Author Topic: Civil War or Marshall Law?  (Read 1051 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Civil War or Marshall Law?
« on: December 03, 2020, 08:12:43 AM »
The retired general Flynn tweeted a link to the appeal, writing alongside it: "Freedom never kneels except for God."  Religion is taking a seat at the table of influence. What appeal did General Flynn Ret. make?  He is asking President Trump to declare a limited marshall law and do a re-vote of the presidential election. What would lead to this severe restriction? General Flynn says it is better than civil war.

Why publish this? It is a sign of the times we live in. Jesus is even at the doors! If sins have not been confessed and forsaken, there is still an Intercessor standing between sinners and God. But, soon our High Priest will stand up, walk out of the Most Holy Place in heaven, and change His garments. Then the plagues will be poured out upon all who have not ceased to sin. At this time the Bible says "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Rev 22:11,12.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.