Author Topic: As We Daily Come Before You  (Read 38936 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
As We Daily Come Before You
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »
Amen!
With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
Dear Lord:

You have put a burden on me to learn and understand prayer. Mony the little child that has come to us in need. I thank you for opening my mind to my need for daily prayer of talk and walk with you.

Thank you for this fellowship and my life here in Bishop. Thank you for the sunshine and the friendship that I can be there to help my friend Carolyn at this time. You have blessed us both so much with a new lease on life.

Most of all I thank you for my life, to live in such times as these. To have fellowship with like believers on this forum and for the opportunity to witness, share and learn all that You desire us to know.

There is so much we need to do. Give us th4e courage and strength to proclaim Your words to the world.  

But most of all my daily prayer for Mony shall be placed at Your feel of my anger that she is so little and needs so much help. Help me to find those that can help her and her family at this time of need.

Bless us Father, let us never forget Your goodness and mercy.

Liane    

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2004, 07:42:00 PM »
I say amen to Sister Liane's prayer Father, and I ask that you will be with us. We have so many things going on now days. Our country is loosing its values. The world is walking away from You Lord and it can't keep going without You. So please help us to see Thy Truth and when put before us Lord share it in every way we can. Give us peace and comfort to go on. Help Mony and her family that they will know how and what to do for her. Stay close to them and draw them to You. Bring us all closer to you, I pray in Jesus Holy Name and thank you, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2004, 04:36:00 AM »
Dear Father:

Thank you so much for so many things in my life. Forgive me my sins and help me to walk closer to You in all things in my life.

I ask of You for help for Mony. If it is according to Your will please heal her, if there is another plan for her according to Your will please give us a sign so we will know what to do.

In all thank You for bringing Mony into our lives through prayer. Thank You for letting us be part of her family in prayer and support to her parents.  Most of all Father let them know that You are there with them each and every day and that You know of their needs.

There is so much going on in this world, please help us to walk in Your light and truth. Help us to learn what we need to know to better reflect You in Character and according to Your will in our lives.

Only through You will we be able to stand in these difficult times. Guide us as we reach out to the world for souls that are dying because of lack of knowledge. Our plans are in your hands. We lift them up to You for guidance and support.

Thank you for another beautiful day and may the joy of You be known to all.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2004, 04:53:00 AM »
lianne, Amen and Amen.  Dearest Heavenly Father, I want to repeat lianne's prayer from my heart....to all in this Forum.  Also Lord, my greatest burden is the children in this world that are starving. Help us, we, your children to help all the poor families we know. Bring my son home soon so we can do your work in the states or here in Mexico.  Make this possible.  And thank you Lord for Jesus. Help them also Lord to find Jesus.
I pray this in His Holy Name.....Aman
I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Liane H

« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »
Ele your petitions to our Father are near to me and included in my prayers as well.

Dear Father:

Once again I bring my petition to you for the healing and help of little Mony. Be with the family as they care for her each day and let there be some sign that she is healing in some way to give them hope.

She is so precious and little, please take care of her for us and for all the little children in this world that suffer due to the sin and selfishness of so many.

Let our hearts be broken so that we have ears that will hear the cry of those that go hungry to bed each night or find no food for them in the morning.  

Please touch the minds of those in power that they see the suffering and pain of those that they are responsible for.

Thank you for another beautiful warm day and may the world come to know your grace and love in these dark times of the history of this earth that will soon end.

Liane

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2004, 08:16:00 AM »
Yes Dear Lord, please be with little Mony this day and with her family as they seek to help her. Give them Knowledge Lord. Speak to their hearts according to Your Will.

Be with us all Lord and keep us close to Thee in the mist of pain and trail.

I ask, and I thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus and for His Sake. Amen.

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2004, 05:58:00 AM »
Father in Heaven:

Thank you for so many blessings in my life. For those that you have brought into my life that help me and I have opportunity to help also. We know not the future accept according to Your wisdom we need to know. That one day we will be with You for all eternity. What joy, what peace, what glory we will behold when you come for us.

Thank you for another beautiful warm day. Be with those that are suffering in such cold weather. May their hearts be warmed by our love and light as they struggle through these hard cold times.

There is darkness in this world Father, so many need to know the truth of Your character in which to follow. They are lost and confused and in fear for they know not what is to happen. Your truth and Your Son is the light of the world. May the Holy Spirit reach each soul as to give them opportunity to learn of You.

Father forgive me of my sins. Help me to walk in the straight path of Your righteousness and to do according to Your will in all things. I surrender my weaknessess to you and my stuborn will. Take me and mold me according to Your loving kindness that I will have a mind that is gifted of Your love.  

Oh Father, there are needs that I ask of you. Before You I lay my request for Mony. Please be with her and her family as they deal with her 30 to 50 seizures a day. Help her parents and those that help them in the process that has been given to them by the doctors to awaken in little Mony the awareness of her surroundings and to those that love her. Be with them as they do this therapy for her to help her to be stronger and more active. Let Your light shine upon them that they know You are with them. If it is according to Your will I ask that Mony be healed to a healthy normal child, if it is not according to Your will help aher family to work with her so that she is comfortable.  

Father I lay before you my friend Carolyn. She is a hurting soul that needs you so much. She once knew the truth of your blessed Sabbath that so many of us have come to know and find peace in. Help me be a light that shines Your glory and love before her. Help me to be an instrument of Your goodness for her to know.

Before you I ask that you be with my friend Nani and help her with her medical problems. That she will learn to let go of her pains and hurts and lean on you in all things.

Before I lay my friend Kim who desire to know you but does not understand the wisdom that comes from you. Help her to grow and follow you in all things.

Thank you for this forum and the people both moderators and members that desire to know and walk with you. Help us to keep this forum a blessing and a light for souls that need the manna from heaven. The food that no man can give them, but the food of the spirit.        

To You I lay all my burdens, hopes and needs and I thank you for teaching me of Your wisdom.

In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »
Good Morning Dear Heavenly Father,

How I thank You for another day to live. This warm home and food to eat and air to breath. We thank You for family and friends, for TRO and our Church Families also. Most of all Father we thank You for allowing You Son to die for us that we may someday, spend forever with You and Your Son Jesus.

We would like to bring before You this morning, Mony. Please help her parents with strength and courage and knowledge with faith in You to help their daughter. If it be Your will dear Lord, please heal this little one. She has no idea why she is suffering so much. Please be with her and her parents Lord.

Please bless and be with us this day. Help us to have a good day through You and one that will please You.

I pray this in Jesus Holy Name, and all for His sake and to bring glory to Him. Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2004, 05:09:00 AM »
Dear Father In Heaven:

Thank you for another day to be alive in your world and to share my love for you to others.

Please forgive me my sins and heal my mind and heart so that Your Grace dwells in me and not sin.

Thank you for the help in taking care of my body and the healing powers from Your love and goodness in the knowledge of the health message.

Before you I lay little Mony and her family who are dealing with her seizures each day. May the grace of your love and comfort come to them each day as they struggle with the care of her. I ask that you heal Father, to help her become a whole child to know and learn of your love and goodness for her. Let it be according to your time and will.

There is so much pain in this world. So many in darkness of your truth and love. Give us the courage to witness to others so they will walk in your light and truth.

Thank you for so many blessings. Thank you for the new walk in faith that has changed and brought encouragement in my life.

In Jesus Name, Amen      

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2004, 08:29:00 AM »
Dear Father in Heaven,

We want to take time this morning to thank you for the bright sunshine we have today. The good and mild weather with fresh air. We want to thank you for Salvation mostly and the knowledge that if we had been the only one, you would have died for just us. That shows us our true worth, not what satan trys to convince us of. We are worth so much to You dear Lord, thank You for Your gift to us on Calvery.

Thank you for family, for TRO, for Richard's hard work in keeping it going, for our Church families. There are many Lord that need Your help. (all do) For each of us, You know what is best for us, we ask for this. We also ask for forgivness of any sin we have done before Thee and pray for strength to overcome anything that could come between us and Thee.

Thank you Father for everything---for life.
Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2004, 06:19:00 AM »
Father:

Thank you for the many blessings in my life. For the power to life so precious and given to us. Without You there would be no life worth living. Because of You we have a bounty of joy, peace and the grace to help us walk in Your light.  

Before you I lay all my burdens and sins. Please cleans me of all that stands in the way of our relationship. My burden for Mony I leave in your hands. You know what is best and I know that you love her and her family as you love all your children.

Thank you for the grace to live another day. For the joy of breathing and to enjoy the sun and blue sky and all that is good in this life.

Protect us from the workings of satan and the sorrow, evil and pain that he is causing to the world. Darkness is filling the earth, but we know that Your power is great a nd the light of truth will shine to the world.

Help us to walk in truth and light so that we can be a witness to those that need to know so much of Your beautiful Character. Help us to be an instrument of truth and love for a dying world.

In your hands I leave all those that I love and keep them safe from harms way.

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane H

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »
Dear Father:

Thank you for another day of life. The opportunity to know and love you and grow in Your grace and love.

Please forgive me for my sins. I made a mistake Father this past Sabbath. Please forgive me for breaking your Holy Day and letting the world come into my life.

Your goodness and forgiveness is a blessing to us all. May we all seek peace and joy within the boarders of your power and glory to us. You offer us so much and we understand so little of any of it, but I feel blessed for knowing and having you in my life.

Thank you for so many things. For the sun that comes up each morning that brings warmth to my soul. For the rain that brings life to the ground and rhythm to my life. For the blue skys and the beauty that I see everyday of snow capped mountains that speak of the grandure of this beautiful created place that we live.

Forgives us for the damage that we have done to ourselves and your beautiful earth. That we are given such blessings of the little beauty that we see each day is only by Your grace.

Let not our hearts be hardened by the world around us.  Let us seek to share Your love and character to this dying world that knows so little of Who you really are.

We are indeed a blessed people for the truths that You have given us. For the knowledge that is beyond our imagination and light to our paths as well walk in faith with You.  

I bring again my petition for little Mony. For the help and faith for her parents and family that love her so much. For a continued healing of her body and mind so that she may come to know Your grace and love for her. Heal her if You will Lord, but according to Your will we accept that which is to come.

For all of those that are here on this forum, may we all continue to bless each other in your goodness and love. That we uplift each other in truth and faith and grace. There is so much to learn of You Father, please be with us as we continue to walk in the path set before us.

We are pilgrims and wanderers in a foreign land seeking a better home with You for all eternity. Help us Father to remain in Your path of truth, love and faith. We can do nothing without You and Your love.

Heal us in all that we need to keep our heads looking up to heaven and your Throne. Help heal us in both body and spirit. Help us to make use of the healing powers of Your wisdom of the great health message given to us as a church.

Thank you Father for so much, my cup runneth over in joy.

In Your Son Jesus Precious Name, Amen

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit,

This Morning I come before Thee in thanksgiving for Your kindness and Your Love for us in this new day. I praise Your Name Lord, for You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Your our Salvation, our brother, but still our judge and yet our Lawyer. Your our comforter and yet our corrector and leader. Your the only One who can grant us forgiveness for our mistakes and You keep right on loving us and encouraging us to do better and be over comers. How I thank You Father for Your loving kindness toward us moment by moment.

Please bless our studies and teach us more and more about Thee, leading us to correct understanding.

Please be with those who are ill and in need of Your love and comfort in their lives. Draw close to them, that they may be warmed with Your Presence. I pray this in the Name of Jesus and for Your sake Lord,, Amen.

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2004, 08:02:00 AM »
My Dearest Heavenly Father, thank you so much for another day of life, I want to praise you today, I adore you, I love you.  Most of all Lord, thank you for Jesus, and Calvary, giving us our redemption.

Lord, today we ask, that you find us a big enough lot for a school and church.  I ask again Lord  for this, for the price to be right for us.  I also ask for Maranatha to come soon to build that school and church, bringing your children closer to you, and getting them out of public school.

Lord, it is so important that we follow not only your ten commandments but also your eight laws of health.  Please impress upon  our church members here in San Jose del Cabo, giving them the knowledge of how important it is to watch their diet more closely, especially those Lord, that are not well.  Have them come to learn the nutritious way to prepare the food at our cooking class, that you have given us.

Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers my Holy Father.  In Jesus name I pray.

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »
Today I received an email from my dear friend in Montemorelos.  She was leaving to be with her husband in the mission field,in Guam, so I would not see her for a while.  When she got there she was given the tragic message that her son, his wife, and grandson were brutally murdered, her granddaughter was taken to this insane mans home, molested, choked  and thrown out of the car for dead....Read the letter in Signs of the Times. But please pray for her, my friend and the entire family.

Dearest Holy Father, Yes, prophecy is rapidly being fulfilled.... there are no words expressing how ugly it is in these  end times....Only you Father have the answers to these horrible deaths.  Please, help Melissa, Ruth DePaiva's grand daughter to adjust, till Jesus comes....Take the hurt out of Ruth's heart, help her to adjust also, help her to stay so close to you. My heart bleeds for this family Lord, I have the questions  but I have no answers either. I pray for them in Jesus name. Amen.

[This message has been edited by Ele Holmes (edited 01-28-2004).]

Sister Marie

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
Good Morning Dear Father in Heaven,

How We Praise Thee this day. For Jesus, Our Brother and Saviour. For His Great Love for us that He would go through such suffering and then become as we, forever, just to be with us in every way. For Your Love dear God, to permit this. For the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives to teach, comfort and guide us.

I thank you so much for your protection. Yesterday I seen Your Great Hand reach down and protect us. Thank You dear Father, Dear Saviour and Holy Spirit. Thank You for the angels You provide for us also, to take care of us according to Your Will.

Thank You for the every day things we have that make life so much better, but let us be willing always, to give them up at a heart beat for You whenever You ask this of us.

Thank You Lord for good healthy ways of living and eating. I praise Your name for this. Teach us to follow it more and more.

Bless our day Father, the it may bless others. I pray in Jesus Holy Name, that our life will bring Praise and glory to Him.
Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
My Dear Holy God, My Father,
I praise you, and adore you ...I thank you always for hearing and answering my prayers.
It was only a few days ago, I prayed for more attendance in my cooking class. Lord, you heard and answered my prayer...You more than doubled the amount of people today at class. I have had 8 classes with only 4 to 6 church members from our three churches, tonight there were 12 that came to learn your laws of health, nutrition and recipes that you gave us with your wonderful food.  Thank you Lord, for impressing upon there hearts how important it is to eat healthy, and thank you for creating an interest in them to want to learn. I was discouraged for a while, but my dear friend Sister Marie encouraged me to continue your work, and how impoortant it is, even with only a few.  Your Son would have died on the cross even if I was the only one...So Lord, I will continue and I will pray daily for the needs of our people.  I pray this in Jesus  Holy Name.

Sister Marie

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »
Thank you Father for answered prayer. Your so wonderful to send Sister Ele more people. she has so much good information to share with them. Let word of mouth bring her more and more people. I pray in Jesus Name and always to His glory, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »
Thank you Sister Maria!  With love in Jesus, ele