Author Topic: "VERY URGENT" PRAYER REQUESTS  (Read 106741 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
"VERY URGENT" PRAYER REQUESTS
« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, we pray for our dear sister. Give her the help that only you can give. We know that you allow trials, but in these trials you have promised we shall not be tempted beyond what we can bear, as we abide in Christ. Bless our Sister Wendy and give her rest, I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #401 on: August 12, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please see Sister Wendy through this. She is a dear sister who needs Your help very much. Please take care of her. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Sister Marie

« Reply #402 on: March 23, 2005, 08:30:00 AM »
Dear Church Members & Friends,
>
>Elders Gordon Klein and Ken Cox are both sick at this time and were
>anointed a short time sgo at the Yucaipa SDA Church. Gordon has a brain
>tumor just above his left ear and will be operated on Monday morning at
>Loma Linda University Medical Center. He is requesting prayers for
>healing. Ken Cox has low hemoglobin numbers, has lost about 15 pounds
>and has been suffering from heart fibrillations.....
>
>Both Ken & Gordon work for Ken Cox Ministries. The team have just
>returned from Guam where they have completed in Ken's words, one of the
>best and most successful crusades that he has ever done. God's leading
>was clear. Both Ken and Gordon were very sick during this campaign and
>yet God blessed again and again and again.....
>
>Ken Cox Ministries has suspended their immediate plans for public
>evangelism for a short while until Gordon and Ken are better. Please
>pray for these two men and their families at this time, that God would
>heal them and that shortly they might be sharing their Savior on the road
>again.
>
>Douglas Elsey

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #403 on: March 24, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »
Thank you Sister Marie, yes, my prayers will be for the two evangelists....

Dearest Heavenly Father, Send your Great Physician, with all His healing powers, to heal your evangelists, Gordon Klein and Ken Cox  so their work can continue before  your Great Physician comes to get us....Also,  if it is your will, heal Steve Becker from  Mesa Grande Academy in Riverside, who has a brain tumor.  He has done so much work for our church in  Mexico, and also with his students as he teaches them your principles.

All signs show that Jesus will be coming soon.  Help us all Lord, to realize how important it is to be ready, holy, sanctified, and walking with the Holy Spirit.  I pray this in Jesus name.

[This message has been edited by Ele Holmes (edited 03-24-2005).]

I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Sister Marie

« Reply #404 on: March 24, 2005, 09:05:00 AM »
We know dear Father that we are not doing everything we should in these last days and we pray that you will open doors for us to witness your truth to others. These men have been doing your will and spreading the Truth far and wide and satan is very angery with them. Please protect them from his attacks and heal them. We pray this according to your will Lord for only you know Your reasons for doing things and only You know the future. I ask this in Jesus Name, Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #405 on: March 29, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »
Please pray with me for our Dear Brother Cop. I spoke with him Sunday and he is now in the hospital for surgery scheduled on Thursday. As we have read in his testimony, the situation is very serious and it may be that God will take him home. But, from my perspective it would be a blessing to have him around for a time longer. He loves Jesus and lives for Him. We need more who have given their whole hearts to Christ as he has done.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #406 on: March 29, 2005, 07:09:00 AM »
Blessed Father:

We all have come to know and love Brother Cop. Please keep him safe in Your loving arms and help him prepare for what is according to Your will.

As said by Brother Richard it sure would be nice to have Cop around for a while longer as the blessings we receive from his posted give such light and love of You for us to gain and learn from.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

« Reply #407 on: March 29, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, Please be with brother Cop. He is your own Father and we pray that he be healed if this is your will. But that he be ready for You is all that matters. He has been such a blessing to us here Lord and we need him. We leave him in Your Care Father.We pray this is Jesus Name and for His Sake. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
« Reply #408 on: March 30, 2005, 06:49:00 AM »
Deaest Heavenly Father,
What an inspiration Cop has been to many of us.  Lord he is needed to show your love to others and to bring others closer to you.  Please heavenly Father  take away his illness, his pain, that he may live. But if it is your will I pray his heart and soul is yours, and he is anxiously waiting to see your Son come soon. Thank you Lord for giving us Cop and his inspiration.   I pray this in the holy name of Jesus.
I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

M.A. Crawford

« Reply #409 on: March 30, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
I sincerely hope that Bro. Cop's surgery will be a success and will be praying for him to that end.
M.A.

Cop

« Reply #410 on: April 04, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
Even though I was ready to lay down in rest until Christ's Return, I came through alright and have returned home. I am still very much restricted in what I can do for about another week. I thank our Lord for all His great blessings and for the prayers sent in my behalf by my dear friends. God Bless you all and thank you.

WendyForsyth

« Reply #411 on: April 04, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
We are very thankful to still have you with us Brother Cop! This is indeed a blessing from the Lord.

Thank you Jesus for bringing our brother safely through to fellowship with us once more. We look forward to serving with him for a time until you come to take us home.

In Your Holy Name, for there is no other,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Sister Marie

« Reply #412 on: April 04, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
We are all so happy and Praise God's name for bringing you through. So glad your back with us.  :) Sister Marie
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
Amen! Thank you Jesus! Our lives are for just a moment. God is looking for those who will serve Him with the whole heart. We are blessed to have Brother Cop with us again!  :)

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
« Reply #414 on: April 22, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please pray for me.  About 3 days ago I lost the entire usage of my left arm, and cannot even type with all my fingers. There is so much I cannot do now and I pray for our Great Physician to heal  and give me back my arm, to use for His purpose. Is this what you call a minor stroke? Pray it gets better and does not get worse.  Thank you so much.

I love you Lord.  Thank you for hearing and answering prayers. In Jesus name, I ask for you to repair my arm......Amen

God Bless You
Ele

Sister Marie

« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2005, 08:54:00 AM »
Please pray for our dear Sister Ele,
She has lost all use of here left arm and can't use it. Please everyone pray for our dear Sister.
Dear Father in Heaven,
Please be with our Sister Ele. Help here in this time of trial and heal her according to Your Loving Will. Give her peace and comfort in You Father. I pray in Jesus Holy Name and for His sake. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

WendyForsyth

« Reply #416 on: April 23, 2005, 05:15:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please be with our dearest Ele. She is so special to us, and even more so to you we know. Please heal her according to your good purpose. We know that you are the Great Physician and that things happen according to your plan only and that you know the beginning from the end. Please give our Ele peace and understanding of your will.

In Jesus'Name
Amen

Yes, dear Ele. I believe that is a stroke. Are you in the care of a doctor? If not, please see one soon as the sooner you get physical therapy for this, the better.
All my love,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

WendyForsyth

« Reply #417 on: April 23, 2005, 05:21:00 AM »
Please pray for my family and for us individually. We all have needs even though we can't be together right now.

Pray for Howard that he will know God's will in His life, and that all things are possible with God. God forgives us all. Please give him peace Lord.

Please be with our children as they have suffered much trauma and they need extra measure of comfort from our heavenly Father. Please give them strength that can only come from You living within them Lord.

Please be with me as I am the lowliest of your children. I am least in your kingdom, yet I desire to sit at your feet Lord. Please forgive me where I have fallen short in my marriage and as a parent, and with the sheep you have sent my way that I have been too self-absorbed to notice. Help me to think less of me and more of you Lord. Help me to reflect you in all my thoughts and actions Lord.

In Christ's Name I pray,
Amen

Fenelon

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #418 on: April 23, 2005, 06:13:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, we pray for Sister Ele and Sister Wendy and family. As the end draws near we are all having great trials that will increase until the second coming of Christ. We ask for grace to endure them. If it will be to our dears sister's good and your honor we pray you heal the current difficulties. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Curt

« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »
Hi,

I normally post a newsletter from Pastor Homer Trecartin, Middle East Union in the Evangelism Forum (Middle East Musings).

On Saturday his middle son Terry got into a very serious accident and it appears that he may not make it. Story is below, please pray URGENTLY for Terry.

Sat, 7 May 2005 21:30:22 -0700
From:   homer@adventistmeu.org  View Contact Details View Contact Details
To:   HTrecartin@aol.com
Subject:   Urgent Prayer Request - Terry

Dear Family and Friends,

It is Sabbath evening and we are sitting in the Los Angeles Airport waiting for the first available flight to Tennessee.

This morning, in Sabbath School, we were handed a note saying to call our son in
Michigan immediately. We slipped out and went to the phone. He told us our middle son, Terry, had been in a terrible accident and was not being given much chance of living.

We don't know a lot of details, but pparently he has severe head injuries, a severed spine, and a broken leg. He has been transferred to the trauma unit at Erlinger Hospital in Chattanooga, TN.

Barbara and her folks and I were at Pine Springs Ranch in Southern California
attending a weekend retreat of people who used to live or work in the Middle
East. We only had a brief time on Friday night and Sabbath morning with them,
but we are so thankful for their love and support during this difficult time.
The Camp Director drove us to Los Angeles airport, and we hope to be in Chattanooga about noon tomorrow (Sunday). We have been crying a lot, and praying a lot, but we know God is in control. There is nothing we can
do but put Terry in His hands. We know God is all powerful and could work a miracle.
We are at peace knowing He never is caught off guard or makes a mistake.
Someday He will explain it all to us and we will rejoice in His leading.

Still, it is very hard and we would appreciate your prayers for Terry, for us,
for his wife (Shannon) and their friends. This is a difficult time for all of us and it means a lot to know you are praying.

Homer Trecartin, Secretary-Treasurer
Middle East Union of Seventh-day Adventists

FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith