Author Topic: Assistant Principal Resigns after Video Shows Him Cursing at Teens Protesting Ab  (Read 1693 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

...Zach Ruff, the dean of Academics and Student Life at Downington STEM Academy in Chester County, Pennsylvania was caught on video harassing a couple of pro-life teens who were protesting abortion.

Connor Haines, one of the protesters and the teen who filmed Ruff, can be heard saying, “Sir, these are image-bearers of God,” to which Ruff replies, “You can go to hell, where they are, too. They're not children, they're cells! …You're at a science-based school, those are cells! They're the size of a dime, they're cells.”

When Haines told Ruff, "Sir, you need to turn to Jesus Christ,” Ruff began cursing: "Listen here, son, alright. I'm as gay as the day is long and twice as sunny. I don't give a (expletive) what you think Jesus tells me and what I should and should not be doing."

Source: http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/assistant-principal-resigns-after-video-shows-him-cursing-at-teens-protesting-abortion.html
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson