soft palate, the base of the tongue, and the tonsils) (2, 3). Researchers found that an oral HPV infection and past HPV exposure increase the risk of oropharyngeal squamous cell cancer, regardless of tobacco and alcohol use, two other important risk factors for this disease. However, combining HPV exposure and heavy tobacco and alcohol use did not have an additive effect (3).

Are there specific types of HPV that are associated with cancer?

Some types of HPV are referred to as “low-risk” viruses because they rarely cause lesions that develop into cancer. HPV types that are more likely to lead to the development of cancer are referred to as “high-risk.” Both high-risk and low-risk types of HPV can cause the growth of abnormal cells, but only the high-risk types of HPV lead to cancer. Sexually transmitted, high-risk HPVs include types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68, and 73 (4). These high-risk types of HPV cause growths on the cervix that are usually flat and nearly invisible, as compared with the external warts caused by low-risk types HPV–6 and HPV–11. HPV types 16 and 18 together cause about 70 percent of cervical cancers (4, 5). It is important to note, however, that the great majority of high-risk HPV infections go away on their own and do not cause cancer (5).

What are the risk factors for HPV infection and cervical cancer?

Having many sexual partners is a risk factor for HPV infection. Although most HPV infections go away on their own without causing any type of abnormality, infection with high-risk HPV types increases the chance that mild abnormalities will develop and progress to more severe abnormalities or cervical cancer. However, even among the women who do develop abnormal cell changes with high-risk types of HPV, only a small percentage would develop cervical cancer if the abnormal cells were not removed. As a general rule, the more severe the abnormal cell change, the greater the risk of cancer. Studies suggest that whether a woman develops cervical cancer depends on a variety of factors acting together with high-risk HPVs. The factors that may increase the risk of cervical cancer in women with HPV infection include smoking and having many children (5).

Ignorance of this relationship will cause many to contact cancer. We need to teach this in our schools, families, and churches. Few realize that STDs can cause cancer.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »

New Worries About Gardasil Safety
CBS Evening News: Vaccine-Safety Group Study Shows Higher Instance Of Medical Side-Effects Than Another Vaccine

WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2009 | by Sharyl Attkisson

(CBS) There are new concerns about Gardasil, the vaccine that prevents a virus that caused cervical cancer. It's approved for girls as young as nine. And five million have received it since it was approved two years ago. The FDA and its maker insist it's safe. But CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson has exclusive information on some very serious side effects.

Gabby Swank was a straight-A student and cheerleader.

But that was before she became very ill following the standard dose of three Gardasil vaccinations, Attkisson reports.

You know the commercial. It showed teenage girls saying "I want to be one less" who gets the HPV virus, which is linked to cervical cancer.

"It was like a big hype among my friends, because we're like, 'we're gonna get it' because we felt almost pressured by the commercials," Gabby said.

Gabby got sicker after each shot, progressing to seizures, strokes and heart problems. It was her neurologist who suspected Gardasil was to blame.

"I think there are too many people having serious long-term side-effects," said neurologist Dr. Dwight Lindholm.

Last fall, the government and vaccine maker Merck concluded there's no link between Gardasil and serious adverse events like Gabby's. But a new analysis calls that finding into question.

The National Vaccine Information Center, a private vaccine-safety group, compared Gardasil adverse events to another vaccine, one also given to young people, but for meningitis. Gardasil had three times the number of Emergency Room visits - more than 5,000. Reports of side effects were up to 30 times higher with Gardasil.

Read the analysis by the National Vaccine Information Center.

"If I'd have known, we never would have gotten the shot," said Emily Tarsell, whose daughter, Chris, died three weeks after her third Gardasil shot. She was one of the 29 fatalities reported in two years. "And she'd be here to hug."

Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder of the NVIC, said: "Now we know from this report that there are more reactions and deaths associated with Gardasil than with another vaccine given in the same age group. It's irresponsible not to take action."

Merck, the FDA and CDC question the value of the new analysis, say they continue to review the data, Gardasil remains safe and effective, and its benefits outweigh the risks.

Those who believe the vaccine hurt them aren't convinced. Gabby isn't cheering anymore and is too sick to even attend school.

"I struggle with guilt a lot, because I made the choice to get the shot for her," said Gabby's mom, Shannon Swank.

Meantime, Merck has asked the FDA to approve it for boys, who can pass on the cancer causing virus to girls, meaning the number of people getting Gardasil may double.

Read Merck's statement http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/06/eveningnews/main4781658.shtml

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 09:56:37 PM »
The government and the drug companies cannot be trusted. And those who want to force compliance are criminal.

Lewis

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:37 AM »
NY parents grilled in 'religious sincerity test'

But Palma says she and her husband were grilled for two hours by the school's attorney, David Cohen. She refers to the session as a "sincerity interview." Following is an excerpt from that meeting:................................

Rita says the attorney concluded that her beliefs were not "sincere" enough and decided to deny her vaccine waiver. She is now taking her fight to the New York State Capitol.

Source

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »
This situation reminds me of what we will have to face in the future. There is an older sermon on the subject of "convictions vs. preferences" by Vern Schaffer. It is an excellent resource (warning) of these very things.

He speaks of the Supreme Court of the US making huge distinctions between what someone is convicted of based upon strong religious beliefs and what someone holds as a preference - whether or not they feel strongly about it. Our convictions must be thoroughly proved in any situation but especially in a court of law when we will be called to give a reason for our faith. We need to know why we believe as we do - and further, to show by our daily living that it is lived out in such a way to prove it is a moral conviction. The courts will not honor something we simply prefer.

Schaffer gives very detailed examples of each and notes the Supreme Court created a "test" to determine upon what a plaintiff's case is based.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
Lewis posted this information in the Social Hall, but the author Russell Blaylock is a board certified Neuro-surgeon, so i thought it important that we read this here in the Immunization thread. This is only a portion of the article. It would be good to read all of it.

Naturally, vaccine manufacturers have been in a competitive battle to produce the first vaccine (swine flu). The main contenders have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, the latter of which recently acquired the scandal-ridden Chiron vaccine company. Both of these companies have had agreements with the World Health Organization to produce a pandemic vaccine.

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

The second event occurred recently when it was discovered that Baxter had released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which would have produced a real world pandemic, to 18 countries. Fortunately, astute lab workers in the Czech Republic discovered the deadly combination and blew the whistle before a worldwide disaster was unleashed.

Despite these two deadly events, WHO maintains an agreement with Baxter Pharmaceuticals to produce the world’s pandemic vaccine.

Novartis, the second contender, also has an agreement with WHO for a pandemic vaccine. Novartis appears to have won the contract, since their vaccine is near completion. What is terrifying is that these pandemic vaccines contain ingredients, called immune adjuvants that a number of studies have shown cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus.

Animal studies using this adjuvant have found them to be deadly. A study using 14 guinea pigs found that when they were injected with the special adjuvant, only one animal survived. A repeat of the study found the same deadly outcome.

So, what is this deadly ingredient? It is called squalene, a type of oil. The Chiron company, maker of the deadly anthrax vaccine, makes an adjuvant called MF-59 which contains an ingredient of serious concern--squalene. A number of studies have shown that squalene can trigger all of the above-mentioned autoimmune diseases when injected.

The MF-59 adjuvant has been used in several vaccines. These vaccines, including tetanus and diphtheria, are the same vaccines frequently associated with adverse reactions.

I reviewed a number of studies on this adjuvant and found something quite interesting. Several studies done on human test subjects found MF-59 to be a very safe immune adjuvant. But when I checked to see who did these studies, I found—to no surprise—that they were done by the Novartis Pharmaceutical Company and Chiron Pharmaceutical Company, which have merged. They were all published in “prestigious” medical journals. Also, to no surprise, a great number of studies done by independent laboratories and research institutions all found a strong link between MF-59 and autoimmune diseases.

Squalene in vaccines has been strongly linked to the Gulf War Syndrome. On August 1991, Anthony Principi, Secretary of Veterans Affairs admitted that soldiers vaccinated with the anthrax vaccine from 1990 to 1991 had an increased risk of 200 percent in developing the deadly disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also called Lou Gehrig’s disease. The soldiers also suffered from a number of debilitating and life-shortening diseases, such as polyarteritis nodosa, multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus, transverse myelitis (a neurological disorder caused by inflammation of the spinal cord), endocarditis (inflammation of the heart’s inner lining), optic neuritis with blindness and glomerulonephritis (a type of kidney disease).

Because squalene, the main ingredient in MF-59, can induce hyperimmune responses and induce autoimmunity, a real danger exists for prolonged activation of the brain’s immune cells, the microglia. This type of prolonged activation has been strongly associated with such diseases as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS and possibly vaccine-related encephalitis. It has been shown that activation of the systemic immune system, as occurs with vaccination, rapidly activates the brain’s microglia at the same time, and this brain inflammation can persist for long periods.

What most people do not know, even the doctors who recommend the vaccines, is that most studies by pharmaceutical companies observe the patients for only one to two weeks following vaccination—these types of reactions may take months or even years to manifest.
 source

http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

Green monkeys?  Whoever thinks that it is just fine to put this into one's blood stream is not very smart. Dr. Blaylock is trying hard to help us understand the dangers and he has not the light we have.

stephen

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 08:29:44 AM »
Our General Conference Health Ministries Department (under the direction of Handysides and Landless) is no different than the US Government CDC or the world's WHO. 

http://www.health20-20.org/article.php?id=194

Zep 1:11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

Zep 1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, [that] I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 09:49:31 AM »
Yes.

Larry Lyons

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »
I suspect they are embarrassed about the Adventist health message. After Lorraine Day went public with her use of Adventist health principles to successfully treat her own cancer, the diriector of Adventist health wrote that "any treatment of cancer that is outside of the methods of mainstream medical practice is quackery." Now Loma Linda has millions, probably even hundreds of millions of dollars invested in technology to treat cancer with proton radiation etc. Is there a conflict of interest between the Adventist medical establishment and the health message as given to EGW?

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »
We have private forums to discuss the "dirty laundry" in the church, but in this case, we discuss the matter in this open forum. Why?  For ten years we have been educating in the area of health. Or better yet, health reform. We do this in an open forum because as a people God has given us great light and He expects us to share that light with the world. There are some not of our faith who read in this forum. When what we have been teaching is contradicted by Brothers Handysides and Landless, we must point out their error. They are going contrary to the light we have been given. And, it is hurting our effort to educate not only our people, but those not of our faith. And, when some of our people find themselves in a difficult place because they refuse to inject African Green Monkey into their children based upon religious belief,  we have the leaders of our Health Ministries saying we do not as a people teach such things. :(

This is a most serious offense by these two men. I have contacted the department, but have not been able to talk with either of them. I did find out enough to know that they are steeped in worldly science just as are many steeped in evolution. And, even then, as with evolution, there is much scientific evidence to show them that their position is wrong. That animal products are putting people at great risk for disease is not a theory any longer. Yet, they ignore the counsel we have been given over a hundred years ago that "soon" we would have to cease eating all animal products because of the increase in diseases in animals.

In order to protect our rights to refuse immunization, we must work towards reform in the church.

Larry Lyons

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »
This comes under the category of "nothing new under the sun." It is an excerpt from a just released book by a 76 year old Native American woman who was trained from childhood to be a certain kind of medicine woman in the tradition of the Karuk tribe of Northern California.

"In 1942 there was a whooping cough epidemic and they gave us shots. Of course there was the fear that the Japanese were using germ warfare against us, and they had found some of the baloon bombs up in the mountains around here that had floated across the Pacific on the jet stream, so the government sent more whooping cough shots for us to take. I guess the vaccine had gotten warm or old or something, and we all got great big boils on our arms where they gave us the shot. Big blue boils. Big, the size of ping pong balls, and everybody got sick and headachy, the whole school. Everyone who got a shot got sick. Most of the boils broke and children got a big ugly scar on their arms. I was one of the unlucky ones, mine did not break and I got pancreatitis and was sick for three weeks."

(Medicine Trails--A Life in Many Worlds, Mavis McCovey, p 121)

Mavis has been attending our church fairly regularly for two or three years. She is a retired nurse, quiet, but friendly and personable. The book is her auto biography which also describes her training as a medicine woman and the responsibilities and "powers" that come with that training. It gives insights into the spiritual aspect of Indian life that is usually kept very quiet. Their religious tradition is steeped in spiritualism and the occult. The book contains information about Indian culture that explains why Christian missionarys have had such little impact on the Native Americans of this area. We are praying that Mavis will be convicted by the Holy Spirit to accept Jesus as her savior.

Two of the men in our church have set up a sattelite dish so she can receive 3abn etc. Thay get a strong signal and it starts to work but then the screen goes blank. I seriously think it could be demons trying to prevent her from having it. That was last week. I haven't heard yet this week if they have solved the problem.

Sorry for the divergence from topic. Please pray for this lady. She is a woman with influence and respect among the Indians up here. I think she is probably related to half of them. Her conversion could bring in others.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »
An unpublished Canadian study that suggests seasonal flu shots raise a person's risk of catching swine flu is raising concern abroad and triggering changes to flu vaccine program schedules at home.  source

I heard this on the radio last week and thought it interesting. Many are biased one way or the other, so it may be hard to get to the bottom of it. Apparently someone has been going through the records and found that those who received the seasonal flu shots in Canada got the flu more often than those who did not. So, many of the Canadian provinces are taking a hard look at the present push to immunize against both the seasonal and swine flu.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
That Canada's reasoning could filter down to us is something only to be hoped for!