Author Topic: Breast Cancer  (Read 25068 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Breast Cancer
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016, 09:35:32 AM »
So much effort and money is expended in trying to find a cure for breast cancer, when the answer as to what can cause it is sitting in front of us.  Adults have the ability to reason and make decisions about the risk of using animal products in their diet, but little children who die from Leukemia do not. It is criminal to subject them to the Bovine Leukemia Virus found in dairy products.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2020, 04:59:01 PM »
We know the cause now.  For about 95% of breast cancers of the outer quadrant and lymph nodes under the arm.  The cause is aluminum rich underarm antiperspirants.  Most women in this country shave and this causes microscopic cuts that allows the aluminum easy access to the tissues. 

Get rid of it now, throw it away.  Get something that has no aluminum in it.  Be careful of the labeling too. Some will say Alum instead which is a form of it.  Crystal brand says no added aluminum but it is taken from mineral rocks that are loaded with aluminum.  There are a few brands out there that are made of baking soda or essential oils that are safe. 
Start using them and detox your body from the metals by eating lots and lots of greens like Kale, and raw garlic is a great metal detoxer. 

The other 5%?  People might be living in moldy homes or toxic environments.  Fix the leaks, repair the damage, or move.

rahab

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2020, 09:01:49 PM »
Update:

Making tea from Montana Yew tips will detox the body from aluminum.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2020, 12:28:53 AM »
In 1994 I did an interview with Dr. Virgil Hulse. In that interview we discussed the widespread epidemic in dairy cows whereby bovine Leukemia infects most dairy milk. In 2000 we learned that markers for Bovine Leukemia Virus was in about half of the women in a UC Berkeley study involving 50 women with breast cancer. Then in 2015 we found that their study finally tied Breast Cancer with Bovine Leukemia Virus.

God loves us!  He knows the end from the very beginning.  It is late in the day and too many suffer because we have not done our job. God gave us a tool to reach out to the world, the right arm of the gospel, the health message. In that message we were given a lot of light. Two of the important truths entrusted to us as a people are that germs cause cancer and that the diseases of animals, including cancer, is transmitted to people through eating flesh and eggs, and drinking milk. This information was given to us over a hundred years ago with the warning that "soon" there would be no safety in eating eggs and milk because disease was increasing rapidly in animals. "Soon" came many years ago.

Today, in many countries dairy cows are infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus (BLV). Yes, a Leukemia virus!  And yes, it does indeed cause cancer in the cows. What is done with the cows that have this virus? They are milked until there is a danger that they will produce tumors, then they are butchered. They are milked until then and in their milk is the Bovine Leukemia Virus. Not all cows in most dairies have the virus, but the milk from infected and not infected cows is mixed together. Much of the dairy in many countries contains Bovine Leukemia Virus.

Is this enough information for most to take heed to the risk? No. Most will continue to feed their children dairy products even knowing this. It is the result of a fallen   human nature and a corrupt education. The information I am sharing is easily found, it is not hidden from view any more than Mad Cow Disease is.  Why do I choose to discuss dairy in this Breast Cancer topic? I think that there is evidence to suggest that a cancer virus can cause different kinds of cancer. It appears that Bovine Leukemia Virus may be able to cause breast cancer.From what I have seen, there is a good case that can be made for this connection.

There are very few medical studies that look for such a connection that I am aware of. Epidemiological studies are a good source, but they do not pinpoint the science involved. But, we have one study that I know of where the they looked for a connection between the Bovine Leukemia Virus and breast cancer. Out of 39 breast cancer patients in the study, over half had Bovine Leukemia Virus in their breast tissue.

Yes, in their breast tissue. And, it may come as a great shock to many of you that most Americans have antibodies to BLV. We have not known these things, but now we may. It is also of interest that infected cow milk can cross specie barriers. Here is a little information on two chimps that died in less than a year from Leukemia after being fed cow milk.

Erythroleukemia and Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia were diagnosed in two of six infant chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) fed from birth on unpasteurized milk from cows naturally infected with the bovine C-type virus. The chimpanzees died at 34 and 45 weeks of age after a 5 to 6-week illness characterized by lethargy, anorexia, leukocytosis, anemia, and progressive pneumonia. Blast cells and immature myeloid cells were prominent in bone marrow specimens and were present, although less conspicuous, in peripheral blood smears. At autopsy, both animals showed infiltration of neoplastic cells in the bone marrow, spleen, lymph nodes, and, to a much lesser extent, in the lungs, liver, and kidneys. Four chimpanzees in the milk-fed group and all six in the control group are alive and apparently healthy. The experimental chimpanzees were all housed together, but only the two affected animals received milk during the immediate neonatal period from cow BF044, our most reliable and abundant source of bovine C-type virus. Neither leukemia nor P. carinii pneumonia has been reported previously in chimpanzees. Electron microscopic and serological studies failed to demonstrate the presence of bovine C-type virus in either the milk-fed or control animals studied. However, the two leukemic chimpanzees died before their buffy-coat cells could be examined. source

It will be interesting to see how science finally discovers the reality that many cancers are caused by germs. Yes, genetics play a part in our immunity, but if one wants to do more to prevent cancer, they may want to consider ceasing to eat Leukemia Virus. 

On a continual basis I share the truth that most all dairy is infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus in the US. It is a problem world-wide also. I am sure I have already posted in this topic that UC Berkley has an ongoing study seeking to discover if there is a  relationship between breast cancer and Bovine Leukemia Virus. Just a reminded that many of the cancer patients in the study were found to have Bovine Leukemia Virus in their breast tissue. :(  For those who may want to take some preventive measures, Google Bovine Leukemia Virus USDA Bulk Milk Tanks. 100% of the bulk milk tanks of large dairies tested in the US were found to be infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus. Small and medium sized dairies did not fare much better having over 80% of their tanks infected.

When I share this truth with those not of our faith, they are all appreciative of the information. Some have changed their diet to eliminate dairy products and have reaped very good results with their health.

We are blessed with the great amount of light given to us, including that which involves our health. After many years of attempting to point to viruses as a cause of some cancers, the UC Berkeley study which began 15 years ago, looking at the possibility that  Bovine Leukemia Virus (BLV) found in cattle, especially diary cows could be the cause of breast cancer has finally published the truth. "Among the specimens in this study, the presence of amplified BLV DNA was significantly associated with breast cancer." plosone

We have a whole country absorbed in finding a cure for breast cancer, but little has been done to educate on preventing breast cancer except by horrendous surgery. Now that there has been a study that has connected breast cancer with BLV,  have you heard about it? Will you hear about it? After over 20 years of actively warning about the BLV in dairy products and presenting the evidence that cancer can be caused by a virus, the results of this study is a great blessing even though  I  don't believe it is going to make much  difference to most of society.   :(

You will notice that in this study, it was stated that pasteurization kills the infective agent. Because they state this does not make it so. BLV infects a large portion of the population of those countries who are the highest consumers of dairy and meat. Yes, most of us have been infected with BLV. And how did this happen if heat is stopping the  transmission?

We were told over a hundred years ago to only drink milk from our own cow and to "sterilize" the milk. That is a higher temperature than pasteurization. But, we were also told that "soon" because of the increase in disease in animals it would not be safe to continue using eggs and dairy. In other words, "sterilization" of the milk and eggs would not protect us from disease being carried in these products.

Since most of us have been previously infected, it is a good idea to keep our immune system strong and healthy. It  is keeping the  virus from infecting our cells.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2020, 06:10:57 PM »
No problem with that but here’s how it works.

The metal in the body decreases the immune system to a point where it cannot fight off viruses or fungus or even bacteria.

Worth noting that women in Africa don’t get breast cancer and they don’t put aluminum under their arms or shave either.

Don’t put aluminum in your body (antiperspirants are a prime source) and don’t eat dairy products either.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2020, 11:25:02 PM »
Yes, rahab, the immune system keeps the cancer virus  from being successful. That is why all who eat animal products do not develop tumors right away. The virus adds more for the immune system to contend with. If one wants to be successful at fighting the Coronavirus, then metals and viruses ought be kept out of the body as much as possible. Thanks for sharing rahab. Many mothers think they are doing their children good by giving them dairy products. They do not know they are putting them at risk.

rahab

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2020, 07:38:24 PM »
Amen  :)

My heart aches for all the women in this country that have died needlessly from this disease.

rahab

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2020, 07:23:44 AM »
unfortunately 99% of all breast and ovarian cancers are caused by the aluminum (alum) in antiperspirants and people are not being told this. these cancers affect the outer quadrants of each breast and the lymph nodes under the armpit...

stop using them, buy product that does not have these things in them or make your own. I have a recipe.

to balance estrogens (aluminum has estrogen qualities) , use wild yam cream

detox the body from aluminum with montana yew tip tea...take it daily for a month and then once a week for maintenance, I make mine very strong and it tastes bad but does the trick

take high doses of vitamin C to combat the cancer, in the liposomal form  6 g a day, can use tinctures of blood root as well

men are affected too but the women shave so it enters the body easily, it may be the cause of enlarged prostate but no one wants to do the research, my great grandfather and all my great uncles never had this condition and none of them used aluminum based antiperspirants

the rest of the cancers are caused by fungus/mold/viruses in the environment that gets into the body taking advantage of a weakened immune system

my best to you which ever journey you decide to take...

I have no problem with the surgery to remove lumps but if you do nothing else it will come back.. of course a vegan diet with lots of kale greens and no refined fats, grains, sugars.... except pure unrefined coconut oil with some drops of frankincense oil is also anti-cancer.  I have the recipe if any of you are interested.

blo-od root salve can remove the tumors but unless you are familiar with this you might be scared...but it will pull out the cancer...  I've used it many times for simple skin cancers maybe 20 times so I'm familiar with the progress and care and how things look during the process

rahab

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2020, 06:36:21 AM »
here is the recipe I use for aluminum free deodorant...

1 t. baking soda (grind it fine, I use mortar and pestle)
1 T. arrowroot
1 T. coconut oil, unrefined, organic
2-3 drops of an essential oil (can use any of these lemon, eucalyptus, lemongrass)

Mix and put in a small container.  Take a small amount and spread it over the area.  Can keep in refrig or in a cool area to keep it solidified. 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2022, 09:09:48 AM »
Much cancer comes from eating and drinking cancer virus from animals. UC Berkeley found bovine Leukemia Virus in the breast tissue of about half of the breast cancer patients in the study.

The best way to prevent breast cancer is to keep the cancer virus out of your body. An ounce of prevention is worth about 5 tons of cure.