Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 188588 times)

Vicki

Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #400 on: July 10, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »
Amen!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #401 on: August 17, 2011, 06:05:40 AM »
It is our privilege to pray for those who cannot yet pray for themselves.

A young mother needs our urgent prayers. Her name is Anna and I can say little more at this time. Her young life is bound, thoroughly roundabout, by hellish circumstances we can little comprehend, yet God has His ways even in the gutter and He is moving to change her life. The events to take place today are critical to her physical existence because she is among the living dead, in every sense of the word. She requires intercessory prayer. Please join me in praying for this precious young woman while we work in concert with Him to help her in any way possible, through whatever avenue He would have us take, to save one. 
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Vicki

« Reply #402 on: August 17, 2011, 08:55:33 AM »
A privilege indeed. I long to see many we have prayed for around the throne of God.

Geodad

« Reply #403 on: August 17, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »
Please pray for a young medical student who is facing disciplinary action in school. His offense is that he consistently refuses to attend the (mandatory) school chapels. When agreeing to follow school policies in his signed application he added the hand-written caveat that he would do so "insofar as they uplift Christ".  Unfortunately, they have instead largely promoted emerging church and other unscriptural philosophies.

He is now being pressured in subtle and not-so-subtle ways by some in the school administration.

Please pray that the Lord will grant him wisdom to discern the snares laid for him and that he will continue to be an example to others. He is an exemplary student in all other aspects save the chapel attendance.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #404 on: August 17, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
Heavenly Father, thank you for the privilege we have been given to pray for Anna. Send extra angels and your Spirit to labor with her on this day. We ask not because we or she is deserving of your intercession, but because Christ died that she might live. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayer in the very best way possible. We pray in the precious name of Jesus amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2011, 01:42:38 PM »
Heavenly Father, we pray for the young medical student who is standing on principle to honor you. All through time you have always had your people who will defy the wisdom and traditions of men to follow the teachings of your Son. We pray that you will use this young man as Geodad has requested that we pray for him, to continue to be your witness, that others may learn what it means to be faithful to your Word. We pray for those who are misrepresenting your truth, that through this resistance they may be brought to see their error and your great love for them. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Vicki

« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2011, 02:38:43 PM »
and amen. It takes courage to not be a part of the crowd. Lord, give the man discernment to follow you fully.

Naja

« Reply #407 on: September 24, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »
I have a friend who has been in a very bad car accident...please pray for healing, faith and peace for the family and for me...
🐼

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #408 on: September 24, 2011, 10:45:57 PM »
Heavenly Father, we come to you in prayer for Naja's friend. You have promised that all things work together for good to those who love you. Naja loves you. Give her peace knowing that you are in control of all that happens in this world. We pray that this accident will be turned for the good of all involved and that you will be glorified. Satan wants to destroy, but you want to heal and save.  Be with Naja's friend and family. Be with the physicians that treat her. Give them wisdom to know what to do and skill to do it. Give Naja wisdom and grace to minister to her friend and family in their time of need, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2011, 04:54:33 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father, Today we come to you in prayer for Naja's friend. As You know, this friend has been in a car accident and is in great need of Your healing. Please place Your mighty hand of healing power upon this person dear Lord. And not just for healing in the body...but that this friend will continue to have, or desire to have a complete walk with You that He may be ready to met his Lord, Saviour and Creator, whether it be today or ten years from now. I pray this in Jesus Holy Name. We will give You all the Praise and all the Glory Dear Lord.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Vicki

« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2011, 07:21:08 AM »
Amen. May God give you peace and assurance.

Naja

« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2011, 04:16:17 PM »
Thank you, eveyone, for the faithful prayers for my friend who had the bad car accident.  Jessica is home now, and in the care of her two daughters.  Wow, they really send you home as soon as possible from the hospital these days!

She has broken bones and brusing, but no internal injuries, praise the Lord!

Continued prayers are appreciated.  She is a Christian, but not and SDA.  Nevertheless, Jesus loves her and wants her to follow Him completely.  Please pray also that I can witness to her...she has been negative to any conversation in that direction.  She loves her own church and doesn't want to rock the boat (at least I think that's the reason).

GBU alll,
Naja :)
🐼

Sister Marie

« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »
I am asking for prayers for myself and my daughter. We have a awful case of the flu. Yesterday I had 104.4 all day long. I could not walk without falling and could not read or type very sensabley. My fever came down after two anibiotics. I don't know if that did it or the fact that I let the fever run it's couse. But I am still very sick and my daughter is now also getting sick. Many in the Church seem to be getting this. Please pray also, that my friend Bob does not get it. When he gets sick it is for a long time and he gets life threatening kind of sick. Thank you and God Bless, Sister Glass
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »
Eternal Father, You are pleased when we call upon Your name when in need. We need You, dear Lord. Please give our sisters relief from their miserable illness. Send your angels to comfort and guard them against further illness. Sister Glass has done what she can, yet she needs Your touch. In Your will, strengthen her so she may care for her precious daughter. Thank You for the promise of heaven for your faithful servants where there will be no more pain or illness, no more night but an eternal day in Your presence. We ask this in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
Amen!

Sorry to hear about your illness, dear sister.  I got it a month or so ago. Still trying to get rid of the cough. Will continue to pray for you all.

Glen

• Rescue the perishing, care for the dying...
« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2012, 04:46:20 AM »
I lost my Flash Drive yesterday! I think "I've looked everywhere", yet haven't found it. "If the Lord will..." (James 4:15) I shall find it! Please pray for me, too.
...Jesus...will live through (YOU), giving (YOU) the inspiration of His sanctifying Spirit, imparting to (YOUR) soul a vital transfusion of Himself. Sabbath-School Worker 02-01-96.03  ...as the blood

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2012, 05:36:13 AM »
Oh, no! We join you in prayer for its location!

Sister Marie

« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2012, 09:37:25 AM »
update:
Thank you for the prayers. We are still sick. I'm on my second set of Antibiotics. These things are really knocking me out. God bless, Sister Marie
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2012, 11:56:12 AM »
We will continue to pray for you, dear sister.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2012, 02:25:40 PM »
Amen!