Author Topic: The Serpentine Prophecy  (Read 123 times)

ltvvaughn

The Serpentine Prophecy
« on: December 22, 2021, 08:23:06 PM »
Has anyone seen the new series by Shawn Boonstra called the Sepentine Prophecy?  It is due to be aired this coming April.  One of the four presentations is shot at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, one of the most notorious places in the US for paranormal/demonic activity.  Just lookimg for any input you might have on this.
LtV
LtV
If we can't be united in Truth . . . we dare not unite at all!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Re: The Serpentine Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 11:14:10 PM »
Good to see your post LtV!  We have missed you! Have not seen any info on the Serpentine Prophecy. Never heard of it. Here is the link for all who are interested.

https://www.voiceofprophecy.com/theserpentineprophecy
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

ltvvaughn

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 02:43:57 PM »
My question is, does anyone besides me have an issue with Boonstra going to a haunted site to film a Bible study?

Here is the link to the video where it is mentioned.  Start about 8:30 into the video.

https://host.serpentineprophecy.com/webinar-broadcast-room1633019431975
LtV
If we can't be united in Truth . . . we dare not unite at all!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 03:26:21 PM »
Start at 6:30. They are going to the most haunted place in America to do the Bible study during the program.

That sounds to me like tempting God to protect you, by going on Satan's ground.  It seems to me like Satan would allow the program great success in planning to lead others to follow the pattern and thus many will suffer because they were led to go onto Satan's ground. Some will watch out of interest in supernatural power, spiritualism. They will want to see what happens at this most haunted place. This is indeed walking where we ought not. Young ones who are curious will have their curiosity tempted. I think you are right in being concerned. Why will they want to go to a most haunted house? Do they believe many will come because of where they are holding the study? This is not good to use this as an enticement. We know Christ is stronger than Satan, shall we tempt Him to prove it? I don't think so. We do not know the motive for choosing the site, but as he was explaining it, he quickly appeared to change the subject, or is that just my imagination?

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 12:00:02 PM »
Presumption