Author Topic: Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal Online  (Read 1905 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal Online
« on: January 27, 2021, 06:50:24 AM »
It is a great blessing to have morning and evening worship in the home. And, singing praises to God is just as much worship as is reading Scripture. Thus it is a great blessing to have the hymnal available online and with the words and piano that we might sing. Especially is it a blessing when we cannot sing together in church. You will be able to search by page number, topic, or author.

Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

Re: Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal Online
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 10:29:39 AM »
Thank you Richard for this site. I have bookmarked it. # 55 is a prayer my Mother taught me as a wee child and I taught my girls until they were able to say their own. We only ever knew the words not the tune.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal Online
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 08:20:24 AM »
That is a beautiful prayer for the little ones and us also. I have never heart the song before, thanks for sharing it.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.