Author Topic: Samuel and Valentina-a Video Documentary  (Read 1594 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Samuel and Valentina-a Video Documentary
« on: May 10, 2021, 10:16:33 PM »
Rahab posted a link to this video in another topic, but it needs a topic of its own. As rahab suggested, it is not a short documentary, but don't put it down until you have seen the whole testimony. It not only glorifies God, it involves the truth about God's church today. Samuel and Valentina were willing to give up all for Christ and He has not only given them peace that passes all understanding, He has written His law upon their hearts. In other words, they have been transformed in character and reveal the joy and obedience that can only come from knowing God. You will be blessed as you listen to their testimony and how God has led them step by step despite the deceptions Satan attempted to engrave upon their hearts and minds. Greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world. Both Samuel and Valentina understand that we love God because He first loved us when we were yet great sinners. 

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

Re: Samuel and Valentina-a Video Documentary
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 03:43:37 PM »
Thank you Richard for taking the time to view this amazing testimonial.  Appreciate the comments too. After some have time to view I will share what really impressed me most. I hope others will comment as well.

I tried to get the link to show picture but I couldn’t get it to work right. Technically challenged  ::)

rahab

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 07:32:55 AM »
here were two things in the vid that struck me....

first, the way that Satan and his angels were giving this man hit songs in his head.  He published and they were instant hits.

second, the prayers of his friend broke the bondage and power of Satan over him...all of a sudden all of his success was gone and he hit bottom...then and only then did he start to reach out for Jesus

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 07:37:44 PM »
Amen! It is a Spiritual battle we fight daily!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.