Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 10902 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2021, 08:37:55 AM »
“On one occasion a physician came to me in great distress. He had been called to attend a young woman who was dangerously ill. She had contracted fever while on the campground and was taken to our school-building, near Melbourne, Australia. But she became so much worse that it was feared she could not live. The physician, Dr. Merritt Kellogg, came to me and said, ‘Sister White, have you any light for me on this case? If relief cannot be given our sister, she can live but a few hours.’ I replied, ‘Send to a blacksmith’s shop and get some pulverized charcoal; make a poultice of it, and lay it over her stomach and sides.’ The doctor hastened away to follow out my instructions. Soon he returned, saying, ‘Relief came in less than half an hour after the application of the poultices. She is now having the first natural sleep she has had for days.’

“I have ordered the same treatment for others who were suffering great pain, and it has brought relief, and been the means of saving life. My mother had told me that snake bites and the sting of reptiles and poisonous insects could often be rendered harmless by the use of charcoal poultices. When working on the land at Avondale, Australia, the workmen would often bruise their hands and limbs, and this in many cases resulted in such severe inflammation that the worker would have to leave his work for some time. One came to me one day in this condition, with his hand tied in a sling. He was much troubled over the circumstances; for his help was needed in clearing the land. I said to him, ‘Go to the place where you have been burning the timber, and get me some charcoal from the eucalyptus tree, and pulverize it, and I will dress your hand.’ This was done, and the next morning he reported that the pain was gone. Soon he was ready to return to his work.

“I write these things that you may know that the Lord has not left us without the use of simple remedies which when used will not leave the system in the weakened condition in which the use of drugs so often leave it. We need well trained nurses who can understand how to use the simple remedies that nature provides for restoration to health, and who can teach those who are ignorant of the laws of health how to use these simple but effective cures.”—Letter 90, 1908.

“Soon there will be no work done in ministerial lines except medical missionary work.”Counsels on Health,  pg. 533. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Liberty, Individual and Religious
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2022, 07:29:44 AM »
Vaccines have been successful in protecting individuals from infectious disease. There are often adverse reactions from drugs and vaccines. Some consider very carefully if the benefit outweighs the danger in using these medical products. Some do not consider the dangers and take drugs and vaccines trusting the pharmaceutical industry and doctors. For most there is no consideration for changing one's habits even though science reveals prevention is the better choice when it comes to dealing with the diseases that are so common in today's world.

Doctors are looked up to and trusted when they prescribe drugs to deal with diseases, even when the side effects can be most serious, even death.

What are the side effects of the drugs being prescribed today? Are they less dangerous than 100 years ago? And how dangerous are vaccines today compared to 50 years ago? What are the side effects of the Covid vaccine? Are those who choose to be vaccinated told of the side effects? Why not? Are physicians who subject their patients to these dangers guilty when they do not advise them of the risks? Are there laws requiring medical personnel to inform patients of the adverse reactions that may occur after or during treatment? Is it unethical to treat someone without explaining the dangers and obtaining their permission?

Informed consent requires a physician to disclose the risks of proposed treatments so that the patient can make a decision regarding the treatment. How many physicians are informing those receiving vaccinations of the dangers? And if they are not informing the patient, then is this immoral and or illegal? Is the medical doctrine of informed consent being done away with by immoral physicians, government "mandates" wherein if there is no vaccination, people are fired from their jobs, and even churches that require vaccinations without disclosing the dangers which may include death?

Those who participate in such an immoral act are guilty when those they treat or those they threaten are injured. Tell those you influence what are the dangers as well as the benefits. When the government forces treatment, how does God view this? When churches submit to such force wherein people are forced to allow substances injected into their bodies that are known to have dangerous risks, they are accountable for the resulting injuries. These are moral issues involving more than life and death.

When Sunday laws are enforced, people will lose their jobs. Churches will be shut down. Lives will be lost. Those that participate in this will suffer for the oppression against humanity. So it is today when such oppression as we are seeing world-wide occurs. Let us not be one who participates in this oppression. And, lot us pray for those that are being oppressed.

Moral issues are the domain of religion. One of the religious leaders whom the world wonders after is he who mandates doctrine in the Roman Church, the ruling pope. He does not agree with lesser authorities, bishops in the church who want church members to be able to claim "conscientious objection to the vaccine on religious grounds."                         

"Some conservative anti-vaccine bishops, particularly in the United States, have said Catholics should have the possibility of claiming conscientious objection to the vaccine on religious grounds. But the pope has made clear in the past that he disagrees, never having mentioned the option.

Last month, he issued an appeal on behalf of the nonprofit U.S. group the Ad Council and the public health coalition COVID Collaborative, saying the vaccine should be taken by everyone."
source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2022, 04:46:58 AM »
The health summit starts today! January 7-8 at Diamondback Stadium, Phoenix Arizona. Continuing medical education credits are available for physicians. Category One 18 accredited units. There is no charge for attendance and a meal will be provided on the Sabbath for the first 10,000 attendees.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2022, 05:27:08 AM »
Dr. Ben Carson is one of the speakers at the summit. How does he feel about the pandemic? He thought he was going to die from Covid, so he understands it is a serious matter. Here is a statement he made to Epoch Times published December 18:

Because in order to get an EUA, an Emergency Use Authorization to pursue the vaccines, you can’t have anything that’s effective as an alternative. So, that’s a defect in our system. We need to get rid of that and we should be able to pursue all the different avenues and let them take us where they possibly can. I think a lot of people died unnecessarily because we had that attitude.

You look at the infusion of antibodies, monoclonal antibodies. A tremendous advantage, which was not really utilized the way it should be early on. My life was saved because of it. I was severely ill with COVID. I was ready to move on to the next world, and it was really that therapy that turned things around for me. But there are many things that have been very effective that we have not pursued, including natural immunity.

The CDC so much as admitted a few weeks ago that they don’t have evidence that natural immunity is effective or is not effective, whether it’s easier or less easy to transmit the disease. Then they admitted that they don’t collect that information. Well, why wouldn’t you collect that information? Why wouldn’t you want to know that?

The only reason you wouldn’t do that is because you didn’t want to know the answer because it didn’t fit very neatly into what you’re trying to do, which is get everybody to be vaccinated. I think that’s one of the reasons that people don’t trust the information that’s coming out.

A lot of the people who probably should be vaccinated are not doing it because they see these inconsistencies, these things that make absolutely no sense. This demand that everybody get a vaccination, except if you’re coming across the southern border illegally and then it’s not all that important.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Liberty and Health Sabbath Program NOW LIVE!!
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2022, 06:23:46 PM »
Friday night program.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Coronavirus
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2022, 08:03:38 PM »
Tonight's speaker in Phoenix, Dr. Peter McCullough recommended this booklet as a treatment guide. I have not read the booklet, but there are some beneficial suggestions. Please confer with your physician regarding treatment. Hydro-therapy, poultices, and natural remedies where mentioned tonight.

Covid Treatment Guide

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2022, 07:05:43 AM »
Liberty and Health Sabbath morning program is starting  9:00AM Phoenix time. 11:00AM Eastern.   Dr. Ben Carson will be speaking this morning.  Last night's program will be available here soon. It is something all, not just Seventh-day Adventists need to see. It is not only important for us today, but it will better prepare us for what is soon to come. Better that one should die than for the whole nation to perish.

Call family, friends, and church members, neighbors and give them a link to this post so they can watch the program now. All will appreciate your concern. It is an opportunity to share the truth much of which has been withheld from the world.          Sabbath Morning Program