Author Topic: Late SDA Pastor Evangelist J.L.Schuler Articles & Michigan Conference Training  (Read 1815 times)

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
This topic is to showcase the Late SDA Pastor Evangelist J.L.Schuler Articles
  https://www.ministrymagazine.org/authors/shuler,-j.-l   

&

Michigan Conference Evangelism Training through Emammuel Institute of Evangelism -
Pastors Mark Howard (Dir) / Daniel Jean-Francois (Assoc Dir ) /visiting Instructors - Pastors - Jim Howard / Wes Peppers / Kameron Devasher.       

The technical work required to video and post produce the DVD's on such short notice is appreciated.  Thank You Pastor Roth. 

If I can find the link to order the video taped 6 day program on DVD's I will also post it here.   

Or if the moderator can find such a link please post it here on this thread. 

My son will take back pertinent materials to present to the South Central Conference & The KY/TN Conference, Eddie, the Personal Ministries Dir at Joel's home Church will be taking back and presenting pertinent materials to that local Church. 

From the prior six day class, one Lady is taking same to Ohio, a 16 yr old teen exchange student who stayed with SDA's near there is doing same to his home in Germany.

We read, we research, we do it in our localities, we discuss it here.
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}