Author Topic: “SOME WHITE PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO DIE” So We Can Solve Racism  (Read 1716 times)

Cop

Blacks may need to 'kill white people in self-defense'

[Excerpts]

A Texas A&M professor says that “some white people may have to die” in order to solve racism and bring about true equality.

Professor Tommy Curry expressed his frustration during a podcast that the movie Django Unchained made killing white people look fun, when in reality it should be part of a serious discussion.

Curry referenced black civil rights leader Robert F. Williams and slave rebellion leader Nat Turner because they “thought about killing white people as self-defense” and this “tradition” is still very “relevant.”

“When we have this conversation about violence, or killing white people, it has to be looked at in the context of historical turn,” said Curry . “And the fact that we’ve had no one address, like how relevant and how solidified this kind of tradition is, for black people saying look, in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

“When we have this conversation about violence, or killing white people, it has to be looked at in the context of historical turn,” said Curry . “And the fact that we’ve had no one address, like how relevant and how solidified this kind of tradition is, for black people saying look, in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

Source: https://www.infowars.com/professor-some-white-people-may-have-to-die-to-solve-racism/

[{Luke 21:10} "Then said he to them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:"  In the Greek, it can be translated as, 'one ethnic group will rise up against another ethnic group'. Either way, we can clearly see that the hearts of men are swiftly growing harder as the Spirit withdraws for the earth.]
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson