Author Topic: Paradise Seventh-day Adventist Church  (Read 3780 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Paradise Seventh-day Adventist Church
« on: November 13, 2018, 10:58:43 PM »
Paradise Seventh-day Adventist Church

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Re: Paradise Seventh-day Adventist Church
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:23:24 AM »
It's hard to tell from this picture of the distances between things but how does the church go but leave the trees around it? I'm guessing fires are just as unpredictable as tornadoes.... which seem to leave something alone but pickup something else right next to it.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 07:55:26 AM »
Paradise Church was a large church. The photo does not reveal how large the building was. The school was located near the church and was damaged.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 05:24:39 AM »
I guess I entitled this topic wrongly. I thought it was a Seventh-day Adventist Church, but I see it is not. At least the sign does not say Seventh-day.