Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187670 times)

Vicki

Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
Thank you all for your prayers! His health has been completely restored. What a blessing!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2015, 12:09:09 PM »
Amen! That is grand news, Victoria!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Dorine

« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2015, 05:29:47 PM »
We thank God for this wonderful news Vicky.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #523 on: April 13, 2015, 08:05:55 AM »
God is so very GOOD!!!   Thank you for sharing, Vicki!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #524 on: April 25, 2016, 09:43:07 AM »
Spent last night at the hospital with daughter and grandson. The local hospital put him on a helicopter and transferred him to another larger children's hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. They appear to have gotten things stabilized. He had a very high blood sugar level which the local doctor had missed for a couple of weeks.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Linda K

• Wordkeeping
« Reply #525 on: April 25, 2016, 09:46:53 AM »
I will be praying for your loved ones. May God use this experience to draw your family even closer to Jesus!

colporteur

« Reply #526 on: April 25, 2016, 12:52:20 PM »
I will be praying for your loved ones. May God use this experience to draw your family even closer to Jesus!

ditto
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Dorine

« Reply #527 on: April 25, 2016, 01:25:28 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your grandson Richard.  Please keep us updated.

Our Father God, we present to you right now Richards grandson. You are the Great Physician and we humbly ask in Jesus' name that you heal him according to your will.

Give the family peace and strength as they watch you work. Bless with wisdom those who will be making decisions on his behalf. Thank you for answering our prayer, Amen.

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Sister Dee

« Reply #528 on: April 26, 2016, 12:14:00 PM »
Amen!  Will be praying for them here, too. 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2016, 07:01:23 AM »
Thank you for your prayers, dear friends.   The local physicians missed the diagnosis and what ought to have been a simple matter created a crisis.  Sometimes it takes a crisis to get us to stop and consider the frailty of life. It was what got my attention when Jesus came into the world and woke me up many years ago.

Doctors say he will be going home soon. Again, thank you for your concern and prayers. God hears and answers prayers. He loves us!

Dorine

« Reply #530 on: April 27, 2016, 07:22:16 AM »
Oh Richard I'm so happy to hear the good news. We praise God for His mercies.

Naja

« Reply #531 on: August 07, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »
Please pray for my friend, Janice. She was baptized into the church a couple of years ago, but something has happened, and she will not return any contacts made to her. I fear she has been deceived.... She is not attending church, and has moved with no address given. She doesn't answer her phone, and text is the only way to contact her.... Thank you
🐼

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #532 on: August 08, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »
Hello Sister Naja. It is good to see you online again!  God has blessed you with your faith in prayer, and your love for others. We will pray for our sister who seems to be troubled. We never know what is happening in the lives of others. We do not know their motives, nor where their heart is in relation to Jesus. But, we do know, God will hear our prayers as we abide in Him.

Heavenly Father, our Sister Naja has given us the privilege of praying with her for her friend Janice. You know the situation, you know the numbers of the hairs on her head. You allowed your innocent Son to come to this dark world where Satan claims dominion a helpless babe subject to the weakness of humanity at the risk of losing Him. Such love for us and that includes our Sister Janice. We ask that you send angels and the Holy Spirit to minister to her. And, we pray that if you can work through others as you are doing through Naja, please send someone to comfort her and to point her to Jesus. We thank you for hearing and answering our prayer in the very best way you can and in the time that will be best for our Sister Janice. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #533 on: August 21, 2016, 05:59:29 PM »
Please pray that Sherry, a member of one of the churches where I pastor, will be able to get well soon and that God will use this situation to draw her closer to Jesus, as seems to have suffered something along the lines of a heart attack today and is in the hospital. Also, please pray that I will get over the cold from which I am suffering, as I now have a fever and ask for God's intervention. Thank you.

"It is a part of God's plan to grant us, in answer to the prayer of faith, that which He would not bestow did we not thus ask." {GC 525.2}
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #534 on: August 22, 2016, 07:15:02 AM »
Amen!!   Let us take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to help ourselves and others. God means what He says.

Heavenly Father, we pray for our Sister Sherry. We do not know her situation, but you do. We ask that you comfort her and her family in this difficult situation. We ask that you give the physicians attending her wisdom to discover the underlying problem. If there be anything thing that would keep you from healing her, we ask that you reveal this to our sister and give her grace to correct the matter. We thank you for the light you have given in the area of health that we might be restored to good health. So many today do not understand the relationship between what we do and sickness. Help us as a people to be witnesses in this area and help us to use the health message as the "right arm" in our effort to save the lost. We also pray for Pastor Sean, that you give him wisdom and grace to that which will allow you to heal him if that be for your honor and his benefit. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

colporteur

« Reply #535 on: July 19, 2017, 08:17:08 PM »
Prayers for our daughter Hannah who is at YD camp right now in Washington State. Two evenings ago she and another came forth at the appeal for baptism during the evening meeting. Today at about noon during line call she lost vision and passed out. They more or less carried her to her mother and then the camp doctor. They thought at the time maybe it was dehydration. She has been drinking water ever since but 10 hours later she passed out again. She has a fever and soar throat. She, the camp doctor and her mother are with her in the hospital right know. Currently they are monitoring her heart. We have no idea at this point what is going on. Since there are no coincidences there can be no doubt but what Satan is attacking her after her decision to be baptized. She is 13 and delivered her first sermon a month ago. She has been adult superintendent on and off since she was 10.  Prayers for Hannah.

Dorine

« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2017, 09:24:09 PM »
She sounds like a special little girl. Satan would like to put a stop to her influence. My prayers are joined with yours for your daughter and your family. May your faith be strong as you watch the Lord take charge in His way and timing.

Heavenly Father. You know the heart of this little girl and the problem she is facing. You know the anguish of the family at this time. Please give them peace and assurance as You work out Your plan for her life. We have been reading daily about the healing's and miracles that You performed when here on earth. We know Your power and love is no less now than it was then. We leave her in your care. Give the Doctors and those caring for her the wisdom and knowledge that is needed for her recovery. In the blessed name of Jesus, Amen.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #537 on: July 20, 2017, 05:16:31 AM »
Cp, Hannah will be in my prayers. I concur that this is spiritual. We are told that no sooner than someone makes a choice for Christ than satan makes his attacks but....

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

colporteur

« Reply #538 on: July 20, 2017, 07:20:49 AM »
Hannah and her mother were in the hospital into the early morning hours and I was getting texts from them and my grown daughter in Phoenix until 3:00 a.m. my time. They put her on an IV and run some tests. They are saying it was dehydration. We were concerned after she passed out the second time several hours later that it could have been effects from a heat stroke or some other unknown. She had a fever, high blood pressure, and a severe headache. Heat and dehydration can cause all three of those. They sent the girls back to camp and as far as I know things are ok. I'm sure Hannah will not want to miss one minute of camp. She takes camp very seriously. She and her brother say that this camp is life changing. Camp is wonderfully intense and it has been hot and dry there. They rise at 6:00 a.m. and go until 9:00 p.m..   Thanks for your prayers !

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #539 on: July 21, 2017, 08:50:27 PM »
cp, good to hear she is out of hospital. We will continue to pray for her and your family. Jesus is preparing a people to be His witness in a world soon to perish. Have a blessed Sabbath, dear brother.