Author Topic: UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITIES - Hindus Learn of Their Creator's Return  (Read 585 times)

Curt

UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITIES
God is opening doors in unexpected places. In April of 2015 an nPraxis national leader was following up contacts in a tribal area of a neighboring country , when one of the believers insisted that he visit a Hindu priest. “But I’ve come with only blue jeans and a T-shirt. When I visit my own people, I must dress appropriately to have influence,” he responded. “My name will give me away as one of them. He will see me as out of character for a Hindu.”
The tribal leader insisted that this was a necessary and urgent follow up that couldn’t wait for another visit to his country. And so the two men paid a visit to the local temple leader. After the usual pleasantries, the priest said “this friend of mine,” indicating the tribal believer, “has told me that you will have something very important to share with me. Please reveal that now.”
Our wise leader asked the priest, “What is the greatest dream and longing of our Hindu people?”
The immediate reply was, “Oh, of course, it is the return of the Creator God, Kalki.”
“Did you know that He has already returned? Realizing this has changed my life. Perhaps you would like to know the story,” added our leader.
“You mean to tell me that he truly returned already! Incredible! Do tell me more,” responded the priest.
This religious leader of the community thrilled with the story of Jesus (their awaited Kalki). The story had to be repeated over and over during the day as the temple gradually filled with 600 eager listeners.
The idols came down from the temple. Jesus is now worshipped with joy. The believer group that has embraced the truths that we love has swollen to 2,500
in that former Hindu temple.
Many such groups in numerous countries are appealing for our saving message. Workers and funds to support them are urgently needed to reach an estimated 100,000 hungry souls that are looking to heaven for hope and assurance.
FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith

Beacon

Re: UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITIES - Hindus Learn of Their Creator's Return
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 06:57:36 PM »
 Praise the Lord....What financial channels may we use to support this mission outreach ?
Look up and listen for the shout.

Curt

Re: UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITIES - Hindus Learn of Their Creator's Return
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 09:05:05 AM »
Praise the Lord....What financial channels may we use to support this mission outreach ?

The Ministry is called nPRAXIS and can be accessed on their website.
There is also a YouTube Channel where Bro Marty shares testimonies of God's working in people's lives called DTE7TV. I will add the links here.

NPRAXIS INTERNATINAL:  https://www.npraxisinternational.org/
YouTube DTE7TV: https://www.youtube.com/@dte7tv975
FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith