Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186102 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, we pray for John, help this experience to draw him closer to you. Life is fragile and he is knowing this tonight. Speak to him about your presence and your love for him, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

And thank you for helping Jake to get better. Speak to him regarding his need to change his lifestyle so that he may keep his foot. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, It is with joy that we come to You tonight. Not joy that there are those who are ill, but joy that we have a wonderful Saviour to go to. I lay before You dear Lord, Sybil's brother. He, like my mother, know the truth but don't follow it. I pray that you will be with both of these dear people and help them see the times they are living in today. Help them to realize that the World does not have the answers but the Holy Word of God does. Lead them to you dear Lord and to Your Truth. Heal them according to You all knowing will. I pray in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »
Thank you so much! I got a call this morning and it was my sweet brother. He told me to "go to church!" And that, I did. He said there is a lesion on his left Ascending and Descending artery with 70% blockage. A stent was inserted. Interesting that stents along with medications have been in the new just this week. He is resting well and appreciates the prayers as well. Thank you once more.

He must be recovered to the fold. He knows too much to let it slide. This is a constant prayer of mine - that he will be recovered. He did not leave willingly. Sadly, he was not followed up for biblical recovery. With the help of all of heaven, it will happen.

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"

[This message has been edited by Sybil (edited 04-05-2007).]

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers. We continue to pray with our sister for her brother. Please send you angels and the Holy Spirit to speak to His heart of your love for him, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

As we have heard this past week, the stents are only a temporary band-aid to extend life for a short period of time. He must now look to God for both physical and spiritual healing.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
Our Brother Wendy S is very, very ill and needs prayer. If this bout is not corrected he may pass into sleep in the arms of Jesus.

Let us pray for him and his family as he struggles with this illness and that he will recover and stay with us for a while longer.

Dearest Father:

I bring this prayer to you for Brother Wendell and that he is able to get the help once again with his medical problems that could take his life at this time.

You know his constant medical issues that are with him and how they affect his very life from day to day. Please be with him as he struggles with this next bout and that he will recover once again.

Thank you Lord for being with him and give him the peace that he needs at this time to face whatever is to come.

If it is in Your will that he be healed or to pass in sleep I know that You will be there for him.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly,

We pray to You just now, knowing that You know the situation that our brother is in, and his family, due to his being so ill. Please be with him dear Lord and draw him close to You dear Father. And if it Thy Will, please let him get better so he can be amoung us for some time yet. But You know what is best in all things and we pray always for Your Will to be done. Please give him peace and encouragembent through the Holy Spirit. We love our brother, but we know that You love him even more. In YOUR HANDS LORD we place him just now. We ask this in the Name of Your dear Son Jesus. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2007, 06:10:00 PM »
Amen.

Liane H

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »
Brother Wendell is doing better, not out of the woods, but better. My Brother in law Jimmy know now that he has diabetes and high blood pressure and his whole life is now in for a big change.

Please pray for my sister Jessica and Jimmy as they have long to go to deal with this.

Thank you for your prayers dear Sisters.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

SA

« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2007, 07:25:00 AM »
I am praying for all of you.

Please pray for my father who according to the doctors is in his last stages of his fight with cancer and only a miracle can save him.

Thank you.

Sister Marie

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »
I'm glad to hear that Wendell is doing better Sister Liane.

Dear Lord, we pray that you will be with this dear members father as he goes through this illness, and please be with his family. Keep them all strong and bring them close to Thee, we pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
Amen.  

SA, we will be praying for your family. It is very sad to see someone we love suffer. Soon we shall see a different order of things.

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son."  

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »
Eternal Father: this board is full of prayer requests for healing from bodily illness and a true need of Your watch care for our safety and for the ultimate healing that is of the heart. Our lives are not our own. Give to us what we need from Your perspective – You alone know us. Forgive us for our failings, lift us up to a higher plane wherein we may dwell with You, while we work to hasten that Day when there will be no more heartache, no more sickness, no more mourning the loss of those you gave us to love. We await Your return – we wish to dwell with You. Lord, fit us, cause us through Your Spirit to be willing to be made willing is our prayer – in the blessed name of Jesus … Amen.

Sister Marie

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »
I do not know this person myself, but I am putting the information down in case some of you do. Either way, he needs our prayers.
=========================================
On Tuesday, April 10, Northern California Conference President Jim Pedersen and his wife Debi visited Mark Blue, NCC executive secretary, and his wife Christy at the hospital. Mark was hospitalized yesterday due to some symptoms he had been experiencing. He has now tested positive for cancer in multiple areas. This seems to be unrelated to the prostate cancer Mark previously faced.

Mark and Christy are exploring treatment options that will be best for Mark's needs. They hope that he will be able to go home in the next couple of days.

In Mark's absence, please direct all calls to Suzan Williams, Mark's secretary. You may also reach her at swilliams@ncc.adventist.org.

Today's confirmed cancer diagnosis is very challenging news for Mark, his family and friends. All of us here at our office are extremely saddened. Please continue praying earnestly for Mark, Christy and their children.
_________________________________________________ __________________________

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
We all have so much to be thankful for these days, yet there is pain and suffering as well as illnesses all around us.

My long time friend Carolyn on her property I live on needs special prayer for her husband Jake. He has serious heart problems and they leave for Carson City on Sunday afternoon for some tests and what options they have. Please keep them both in your prayers for the next five days.

Also my friend Jane, her horses board here is having very difficult problems with a need for surgery and financial help with the VA. She goes before the VA board regarding her benefits on April 19th. Her surgery is on her neck which the fusion that was done last year looks like it messed up from the accident she had this year and needs to have it repaired.

This will require her to be in a almost full upper body brace and a long after care need.  The doctor also has said that he might not be able to do the surgery that it might be even worse after than it is right now.

Please keep these special people that I love dearly in your prayers.

Dear Lord:

You know the needs of each person here on this forum and the need for comfort and faith to deal with the things that are going on. Please give them Your peace and courage to deal with the things that are happening in their lives and to trust in You.

Please keep all the doctors and nurses in Your hands that they will do the right thing for them.

We pray dear Father for SA and the love  that is near death and give comfort to them all in their time of need.

We give thanks that we can talk to you of our needs and hopes knowing that Your wisdom will do that which is best for all.

We take courage knowing You are with us during these difficult times and even in good times.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen    

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2007, 08:09:00 AM »
Amen!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »
Amen

Sister Marie

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2007, 01:55:00 PM »
Amen!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2007, 04:32:00 PM »
Prayer is truly needed for everyone associated with the Virginia Tech massacre.

Eternal Father: You know all things, see all things. We know your Spirit will comfort those families whose children are no more among the living. Help them to find some peace amid this unspeakable tragedy. Sin abounds, yet Your Spirit is still working out Your purposes. Guide each of us through these most uncertain days that we will be, above all things, faithful unto death. We yearn for heaven! In the name of sweet Jesus - Amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2007, 05:35:00 PM »
On my way home today I saw a truck pulled over and a woman walking away from the truck. Then there was smoke and moments later, flames under her truck.

She was on her cell to the NM State Police and her family as I walked up to her. In tears, she told me her truck lost power and started smoking. In her utter panic, she told me she is a teacher’s aide, has five children – one of which is autistic, and has a disabled husband. She was en route to one of her children’s sporting events some sixty miles away. She was so distraught – as any of us would be while watching our automobile go up in flames. My concern was for her to realize “it is just a truck, you are safe and unharmed.” Another concern was for a forest fire to erupt as a result of her exploding truck.

As we waited for the fire department and police to arrive she said, “This is going to be trouble. My drivers’ license is suspended. I didn’t pay a ticket because I didn’t have any money.” She looked at me through tears and with such intense desperation. I told her, “Tell the truth – don’t hold back anything.” I hugged her, and then asked if she believed in God. She said she did. So I asked her if she wanted me to pray with her. Oh, was she happy. So we hugged and I prayed saying Jesus knows her, knows her situation and predicament – to help her to thoroughly tell the truth and asked Him to help her through paying the consequences of some difficult decisions and actions.

We then waited … the police came, got her information and she told them the truth – Thank You Jesus!  In time they realized there was an outstanding bench warrant for her arrest for failure to pay her fine and appear in court. Her fine was $500, the failure to appear was $308. The tow truck operator added insult to injury by saying he required cash to tow her truck “wherever she wanted.” It was awful and getting worse.  She had no money and had no way of getting any money.

Eventually they arrested her – handcuffs and all. But they did let her alert her family to come to her rescue. The last thing I heard her say to her children on the phone was, “We will pick you up after the game. Mommy is all right, everything is all right.” It is my prayer that she was able to do just that and that she will, in fact, be all right – that she will be given a way to pay her fines and find some encouragement through a reminder that God is with us through the most pressing circumstances.

Her name is Elaine Baca. She endured some very difficult trials today. Please join me in prayer for this woman. She is carrying a load of burdens. That she may turn her eyes upon Jesus is my prayer.  

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2007, 09:02:00 PM »
Prayers are on the way.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}