Author Topic: "...our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution..."  (Read 2445 times)

Cop

Mom Sues Baltimore School for Implanting Birth-Control in 16-Yr-Old w/o Consent
[Excerpts]

A Baltimore high school forced a 16-year-old girl to get a birth-control implant without informing her parents, according to WMAR-TV.

Nicole Lambert said her daughter had been complaining about headaches and arm pain. When she took her to get checked out by a pediatrician, the doctor discovered her daughter had received Nexplanon, a three-year contraceptive implant that had been improperly implanted by the school’s nurse.

Lambert said she was “furious” and confronted Digital Harbor High School about why they had gone behind her back.

“And the nurse told me, ‘I don’t have to talk to you about absolutely nothin’,’” Lambert said. “I’m like, ‘That is my child, I take care of this child, you can talk to me about my child,’ and they put me out of the school.”

Maryland law allows schools to give minors contraceptive without parental consent, but Lambert said she feels like her parental rights have been violated.

“They call me for Tylenol, but they don’t call me about birth control,” she told WMAR.

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/mom-sues-baltimore-birth-control/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Re: "...our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution..."
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 10:49:00 AM »
Texas Judge Places Dad Under Gag Order for Fighting 7-Year-Old’s Sex Change
[Excerpts]

The father of 7-year-old James Younger has been placed under a gag order after grassroots efforts to prevent the boy’s mother from initiating a gender transition garnered national attention.

The two parents, father Jeffrey Younger and mother Anne Georgulas, are caught in a custody battle the boy and his brother.

A Texas jury last week sided with Georgulas, determining that she may proceed with hormone treatments.

Jeffrey Younger is still fighting for custody of James and his other twin son, Jude. The jury granted Georgulas full custody of both boys, but a judge overruled that decision and is still hearing the case.

“This is an outrageous decision by the court that clearly is unconstitutional under the First Amendment,” Mat Staver, founder and chairman of the nonprofit litigation group Liberty Counsel, said.

Georgulas is trying to take James and Jude away from Younger after he objected to her attempts to help James become a girl. She began to refer to him as “Luna” and even consulted a doctor about next steps for James, which would include hormonal treatment at some point in his future.

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/dad-gag-order-7-yr-old-sex-change/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 11:02:54 AM »
REPORT: 8 States Have More Voters than Residents
[Excerpts]

Concerns of voter fraud, already rampant following recent elections, are likely to become even more prevalent as the 2020 election approaches.

According to pollster and political analyst Scott Rasmussen, eight states currently have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

“Although the issue has become politicized, the counties and states where voter registrations exceed 100% represent a wide cross-section of urban and rural counties, as well as areas dominated by Republicans and Democrats,” said RealClear Politics.

However, it is no less alarming when paired with other mechanisms for abuse that are designed to exploit the weaknesses in the system, such as Motor Voter laws that automatically register anyone who obtains a driver’s license—regardless of citizenship—and jurisdictions that actively resist voter ID laws and other verification methods.

In one of the most blatant abuses, Los Angeles County had 1.6 million more people on its voting rolls than actual, eligible residents, according to RealClear Politics’ latest calculations.

Among the other states that stand out, according to RealClear Politics, is Kentucky, where defeated Gov. Matt Bevins recently conceded to a Democratic challenger in the state’s gubernatorial contest—despite Bevins’ insistence that rampant voter fraud played a role.

Of the Bluegrass State’s 120 counties, 48 exceeded the registration rolls, meaning 40 percent of the counties in the state had more voters than people, according to RealClear Politics.

A separate study by the Public Interest Legal Foundation determined that 28 states had individual counties with registration totals higher than the population. However, Rasmussen reported the number to be 30.

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/states-more-voters-residents/
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 06:34:29 AM »
Like the frog that was placed in warm water that was getting hotter over time, so it is in the world today. Many do not recognize how bad the situation is. As the Bible predicted, just before the second coming of Christ, the world will be like it was just before God brought forth the great flood to put an end to all of the wicked people. So it will happen so very soon. Before there will be heaven on Earth, there must be a cleansing of the wicked. There are two groups forming in front of our eyes. Those who love as Jesus loves, and those that are bitter and hate as Satan hates. One group loves the law of God, the other have no respect for the law of God. They hate the other group.

When America repudiates its republican and Protestant heritage, it will be as it was when the Roman army encircled Jerusalem and her destruction was near. America is no longer following her constitution nor her Protestant heritage. "It is time for Thee, Lord, to work: for they have made void Thy law." Let the servants of the Lord weep between the porch and the altar, crying: “Spare Thy people, O Lord, and give not Thine heritage to reproach.” God has always wrought for His people in their greatest extremity, when there seemed the least hope that ruin could be averted. The designs of wicked men, the enemies of the church, are subject to His power and overruling providence. He can move upon the hearts of statesmen; the wrath of the turbulent and disaffected, the haters of God, His truth, and His people can be turned aside, even as the rivers of water are turned, if He orders it thus. Prayer moves the arm of Omnipotence

While God is holding the winds of destruction back to a degree, we can see that He does not keep them all back. The destruction of the Trade Towers is only but a beginning of what is coming upon America and the wicked cities of the whole world.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Cop

Could the Election Be Canceled?
[Excerpts]

As workplaces began to shutter last week, toilet paper dwindled, major events canceled and schools extended spring-break weeks to a month, some conservatives wondered how far the coronavirus hysteria would go.

The obvious red line, it seemed, was the November presidential election. Memes emerged, and at least one Change.org petition satirically floated the idea to cancel as a way to spur those on the Left to stop the madness and focus on practical solutions.

Forced closures of businesses and religious institutions, as well as limits on the number of people allowed to assemble, raised grave questions about the suspension of constitutional rights.

Several states, including Louisiana, Georgia and Ohio, made the decision to reschedule their primaries.

On Monday, Democrats’ top election-meddling lawyer, Perkins Coie‘s Marc Elias, weighed in to dismiss the possibility that the presidential election may be suspended or canceled.

Rather, Elias—famous for representing Democratic candidates who lost on Election Night only to find bags full of uncounted, discarded ballots on recount—opined that the virus would increase the likelihood of mail-in voting.

The suggestion to move to absentee voting was one of several ways the Left sought to capitalize on the Rahm Emanuel Doctrine during the coronavirus outbreak: You never want to let a serious crisis go to waste.

With each passing day, a foreboding sense warned that the government’s response to the coronavirus may already have entered into uncharted territory, subject to new forms of outrageous overreach under the auspices of a national health emergency.

Other suggestions floated by leftist radicals included lifting the terrorist-preventing sanctions on Iran (which has been ravaged by the virus), releasing incarcerated criminals, and ending the deportation and detention of illegal immigrants (despite the fact that Mexico has threatened to close its border to keep out cases).

But given the disastrous vote-counting efforts in places like California, which relies heavily on absentee and provisional ballots, Elias’s pitch is not likely to go over well with Republicans in power any more than canceling the election outright would entice Trump-haters on the Left.

Even the high-power attorney—notorious for commissioning the Steele Dossier that led to the FBI’s RussiaGate scandal—himself acknowledged that it would be an unprecedentedly messy solution.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/trump-cancel-election-virus-spread/

[The U.S. Constitution does not grant the president the authority to set or change election dates. Article 1, Section 4 and Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution place that authority in the hands of the the individual states and the U.S. Congress. Since 1854, election day in the United States has been set as the Tuesday following the first Monday in November. Any change to that date would need to be approved by Congress.

The issue of the president's authority to postpone elections in the event of an emergency has been discussed at length during recent election cycles. In 2004, there was concern that a terrorist attack could present a need to postpone the elections. The question was raised again in 2012 as Hurricane Sandy threatened to disrupt elections. A July 14, 2004 Congressional Research Service report concluded that the executive branch does not have the authority to unilaterally change election dates. Any changes made to election dates would need to begin in Congress and be approved by the individual states.]
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Bernie Commends Authoritarians (Communism) Again for Actions That Had a ‘Positive Impact’

Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders once again defended former Cuban dictator Fidel Castro’s communist regime during Sunday’s Democratic debate, leading Joe Biden to criticize Sanders for praising a regime known for “violating human rights.”

Back in the 1980s, Sanders visited Cuba and came back to the U.S. praising Castro.

He has continued to defend those comments.

“We condemn authoritarianism,” Sanders said during Sunday’s debate. “But to simply say that nothing ever done by any of those administrations had a positive impact on their people, I think, would be incorrect.”

When Biden tried to point out Castro’s extreme human rights violations, Sanders exclaimed: “Did China make progress in ending extreme poverty over the last 50 years, yes or no?”

“It’s like saying Jack the Ripper…” Biden began, before Sanders once again cut in: “No it’s not,” he told Biden.

Biden, however, made it clear that “praising a country that is violating human rights around the world” is not a good look.

“What do you think the South Koreans think when they see him praise China like that?” Biden asked.

Sanders has a troubling history of defending authoritarian regimes.

In regard to Cuba, Sanders has praised Castro’s literacy program, arguing we should not condemn it as a “bad thing” just because “Fidel Castro did it.”
He has also blasted the U.S.’s efforts to prevent the spread of communism in Cuba.

“I remember, for some reason or another, being very excited when [former Cuban dictator] Fidel Castro made the revolution in Cuba,” he said while speaking at the University of Vermont in 1986. “I was a kid … and it just seemed right and appropriate that poor people were rising up against rather ugly rich people.”

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/bernie-sanders-commends-castro/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic
[Excerpts]

The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the coronavirus spreads through the United States.

Documents reviewed by POLITICO detail the department’s requests to lawmakers on a host of topics, including the statute of limitations, asylum and the way court hearings are conducted. POLITICO also reviewed and previously reported on documents seeking the authority to extend deadlines on merger reviews and prosecutions.

In one of the documents, the department proposed that Congress grant the attorney general power to ask the chief judge of any district court to pause court proceedings “whenever the district court is fully or partially closed by virtue of any natural disaster, civil disobedience, or other emergency situation.”

The proposal would also grant those top judges broad authority to pause court proceedings during emergencies. It would apply to “any statutes or rules of procedure otherwise affecting pre-arrest, post-arrest, pre-trial, trial, and post-trial procedures in criminal and juvenile proceedings and all civil process and proceedings,” according to draft legislative language the department shared with Congress. In making the case for the change, the DOJ document wrote that individual judges can currently pause proceedings during emergencies, but that their proposal would make sure all judges in any particular district could handle emergencies “in a consistent manner.”

The request raised eyebrows because of its potential implications for habeas corpus –– the constitutional right to appear before a judge after arrest and seek release.

“Not only would it be a violation of that, but it says ‘affecting pre-arrest,’” said Norman L. Reimer, the executive director of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. “So that means you could be arrested and never brought before a judge until they decide that the emergency or the civil disobedience is over. I find it absolutely terrifying. Especially in a time of emergency, we should be very careful about granting new powers to the government.”

More @: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-seeks-new-emergency-powers-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/ar-BB11vJvl?ocid=spartandhp
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Schumer Now Wants a Registry for Gun PARTS
[Excerpts]

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-NY, has asked federal agencies to mandate that firearms dealers separately register gun parts to eliminate so-called “ghost guns.”

Schumer’s plan would expand federal background checks to all transactions with gun parts and require that these transactions occur through vendors with a federal firearms license.

Currently, federal regulation only requires vendors to register receivers on firearms. For example, in an ArmaLite-style rifle, the lower receiver bears the weapon’s serial number and is classified by the federal government as a firearm.

Schumer’s proposed regulation would reclassify each part of guns—likely including barrels, frames, stocks and receivers—as firearms, WRVO reported.

Schumer said the Department of Justice and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms would have to reclassify individual gun parts as firearms, WAER reported.

“Amend the definition of a firearm to include the parts,” he said. “If you buy just the frame or just the barrel, and then go to another store and buy the other parts, you don’t have to register at all.”

It is possible to buy any number of non-functional gun parts in the United States without registering them, but federal regulation mandates that the part of the firearm that makes it operable, such as the lower receiver on an AR-15, must be registered.

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/schumer-expand-gun-registration/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Champaign Illinois First Locality to Cite “Emergency Powers” to Ban Gun Transfers
[Excerpts]

As uncertainty about the COVID-19 outbreak continues to swirl, it is clear that anti-gun extremists and elected officials will use fear of the unknown to advance their agenda to undermine our firearms freedom.  Not surprisingly, it didn’t take them long to try and quietly pass and implement gun control schemes while Americans are focused on ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their families.
 ​
Today, an ordinance has passed in Champaign, IL, to empower the mayor to “
  • rder the discontinuance of selling, distributing, dispensing or giving away of … firearms or ammunition of any character whatsoever.” 

…when emotions are running high, some politicians will exploit the situation to overstep their bounds. We know this.  We’ve seen it time and time again, including in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, more recently in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and even in a North Carolina city in the face of unusually harsh winter weather. This is hardly an exhaustive list of such abuses.

In 2006, then-Congressman Bobby Jindal (R-LA) led the fight to protect America’s gun owners against these abuses by introducing H.R. 5013 in the House, a final version of which was signed by President George W. Bush in October of that year. Now codified at 42 U.S.C. § 5207, the law prohibits persons acting under color of federal law, receiving federal funds, or acting at the direction of a federal employee from seizing or authorizing the seizure of lawfully-possessed firearms during a state of emergency.

The majority of U.S. states now have similar laws to prevent state and local officials from using the exercise of their “emergency powers” as a pretext to infringe the right to keep and bear arms. And even in the absence of such laws, the Second Amendment still applies by its own force.

Source: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200313/national-alert-champaign-illinois-first-locality-to-cite-emergency-powers-to-ban-gun-transfers
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Is New Orleans on a Path to Repeat the Errors of Katrina?
[Excerpts]

In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina striking New Orleans in 2005, local authorities, led by then-Mayor Ray Nagin (D), did the unthinkable; they ordered the confiscation of firearms from law-abiding Americans. Social order had broken down, and civilians were largely on their own. Violent assaults escalated, reports of groups of marauding criminals were common, looting was everywhere, and some in power decided now was a good time to disarm American citizens.

Mayor Nagin, once a member of failed presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun group Mayors Against Illegal Guns, was later sentenced to jail for corruption.

Fast forward nearly a decade-and-a-half from the illegal confiscation scheme in post-Katrina New Orleans and you may see warning signs that local officials learned nothing.

Last week, current New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell (D) announced an emergency order that she claims allows her to ban the sale and transportation of firearms. She followed that up with a release of her “proclamation” this week.

This, of course, is all in response to the concerns gripping our nation, and the world, over the COVID-19 outbreak. While an abundance of caution, and a certain amount of “extreme” responses, may be warranted, potential restrictions on our fundamental right to personal protection should not be tolerated; even if just being considered.

Source: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200320/is-new-orleans-on-a-path-to-repeat-the-errors-of-katrina
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 11:24:35 AM »
DOJ Wants to Suspend Certain Constitutional Rights During Coronavirus Emergency
[Excerpts]

Indefinite detention of citizens, suspension of statute of limitations quietly floated to Congress, according to reports

The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for authorization to ask judges to temporarily suspend constitutional rights during the coronavirus pandemic and other emergencies, according to reports.

Documents obtained by POLITICO apparently show the department’s requests to Congress over a number of topics, including the possibility of indefinitely detaining citizens without trial and waiving other constitutional protections related to the courts.

The request to suspend habeas corpus – the right to appear in front of a judge and ask to be released before trial – and other court proceedings has constitutional experts calling the government requests “terrifying.”

“Not only would it be a violation of that, but it says ‘affecting pre-arrest,’” said Norman L. Reimer, the executive director of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

“So that means you could be arrested and never brought before a judge until they decide that the emergency or the civil disobedience is over. I find it absolutely terrifying. Especially in a time of emergency, we should be very careful about granting new powers to the government.”

“Enacting legislation like the DOJ wants would essentially suspend habeas corpus indefinitely until the emergency ended. Further, DOJ asked Congress to suspend the statute of limitations on criminal investigations and civil proceedings during the emergency until a year after it ended,” he added.

Source: https://www.newswars.com/doj-seeks-to-suspend-constitutional-rights-amid-coronavirus-crisis/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Ilhan Omar: We Need to Entirely ‘Dismantle’ the U.S. ‘System of Oppression’

‘Why is she still permitted in Congress? Why is she still permitted in this country?’

(Claire Russel, Liberty Headlines) Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., suggested that America’s political and economic systems should be entirely razed due to their oppressiveness to minorities of color.

“We can’t stop at criminal justice reform or policing reform,” Omar said Tuesday during an outdoor press conference.

“We are not merely fighting to tear down the systems of oppression in the criminal justice system,” she continued. “We are fighting to tear down systems of oppression that exist in housing, in education, in health care, in employment, [and] in the air we breathe.”

True reform will means that the government must “guarantee homes for all” and pass the Green New Deal, “because we know that environmental racism is realm,” she claimed.

“As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality,” Omar continued. “So we cannot stop at [the] criminal justice system. We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

Omar’s comments immediately drew criticism from Republicans who reminded Omar that her duty is to protect the Constitution and the systems it created:

Some Democrats have denied that Omar was referring to the economy and the U.S.’s constitutional system of governance, but Omar’s fellow “Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., confirmed that that’s exactly what she meant:

Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
My sister @IlhanMN said it best: We must begin with dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.

Pass it on.
10:51 PM · Jul 7, 2020

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/ilhan-omar-dismantle-oppression/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

[UN Sec. General, Al Gore, Top CEOs Call for ‘Great Reset’ of Capitalism

Lost in the whirlwind of the Wuhan virus, violent race riots and desecrated historic monuments across Democrat-controlled cities was the call for a “Great Reset” of global capitalism at the World Economic Forum earlier this month.

“The world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions,” reads a statement from the World Economic Forum.

“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” it continued. “In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

The forum’s “Great Reset” is based on its own prediction of a coming worldwide economic crisis. It can only be averted if influential elites take control of sovereign economies and forcefully institute new agendas ranging from climate change, to health care, to private-sector “engagement,” to solving vaguely defined “social ills and inequality.”

Al Gore, the former US vice president and wealthy climate alarmist, embraced the idea of “Great Reset” during a recent interview on NBC’s “Today” television show.

“We’ve got to fix a lot of these problems that have been allowed to fester for way too long,” said Gore, whose 2007 film An Inconvenient Truth—which predicted the complete melting of Arctic ice by 2014—won him both an Academy Award and a Nobel Peace Prize.

“The climate crisis is an opportunity to create tens of millions of new jobs, clean up the air—and reduce the death rate from pandemics, by the way—because the air pollution from burning fossil fuels heightens the death rates from coronavirus,” he continued. “So, this is a time for a reset to fix a bunch of challenges, first among them the climate crisis.”

A virtual forum meeting announced the grand strategy on June 3. The meeting featured high-profile attendees, including Prince Charles of Great Britain; António Guterres, the secretary-general of the United Nations; Ajay Banga, CEO of MasterCard; Bernard Looney, CEO of BP; and Gina Gopinath, the chief economist at the International Monetary Fund.

In a statement, IMF managing director Kristalina Georgieva thanked “His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales” (Prince Charles) and WEF chairman Klaus Schwab for a joint meeting, from which she announced a “greener, smarter, fairer” IMF plan.

The plan involves a coordinated targeting of fossil-fuel industries, leveraging liberal control over the global “digital economy,” and redistribution of wealth from countries like the United States to whomever, however and whenever global elites decide.

“So, now is the moment to step up—and use all the strength we have—to turn the page,” Georgieva said. “In the case of the IMF we have a one trillion-dollar financial capacity and tremendous engagement on the policy side.”

Justin Haskins, director of the free-market-leaning Heartland Institute, is warning that the “Great Reset” amounts to a massive assault on individual liberty and the ability of everyday people to have a say in how they ruled.

In essence, the “Great Reset” is an anti-Democratic globalist agenda that purports to solve problems that world elites are self-selectively defining, he contends.

“Instead of traditional capitalism, the high-profile group said the world should adopt more socialistic policies, such as wealth taxes, additional regulations and massive Green New Deal-like government programs,” Haskins said in an editorial.

“Prince Charles was right: The present pandemic is a ‘golden opportunity’ for radical change,” he said. “And if Al Gore, Prince Charles and the rest of the World Economic Forum can convince enough people that attempting to stop climate change is also worth dramatically pushing humanity toward greater government control, then radical—and catastrophic—change is exactly what we’re going to get,” he said.

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/globalist-forum-reset-capitalism/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

(SATIRE)

Kentucky Orders All Churchgoers To Wear Yellow Cross

FRANKFORT, KY—Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear has ordered all Christian churchgoers to wear a yellow cross to warn others they attended a religious gathering against the unilateral decree of the state.

Law enforcement officials took down license plate numbers of churchgoers so their family could be given a set of the yellow cross patches to sew on their clothing.

"We must identify those undesirables who would dare attend church services in defiance of the state," the governor said. "Therefore, anyone who goes to church will be sent this fashionable yellow cross. They must wear it at all times so others will know to stay away from them, ostracize them from society, and report their suspicious activity to the police."

The state ordered all medical mask production facilities to begin shifting production to the yellow crosses instead in order to meet demand. "This is priority one," said Beshear.

Should the religious gatherings continue, the governor says anyone with a yellow patch will be subject to isolation in government-run "Quarantine Camps."

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/kentucky-orders-all-churchgoers-to-wear-yellow-cross/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Rep. Ilhan Omar Calls for Twitter Accuser to Get 80 Lashes Under Sharia Law

After a Twitter user quoted a Quran passage about adultery to Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the ‘Squad‘ member responded with a verse that advocates a Sharia law punishment of flogging “with eighty stripes.”

Omar recently wed her third husband, public-relations consultant Tim Mynett, after conducting an alleged affair with him on the campaign trail while both were previously married.

Other questions surrounded Omar’s unconventional relationship with her two prior husbands, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi and Ahmed Hirsi.

Evidence suggests that Elmi is her biological brother and that she married him while continuing to live with Hirsi. In doing so, Omar and Elmi may have committed an array of felonies, including immigration fraud and student-loan fraud.

IRS records also indicate that she and Hirsi jointly filed their taxes while she was married to Elmi, in violation of Minnesota law.

Omar later divorced Elmi and remarried Hirsi, the presumed father of her children, before allegedly cheating on him with Mynett.

Omar seemingly asserted her innocence in response to the comment from Twitter user @RetwaA reminding her that the Muslim holy text considers fornication and adultery to be “a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).”

But after the freshman congresswoman suggested that her accusers be flogged if they failed to produce four witnesses, some were quick to chime in, proposing that Mynett’s ex-wife be one of those witnesses.

Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
·
Apr 1, 2020
Replying to @RetwaA
“And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever. They indeed are the Faasiqoon (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Noor 24:4].
Obianuju Ekeocha
@obianuju

But are you really a “chaste woman”? Not according to the account of Dr Beth Mynett...

“Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative”

A separate user, @abouddandachi, brought up yet another criminal the allegation: that Omar may have violated campaign-finance law during her alleged affair with Mynett.

Tweeter @graceful_belch wondered why Omar would bring up Sharia Law in a nation governed by the US Constitution, the Law to which she swore allegiance.

And user @robbystarbuck asked Omar if her understanding of Sharia Law should apply to all Americans.

Dalia Al-Aqidi, who is running against Omar in November, also criticized Omar’s tweet.

“This is no way to address the Somali community in our district,” she said. “You basically are telling them that if they say the truth, about you, they will [be] punished by the sharia law that you are trying to import to our country. My oath is to the U.S. Constitution.”

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/omar-accuser-80-lashes-sharia-law/
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39

FRANKFORT, KY—Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear has ordered all Christian churchgoers to wear a yellow cross to warn others they attended a religious gathering against the unilateral decree of the state.

Law enforcement officials took down license plate numbers of churchgoers so their family could be given a set of the yellow cross patches to sew on their clothing.

"We must identify those undesirables who would dare attend church services in defiance of the state," the governor said. "Therefore, anyone who goes to church will be sent this fashionable yellow cross. They must wear it at all times so others will know to stay away from them, ostracize them from society, and report their suspicious activity to the police."

The state ordered all medical mask production facilities to begin shifting production to the yellow crosses instead in order to meet demand. "This is priority one," said Beshear.

Should the religious gatherings continue, the governor says anyone with a yellow patch will be subject to isolation in government-run "Quarantine Camps."

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/kentucky-orders-all-churchgoers-to-wear-yellow-cross/

Sieg Heil!  Are you sure the governor's name isn't Adolf?

Actually, this sounds like a hoax to me.  I'm very skeptical.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Rep. Ilhan Omar Calls for Twitter Accuser to Get 80 Lashes Under Sharia Law

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/omar-accuser-80-lashes-sharia-law/

She should probably be prosecuted for a number of crimes.  There are questions about how she immigrated to this country, and her relations with her brother, just to name a couple.  She has no business being in Congress.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Sister Dee

Sieg Heil!  Are you sure the governor's name isn't Adolf?

Actually, this sounds like a hoax to me.  I'm very skeptical.

I believe that website is known for satire.

Cop

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 02:12:47 PM »
Far-Left NC Sheriff Moves to Suspend Gun Rights Under Virus Pretense
[Excerpts]

Nearly every right in the U.S. Bill of Rights has come under threat during the coronavirus panic, and the Left’s long targeted prize, the curtailment of 2nd Amendment gun rights, is no exception.

Gerald Baker, the radical sheriff in Wake County, North Carolina, set the plan into action by announcing that he would suspend pistol-purchase permits through April 30.

Anticipating the wave of backlash, Baker pre-emptively sought to deflect criticism, according to WBTV.

“Over the past several weeks, our staff has been inundated with high volumes of permit applications that has made it impossible to process by law,” he claimed.

“This decision is not a violation of anyone’s Second Amendment Rights,” he added, without further substantiation. “Most importantly, this action will limit persons encountering one another during this time of State of Emergency…”

He further claimed that the statute requiring the sheriff to approve permits had authorized the move by establishing no specific time frame for accepting the permits, despite setting a two-week window for issuing them once accepted.

Baker claimed the county was understaffed to meet the increased demand for firearms during the health crisis, with a backlog of 755 applications already pending as of Tuesday, said WBTV.

“With 290 people coming into the permits office per day, the Sheriff’s Office would not be able to meet the 14-day requirement,” Baker complained.

Sheriff Baker must immediately rescind his illegal decision to halt sale of pistols in Wake County,” said state Sens. Warren Daniel (R-Burke) and Danny Britt (R-Robeson) in a joint statement.

“People are already suspicious and on edge,” they continued. “It’s reckless to illegally suspend their Second Amendment rights just when they need assurance that they can trust government.”

Ironically, their criticism sounded remarkably like that which far-left U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio–Cortez, D-NY, used to dismiss a recent Justice Department effort to suspend Fifth- and Sixth-Amendment rights to due process.

The DOJ had requested the ability to detain people indefinitely during emergencies, using a rationale similar to Baker’s that it may lack the bandwidth to comply.

That request was panned by legislators on both sides of the aisle.

“There is a long history in this country and in other countries of using emergencies as times to really start to encroach upon people’s civil rights and, in fact, this is the time when we need them the absolute most,” Ocasio–Cortez said Sunday during an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union.

“We have to keep an eye out for these kind of authoritarian and frankly, for this expansion of—and rather, suspension of rule of law,” she added.

Along with Baker, other “sanctuary” cities were also attempting to enact martial law under the auspices of the health crisis.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/nc-sheriff-suspend-gun-rights/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 12:22:41 PM »
BLM Protesters Harass Neighborhood, Tell Whites to ‘Give Up’ Homes
[Excerpts]

(Article and accompanying videos contain profanity.)

An angry crowd of protesters in Seattle began marching into residential neighborhoods this week, demanding that the white people inside their homes give up their houses and belongings to black Americans.

The group of about 50 protesters walked around in a quiet neighborhood on Wednesday and began berating locals who lived there, chanting “Black lives matter” and “We want it all,” according to video footage.

During one exchange, a man in the crowd began screaming at a nearby house, accusing the residents of “kicking out” black Americans.

“Do you know that before your white ass came here, this was all black people?” the man said.

“Do you know people like you came in here and basically bought all the land from the black people for less than what it was worth, kicked them out so you could live here,” he added. “Do you know that?”

Another woman in the crowd then told residents to “open their wallet” as the man continued to yell at the unidentified neighbors nearby.

“So how do you plan to fix it?” the man continued. “As a gentrifier, because you are part of that problem.”

A woman with a megaphone then urged the residents to “give up” their homes.

“Give black people back their homes!” she yelled.

More @: https://headlineusa.com/blm-harass-white-neighborhood/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail
— Stonewall Jackson