Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 21983 times)

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2021, 06:20:06 PM »
I suspect that most, if not all of these States have Republican governors.  The Democratically controlled States have been the most restrictive over the past year, and it hasn't made them any better off than the States which have been less oppressive.

Almost makes me want to move to Texas--or South Dakota.  But my wife wouldn't be in favor of either.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Dorine

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2021, 06:01:55 AM »
At what point would you feel "forced" to get the vaccine? Would it be the threat of losing a job? or not being able to get groceries or medical care if you are not vaccinated? SDA's all around us are lining up for the vaccine and even 'bragging' about it. One friend said she was against it until she heard a clip from Secrets Unsealed saying that Ellen White got the Smallpox vaccination and urged her workers to do the same. So do we refuse the vaccine and trust that God will protect us from the virus or should we get the vaccine and trust that God will protect us from the harm that might come from it?
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

rahab

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2021, 04:29:49 PM »
At what point would you feel "forced" to get the vaccine? Would it be the threat of losing a job? or not being able to get groceries or medical care if you are not vaccinated? SDA's all around us are lining up for the vaccine and even 'bragging' about it. One friend said she was against it until she heard a clip from Secrets Unsealed saying that Ellen White got the Smallpox vaccination and urged her workers to do the same. So do we refuse the vaccine and trust that God will protect us from the virus or should we get the vaccine and trust that God will protect us from the harm that might come from it?

The small pox vaccine is very different that what they are giving us now....  it was a weakened virus.  Now, it is the genetic code of the virus injected into every cell of your body.  No one has any idea what the long term effects of this are going to be.  It is an individual choice.  No one should be forced one way or the other.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2021, 05:23:12 PM »
  It is an individual choice.  No one should be forced one way or the other.

That's the bottom line.  One can only hope and pray that the various State governments, along with the federal government, will see it that way.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Dorine

« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2021, 07:15:58 AM »

Thank you for your thoughts. At this point it is an individual choice but when they start refusing to allow you to work, travel, buy or sell etc. I see that as a type of 'force'.

We need the guidance of the Holy Spirit more than ever. There will be many more issues that we will have to face and there will be times that there seems to be no answer as to which way we should turn. I'm thankful for the promises of God. When we are abiding in Him He will direct our paths.

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »
Read the article I gave the link for and you will be encouraged.

US states are banning Covid passports.  source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2021, 02:29:30 PM »
Thank you Richard.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2021, 09:50:50 PM »
Earlier in this topic, I made comments on fomentations and what I believed to be a good treatment for those infected with the Corona Virus. There is also are video for those who want to learn how to give them. This last couple of weeks I was allowed to treat a church brother who was not doing well in the hospital. That was a real miracle. After a week or so, they stopped us saying hospital rules did not allow some things like having a way to heat the water. We are not sure how high up this went, but from my perspective, I don't see many hospitals allowing us to treat their patients. My mother was being treated for Leukemia and after six days she got and infection and I was told she would not survive, that there was nothing they could do for her. I asked if I could give her a charcoal poultice. The physician said no. I prayed and asked him if I put him in touch with a medical doctor who had experience in treating patients with charcoal would he speak with him. He said yes. After a conversation with the doctor, he changed his mind and let me treat my mother with the charcoal poultices. God used this natural remedy to heal her from the infection and she lived. Praise God for His care and His natural remedies.

You may read more about the present situation with the Corona Virus in the Prayer Forum.  Very Urgent Prayers  Prior to doing the fomentations in the hospital, I instructed a sister in our church to give our patient's wife a fomentation, she also had been infected at the same time. She recovered nicely and has been able to help her husband through this great trial for both of them.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2021, 05:28:50 AM »
This is exciting. It's a lot of work but what is a life worth? No amount of time and work should be considered too much to save a persons life. We are going to see more of this being done as it gets harder and harder to see a doctor and the emergency rooms are overflowing. Covid is just the beginning of challenging times.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2021, 01:29:16 PM »
Amen dear sister!  Many will be seeking help. We know that the economy will break down and those who are getting medical health now will be on their own. And, it is that way today in many places around the world. Since our site can be accessed throughout the world, we pray it will encourage many who today need the help of Jesus. This included those in China and India. Let us pray for them particularly, there are so many.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
House Hearing on Origin of Corona Virus
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2021, 09:22:38 PM »
Is it possible to infect a particular race with a Corona Virus?  Apparently so according to those who understand modern day warfare. There appears to be a lot of evidence that the Sars 2 Corona virus was engineered in the Chinese lab at Wuhan. But then who can we trust? God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2021, 03:15:12 PM »
For those who are seeking truth and understand the Corona Virus is a serious illness, take time to watch this video. It appears to me to be an honest presentation of an aspect of the disease and its treatment. I am not condoning the use of drug therapy, but I think the medical studies presented reveal much we can benefit from. And, the issue of wearing a mask is discussed towards the end of the video. I agree with the doctor's statement that the viral load has a direct relationship to how successful the virus is in infecting victims. Thus the wearing of a mask can reduce the viral load and thus reduce the impact on those infected.  And, wearing a mask will reduce the amount of virus expelled by those infected.  A mask does not guarantee one will not be infected, but the load will be reduced.

rahab

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2021, 08:27:57 PM »
Thumbs up 👍

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2021, 08:37:38 AM »
Adverse reactions to Covid vaccines.

rahab

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2021, 04:50:04 PM »
Amazing stories and scary!!
Thank you for posting.

rahab

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2021, 07:23:40 PM »
This is long. 3 hrs +.  Listen in segments. They had technical difficulties and you know who caused that!!  Great information from SDAs.

https://youtu.be/aW0zphBntYY

rahab

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2021, 02:49:17 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/user/villagemediaministry

listen to Friday night, Sabbath afternoon are the most informatory in terms of the cororna virus, vaccines and religious freedoms...

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2021, 09:30:22 PM »
What does this mean? Compare the deaths per million in the US to the deaths per million in India.  What is the vaccine rate in India compared to the vaccine rate in US and UK.

See the vaccine rates here. Notice who has the very small rate of vaccination.  source

US has over twice the vaccination rate as does India.

rahab

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2021, 03:27:11 PM »
very interesting !!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2021, 09:31:01 AM »
There is always more than what we initially see. One of the reasons can be attributed to a lower rate of keeping track of those dying in India. On the other hand, in the US there is a higher rate of false reporting the cause of deaths from Covid.