Author Topic: SDA Sheila Jackson Lee Seeks to Replace RACIST White House w/ New Residence  (Read 134 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

For 220 years, the White House has provided safe harbor to slaveholders, segregationist Democrats, n-word-users and those who generally put the priorities of the nation ahead of the exclusive needs of underprivileged minorities and non-citizens.

Now, according to radical Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, the presidential abode with a vaguely racist name is long overdue for a reckoning.

The race-baiting Houston-area congresswoman, who has never been shy about asserting her own privilege, recently sponsored a bill to replace the vaunted presidential abode with “a new residence and working space.”

As is often the case, the bill’s text doubles as a pithy acronym: to establish “a New Executive Workgroup for the White House as an Iconic Treasure Expressing Honor, Obligation, Unity, Strength, and Excellence of our Nation” (aka the NEW WHITE HOUSE Act).

In fact, Lee, herself, has offered no comment on the new bill via usual channels, such as her social media feed.

The apparent reluctance to support the bill was in stark contrast with Lee’s other recent bills: the George Floyd Law (aka the Justice in Policing Act), which pushed to defund police departments and ban many law-enforcement techniques; and another bill that would establish Juneteenth (June 19) as a federal holiday, possibly supplanting the Fourth of July as the nation’s official Independence Day.

More @: https://headlineusa.com/sheila-jackson-lee-new-white-house/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
We have heard that name before. Is she not a queen......as I remember?

Cop - is this woman still in office? Sheila Jackson Lee?
She first ran for Congress as a supporter of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and building the Space Station. As with most Democrats, she received large donations from Big Business. One of her major backers was Kenneth Lay of Enron fame.

[Excerpts]
The Weekly Standard reported that Rep. Jackson Lee incurred a ridiculous cost to taxpayers, and might be in violation of House ethics rules, by having an aide drive her daily in a government-leased car to and from her congressional office to her Capitol Hill apartment one block away. She once told a staffer who had failed to reserve a limousine, "You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen!"

Jackson Lee has a 100 percent pro-choice voting record, according to the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL).  She voted in 2003 against banning partial-birth abortion except to save a mother's life. She voted in 2004 against making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. In 1999 she voted against banning physician-assisted suicide.

One of Jackson Lee's crusades as a Representative of subtropical Gulf Coast Houston has been to end what she calls the government policy of giving hurricanes "lily white" names. 

"All racial groups should be represented," she told The Hill Magazine, adding that she hoped the weather establishment in future "would try to be inclusive of African American names" such as "Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn." Journalist Lowell Ponte satirized her proposal in a 2003 article in FrontPageMagazine.com.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
[Excerpts]

The race-baiting Houston-area congresswoman, who has never been shy about asserting her own privilege, recently sponsored a bill to replace the vaunted presidential abode with “a new residence and working space.”

More @: https://headlineusa.com/sheila-jackson-lee-new-white-house/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail

She gets my vote as the worst Congressman in the country.  She's an embarrassment to everyone but the far left, I suspect.  It's a sad commentary on her constituency that she has been reelected a dozen times.  She's as bad or worse than Nancy Pelosi, but less articulate.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10