Author Topic: The Great Reset Is Coming for the Currency  (Read 1864 times)

Cop

The Great Reset Is Coming for the Currency
« on: March 08, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »
[Excerpts]

(Stefan Gleason, Money Metals News Service) As the Great Reset proceeds from globalist think tanks and technology billionaires to allied media elites, governments, schools, and Woke corporations, what will be “reset” next?

Supporters of the World Economic Forum’s all-encompassing Great Reset agenda are eyeing BIG changes for the global monetary system.

Plans that might once have been dismissed as pure speculation or conspiracy theories are now being openly pushed by people who occupy the highest levels of power.

President Joe Biden’s economic policies were grafted directly from the “build back better” language of the Great Reset’s authors.

Biden’s agenda for the economy is now being spearheaded by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. The former Federal Reserve chair has taken a particular interest in stamping out cryptocurrencies and expanding the reach of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) – which could ultimately be the issuer of a new global digital currency.

More @: https://headlinewealth.com/the-great-reset-is-coming-for-the-currency/?utm_medium=email

[ Rev. 13:16, 17  "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." We can definitely see now how this will be fulfilled.]
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: The Great Reset Is Coming for the Currency
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 10:00:37 AM »
How will the world deal with the falling value of the US dollar?  One way being eyed by those who run the world is to make the World Banks' SDA the reserve currency instead of the dollar.  What would that do to the dollar? One day Americans would wake up to what the citizens of Greece did, the value of their money gone. This is the result of massive spending without regards to not having money to cover the expenses. In other words when the government uses the printing press to expand the money supply, when the debt reaches into the trillions of dollars, something must give. The middle class will pay the price greatly. Taxes will go up and many will go out of business.

What is the SDR?

Special Drawing Rights, or SDRs, are the International Monetary Fund’s unit of account. A calculated deflator, based on inflation measures of the economies represented in the basket of currencies that are used in SDRs, is used to measure international inflation in the calculation of Atlas conversion factors and when adjusting classification thresholds based on GNI per capita estimates that use Atlas conversion factors.

This “SDR deflator” is calculated as a weighted average of the GDP deflators of China, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the Euro Area, the currencies currently used in the SDR. Weights are the amount of each country’s currency in one SDR unit; note that both the composition of the SDR and the relative exchange rates for each currency change over time. The SDR deflator is first calculated in SDR terms, and then converted to U.S. dollars using an SDR to dollar conversion factor that is calculated using the Atlas method. Note that weights vary over time with the composition of the SDR and relative exchange rates
source

What ever happens, it  will be painful. Prepare for things much worse than the Covid virus.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Marelis

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 06:06:19 AM »
Do we really have much idea how the reset will look and work? Will it be the same in every country? I can see the world going cashless pretty soon. And potentially a universal basic income.
"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 08:48:03 PM »
Sister Marelis, good to see your post! We have missed you!

Who knows what is going to happen? God.  Even the Federal Reserve Bank in the US is playing a game that they don't fully understand.

And, the rest of the nations are doing the same following her example. Some think that China's economy is expanding, but I have heard otherwise. If it slows down, like when America's economy does, the world feels a loss. How many are dependent upon China somewhere in their chain? Most would be surprised that they are so dependent upon a Communist country.

What we do know is that America will not lose her leadership in the world. How do we know this? And, we are not saying that this is good. It is just a fact. From the Book of Revelation:

13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 
 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 
 13:13   And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 
 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 
 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 
 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 
 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 

We are fast coming to the point that we need to put all of our money into the work. It will soon be of no value. Right now, it appears to me that in the US we are experiencing inflation at more than 10%.  The Fed's inflation estimate if around 2%.  What a lie.  Energy, food, housing, medical care, education, and most everything else is going up "much."   Lots of money being printed and people not working leads to a shortage of product and great demand. What do we expect? A sheet of OSB at Home Depot last year cost $15. Today I paid $45.  A 2x4 last year cost around $3, today I paid $6.50. At the same time California allowed the lumber industry to harvest trees burned by the forest fires in the last couple of years, but required them to send 75% to be burned for electricity generation. House prices are going up rapidly.

It appears to me, Sister Marelis, that a reset is taking place.  :(   Retired folks are being hit very hard. If they have saved cash, they are losing value rapidly. Their 404Ks are being invested in stocks in an effort to not lose money, but it appears there is going to be a crash since housing and other assets are in a large bubble. We could go on and on, but most already realize things are very bad. One does not have to be a Christian to know troublous times are coming.

If the dollar appears to be strong compared to other currency, it is only because that nation is experiencing a worse economy. Let us turn to Jesus, He is our only hope!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 09:40:54 PM »
Many in government would like to remove our cash system. It has nothing to do with slowing the printing press, but to close off cash transactions that go unreported, and thus untaxed.  Other countries are in the process as well. What happened just now?

March 28: US e-cash: Bill proposes digital currency that replicates cash.  The Electronic Currency and Secure Hardware Act (ECASH Act), introduced today in the United States House of Representatives, could herald a new direction in government-sponsored digital currencies.  source

If, or when digital currency is put in place, it will be easy to block those who refuse to honor the sun day. Look up, our redemption draweth nigh. And, yes, some may be chipped in the hand, but it is not the mark of the beast as many believe. It surely would lead many away from the real sign of rebellion against God.

rahab

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 02:20:41 PM »
Many in government would like to remove our cash system. It has nothing to do with slowing the printing press, but to close off cash transactions that go unreported, and thus untaxed.  Other countries are in the process as well. What happened just now?

March 28: US e-cash: Bill proposes digital currency that replicates cash.  The Electronic Currency and Secure Hardware Act (ECASH Act), introduced today in the United States House of Representatives, could herald a new direction in government-sponsored digital currencies.  source

If, or when digital currency is put in place, it will be easy to block those who refuse to honor the sun day. Look up, our redemption draweth nigh. And, yes, some may be chipped in the hand, but it is not the mark of the beast as many believe. It surely would lead many away from the real sign of rebellion against God.

someone told me this was a hoax.....
I wish it was..... :P

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 06:00:08 PM »
It is not law, but a bill introduced in the Democratic House. Bitcoin and other digital money is presenting a serious problem for the Fed and other currencies along with gold and silver.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2022, 07:56:09 AM »
For those who understand the significance of a US digital dollar, you will be interested in knowing that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is testing a digital dollar. We know that the Biden Administration wants a digital dollar. This moves us ever closer to giving it to him. Nine U.S. financial institutions, including Wells Fargo, Citibank,  and Mastercard launched a pilot program working with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to test the feasibility of a digital dollar based on distributed ledger technology like Bitcoin.