Author Topic: Babies Wouldn’t Die So Much If We’d Just Kill Them Before They Died  (Read 2028 times)

Cop

NOW President: Babies Wouldn’t Die So Much If We’d Just Kill Them Before They Died
[Excerpts]

National Organization for Women (NOW) president Terry O’Neill published an editorial on the Huffington Post today entitled, “Abortion, Like Contraception, Is Essential Health Care That Saves Lives.”

Let that sink in for a second. A procedure that’s taken over 50 million lives in the U.S. alone since 1973 . . . saves lives.

How does O’Neill get to the conclusion promised in the title, that “abortion care” saves lives? Easy! She ignores 50% of the people involved in every abortion.

The first place she looks for saved lives from abortion is high infant mortality rates. They’d be so much lower if more of those pesky underprivileged women would just get more abortions. That’s right, her solution to high infant mortality rates is to kill the babies before they get the chance to die!

"We have a premature birth crisis in this country that can be directly linked to our failure to provide adequate contraception and abortion care. About half of pregnancies in the U.S. each year are unintended, and for those women who carry their pregnancies to term (more than half do), the prognosis is anything but great. They not only experience higher rates of premature birth, but also are more likely to have inadequate prenatal care, low birth weight and small size infants, maternal depression and anxiety.

From a public health point of view, abortion care, no less than contraception, is an essential measure to prevent the heartbreak of infant mortality . . ."

To avoid the “heartbreak of infant mortality,” we should just kill the infants before anyone starts keeping statistics about them.

". . . as more states like Texas and North Carolina restrict access to abortion care, more women are dying in childbirth or pregnancy, and more infants are not surviving to their first birthday."

More @: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/14/now-president-babies-wouldnt-die-so-much-if-wed-just-kill-them-before-they-died/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Margaret Sanger would be proud.  What a sick world we live in.  And she gets a pass!  If any of us made even disparaging remarks about various special interest groups, we would be vilified.  But she can advocate the murder of innocent children and the world yawns.  " . . . evil men . . . shall wax worse and worse."  II Tim. 3:13.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

colporteur

The same could be said if someone replaced "Them" with "abortionists."  However, we do not believe in murder at any age.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.