Author Topic: Amalgamation--Past, Present, and Future  (Read 1339 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Amalgamation--Past, Present, and Future
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:44:03 AM »
When faced with a mandated vaccine for not only me, but for my children, my concern about the safety of the vaccines being offered was increased greatly. It is not a matter of having to decide if I ought to take it, but one of having to refuse an order by the state. I see this as a little trial in preparation for a much larger issue, a national sun day law mandate. What was once a Protestant nation protecting individual freedoms we now see is a thing of the past.

Today, when attempting to understand the dangers inherent in these current Covid vaccines, we know there are very serious side effects, we discover there are new methods being used to develop them. One such vaccine is called a mRNA vaccine. As best as I can understand, it involves putting RNA into our cells. Two of the vaccines do not put the RNA into the nucleus of our cells, but another one of the vaccines does insert the RNA into the nucleus. Is it possible for a vaccine to altar our genes? Here is an explanation saying that as far as they know, these vaccines cannot change our DNA.

"For the vaccines to alter a person's genes, Offit explains, the mRNA instructions would have to enter the cell's control center, the nucleus. The nucleus is walled off from the rest of the cell by its own membrane. To get past that membrane, the mRNA would have to have an enzyme called a nuclear access signal, Offit says, 'which it doesn't have.'"

Does this ease our concerns? This is new technology. We will find out how well it works after using these new  vaccines for many years. Right now, there are no long term studies. We could call what is happening now a long term trial to better  understand the safety of these vaccines. Two of the vaccines do not allow the messenger RNA to enter the nucleus of our cells, but a  third vaccines does allow DNA into the nucleus. But, we are told that it is safe and does not enter our DNA. "The DNA adenovirus used in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does enter the nucleus of our cells, but it never integrates into our chromosomes."

It would seem practical to study up on this new technology before making a decision to vaccinate with these new vaccines. But, if you want to keep your job or go to public events, it appears that the president of the US is attempting to force you to take one of these new vaccines. Today, big pharma is busy working to bring to life many more genetically manufactured vaccines. They may before long be able to set up a regimen of 40 or 50 vaccines taken at one time only once a month. source

Can this new technology be used for amalgamation of species such as what Satan has done in the past? I think so. We know that humanity has cloned animals in the past. We do not know what else has been done by immoral humans or by those who just want to help people who have serious and often fatal diseases by gene splicing and placing animal genes in vegetables and vegetable genes in animals. Or taking genes from one species and placing them in another specie of animal. Is science taking genes from animals and placing them in humans? Do doctors place animal organs in humans? We know that this has been done.

We know that Satan has been successful at amalgamation in the past, but is it being practiced today? Are animals and human cells being intermixed? Yes, but we do not know all that is going on. Four years ago researchers successfully grew human cells inside pig embryos creating interspecies chimeras. source

Science, with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI), is making huge advancements in the world of genetic engineering. Yes, the fact of amalgamation in the past which was a reason why God removed all living beings off the face of the Earth by a world-wide flood except what was in the ark, is with us today and as we see morality continuing to fall lower and lower, we know for a fact that amalgamation will not stop with putting a human gene into a pig embryo.

Look up, for our redemption draweth nigh!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

Re: Amalgamation--Past, Present, and Future
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 07:34:22 PM »
Absolutely!!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 08:49:14 AM »
Do I post this, or not? You and I need to be encouraged that Jesus is coming very soon. As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be just before Jesus comes. Are you ready, is your character fit for heaven? Have you committed all you are and all you have to Jesus. There is still time to do so if you have not. It would be very good to spend a thoughtful hour a day contemplating the life of Jesus. It is how we are transformed from sinners to saints.

When you see how far man has come in the amalagamation of human and animal you will be shocked and encouraged to do all you can do help those who have been greatly  deceived. Jesus is at the doors. He will not allow this to continue any more than He did in the days of Noah. What led God repent of having made man, and led to Him destroying all of life off the face of the Earth except for what was in the ark?

They had a plurality of wives, which was contrary to God’s wise arrangement. In the beginning, God gave to Adam one wife—showing to all who should live upon the earth, his order and law in that respect. The transgression and fall of Adam and Eve brought sin and wretchedness upon the human race, and man followed his own carnal desires, and changed God’s order. The more men multiplied wives to themselves, the more they increased in wickedness and unhappiness. If any one chose to take the wives, or cattle, or anything belonging to his neighbor, he did not regard justice or right, but if he could prevail over his neighbor by reason of strength, or by putting him to death, he did so, and exulted in his deeds of violence. They loved to destroy the lives of animals. They used them for food, and this increased their ferocity and violence, and caused them to look upon the blood of human beings with astonishing indifference. But if there was one sin above another which called for the destruction of the race by the flood, it was the base crime of amalgamation of man and beast which defaced the image of God, and caused confusion everywhere. Vol 1, Spirit of Prophecy, pg 68.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 08:28:39 PM »
This is true.

My cousin was working on a pig hybrid for making a human kidney inside a pig. The kidney would have the genetics of the person that needed the transplant. It would be harvested after 6 months. The pig would die and the kidney transplanted into the person needing it.
Unfortunately my cousin died of a brain tumor and the pig died before it was full grown.

Curt

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 04:41:55 PM »

Brother Richard, I am glad you did post it. As shocking as it is, it is a truth only we cannot even imagine what man is capable of imagining in the laboratory. Remember Babel, God knew that there was nothing that man would not accomplish once he put his mind to it. Experiments were carried out on humans, now its predominantly Monkeys, Mice and Pigs. But as we have experienced in the past couple of years, what comes from the labs can kill us.

An atheistic mind does not respect the specific design of the human being and believes they can mix and match, change and adjust or spin off a new species from anything. But scripture already told us that we are different from the animals.

1 Corinthians 15:39: All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Chronicles 20:20 ...........  Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith