Author Topic: God Works In Closed Countries - The Prophet That Never Sinned  (Read 74 times)

Curt

God Works In Closed Countries - The Prophet That Never Sinned
« on: November 09, 2022, 02:36:57 PM »
The story below is being shared to show that God is closing His work in seemingly unreachable and difficult mission fields. He is speaking directly to the hearts of people is high positions, the right places or in deep need to know more about the true God and His son Jesus Christ.

In the book Education we learn that to work with minds is a very special work. I think particularly when sharing with those of other faiths. Here is a story of how one Muslim follower found Christ through his Imam.

The Prophet that Never Sinned

Omar, a devout Muslim, observed all the requirements of prayer, fasting, and giving alms. The leading imam of the mosque grew to trust him fully, and they became close friends. Eventually, Omar became the number one helper of the imam. On a particular Friday, after prayers, the imam preached a moving sermon mentioning the life of Jesus, saying that He was the only prophet that the Qur’an registered no sin against His person. 

Omar was deeply impressed. Following the sermon, Omar asked his friend, the imam, more about Jesus, but his answers were vague. Omar walked away disappointed. For days, questions continued to bombard his mind about this Jesus who never sinned. One day, as he continued to contemplate this mystery, he heard a clear, though unusual, voice saying, "Omar, keep searching. You are on the right path with your questions.”

This occurrence led him back to his friend, the imam. This time Omar pleaded, "Please tell me all you know about prophet Jesus. I really need to know!"

The Imam said to Omar's great shock and joy, "Listen, Omar. I'll do even better than answer your questions.   I'll loan you my copy of the Gospels, and you will find what you need to know."

As Omar read the precious book, he discovered the path to salvation through faith in Jesus, who died for all mankind. He returned to question his friend, the imam, asking how he understood these things. The imam admitted that he, too, had discovered the true path to salvation in the Gospels. “I just don’t know how to relate to these things as a leader of a great number of Muslims," he added.

The national nPraxis leader was providentially led to Omar and fully instructed him in the Bible teachings. In May, Omar received baptism. Now the national leader and Omar are working with the imam, hoping that he will soon join a large number of Muslim spiritual leaders who are fully committed to sharing Jesus within their cultural context.

Praise The Lord
FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith

Dorine

Re: God Works In Closed Countries - The Prophet That Never Sinned
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 03:48:10 AM »
Amen! The harvest truly is ripe.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14