Author Topic: California school district reportedly encourages using witchcraft  (Read 725 times)

Cop

Woke California School District Instructs Students To Use Witchcraft Against Those Who Say 'All Lives Matter'
[Excerpts]

A former student at the Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD) in San Jose, California has uncovered a collection of resources on critical race theory or CRT, which the school had tried to indoctrinate him with six years ago, the student claimed.

In a report, Californian Spencer Lindquist, who is now a senior at Pepperdine University in Malibu, revealed that his former high school is maintaining a trove of over 100 "equity resources" for students and school staff with materials on CRT.

One of the CRT resources was titled "Writing Prompts on Police Brutality and Violence," which featured 12 sections, with one that instructed students to use witchcraft to put a "hex" on a specific list of people because "hexing people is an important way to get out anger and frustration." Furthermore, the "HEX" PDF file instructed students to pick one person on the list of "specific people who have been agents of police terror or global brutality," such as "people who say 'all lives matter' to the police officers who arrest non violent protesters."

Upon picking a specific person on the list, students are then instructed to "read Martin Espada's poem 'For the Jim Crow Restaurant in Cambridge Massachusetts Where My Cousin Esteban was Forbidden To Wait Tables Because He Wears Dreadlocks'" and then create their own hex poem cursing the person they have chosen from the list.

More @: https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/14206/20211208/woke-california-school-district-instructs-students-to-use-witchcraft-against-those-who-say-all-lives-matter.htm
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

rahab

Re: California school district reportedly encourages using witchcraft
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 05:43:53 PM »
Doesn’t surprise me. Let the witchcraft in but won’t allow a Bible.