Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--81--The Lord Is Risen  (Read 15269 times)

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
Re: The Desire of Ages--81--The Lord Is Risen
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2020, 05:35:16 AM »
If you are in a really uncomfortable situation, you can usually endure it if you know it will only last a short time. We have only a short time to be in this sinful world, and soon Jesus will come to take us home if we have experienced His transforming grace to make us like Him in mind and character, revealing by the faith of Jesus all of the attributes of the divine nature: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance! These fruits are the overflowing spontaneous resurrection life of the Holy Spirit in our souls, and not one of them can be lacking from our lives as long as Jesus is in us of a truth because we have been crucified with Him and raised by Him to do His will!

"The voice that cried from the cross, 'It is finished,' was heard among the dead. It pierced the walls of sepulchers, and summoned the sleepers to arise. Thus will it be when the voice of Christ shall be heard from heaven. That voice will penetrate the graves and unbar the tombs, and the dead in Christ shall arise. At the Saviour's resurrection a few graves were opened, but at His second coming all the precious dead shall hear His voice, and shall come forth to glorious, immortal life. The same power that raised Christ from the dead will raise His church, and glorify it with Him, above all principalities, above all powers, above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in the world to come." {The Desire of Ages, page 787, paragraph 2}

Let us rejoice in the resurrection life of Christ today and overcome even as Christ overcame--by abiding in our Father's love who ordered the experiences that seemed most trying. 
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2020, 06:19:22 AM »
Amen Brother Beacon and Pastor Sean!  Death is but a small matter to all who are fully surrendered (converted) to Christ. And, pain and suffering is for only a short time compared to eternity and the glory of God.

To the believer, death is but a small matter. Christ speaks of it as if it were of little moment. "If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death," "he shall never taste of death." To the Christian, death is but a sleep, a moment of silence and darkness. The life is hid with Christ in God, and "when Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory." John 8:51, 52; Colossians 3:4.

As we abide in Christ, we are lifted above the trials and tribulations of this world. Love, joy, and peace are the blessing imparted to all who love Jesus supremely......even amidst the battles we face in this world.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2020, 06:30:43 PM »
The apostle Paul wrote these encouraging words to the church at Rome...

(Romans 8:34-35) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"

"At the Saviour's resurrection a few graves were opened, but at His second coming all the precious dead shall hear His voice, and shall come forth to glorious, immortal life. The same power that raised Christ from the dead will raise His church, and glorify it with Him, above all principalities, above all powers, above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in the world to come."

The promise of life eternal by Jesus, along with the proof already provided, is what we can base our grandest hopes.

In the Gospel of John Chapter 11, Verses 24,26 we read this guaranteed statement of Jesus. 24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Look up and listen for the shout.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2020, 04:42:59 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

When we have an eternal perspective like Jesus had, in which He understood the result of His mission, whether we are sick, dying, in quarantine, or facing any other type of adversity (or blessing!) we can keep it all in perspective. I am so happy to find in Jesus the lasting source of life's joy that is not dependent upon changing circumstances (and yes, they are seemingly ever changing). May you, by a complete surrender to Christ, know the blessedness of a life in which fear of death or any other circumstance is swallowed up in the reality of the "blessed hope" (Titus 2:13) that Jesus is about to return, and that even if we have lost loved ones before He returns, if they have fully yielded to Christ and experienced His converting grace, then death is but a short "nap" so to speak before Jesus raises them to glorious, immortal life! With news this good, how can we be sad, and how can we be silent?! Let the world know the real hope is in Christ!!

To the believer, death is but a small matter. Christ speaks of it as if it were of little moment. "If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death," "he shall never taste of death." To the Christian, death is but a sleep, a moment of silence and darkness. The life is hid with Christ in God, and "when Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory." John 8:51, 52; Colossians 3:4. {The Desire of Ages, page 787, paragraph 1}

I remember when I was 15 at my mom's funeral in 2002 after she passed away from cancer sharing the hope that is in Christ. I still have that hope burning in my heart to this day, and it is a LIVING HOPE that the world needs now!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2020, 05:45:56 AM »
Amen Pastor Sean and Brother Beacon.  Death is but a little thing to those who believe! It is such an encouragement when so many in the world fear the pestilence that silently stalks the living. If we love Jesus with the whole heart, we will have love, joy, and peace no matter what surrounds us. On the other hand those who reject Christ and persecute the faithful will be as were those who murdered Christ. They will have no peace.

The priests, in putting Christ to death, had made themselves the tools of Satan. Now they were entirely in his power. They were entangled in a snare from which they saw no escape but in continuing their warfare against Christ. When they heard the report of His resurrection, they feared the wrath of the people. They felt that their own lives were in danger. The only hope for them was to prove Christ an impostor by denying that He had risen. They bribed the soldiers, and secured Pilate's silence. They spread their lying reports far and near. But there were witnesses whom they could not silence. Many had heard of the soldiers' testimony to Christ's resurrection. And certain of the dead who came forth with Christ appeared to many, and declared that He had risen. Reports were brought to the priests of persons who had seen these risen ones, and heard their testimony. The priests and rulers were in continual dread, lest in walking the streets, or within the privacy of their own homes, they should come face to face with Christ. They felt that there was no safety for them. Bolts and bars were but poor protection against the Son of God. By day and by night that awful scene in the judgment hall, when they had cried, "His blood be on us, and on our children," was before them. Matthew 27:25. Nevermore would the memory of that scene fade from their minds. Nevermore would peaceful sleep come to their pillows. 

Thus we understand what a blessing Christians possess. Love, joy, and peace in the middle of the storm!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2020, 05:46:20 AM »
"The voice that cried from the cross, "It is finished," was heard among the dead. It pierced the walls of sepulchers, and summoned the sleepers to arise. Thus will it be when the voice of Christ shall be heard from heaven. That voice will penetrate the graves and unbar the tombs, and the dead in Christ shall arise. At the Saviour's resurrection a few graves were opened, but at His second coming all the precious dead shall hear His voice, and shall come forth to glorious, immortal life. The same power that raised Christ from the dead will raise His church, and glorify it with Him, above all principalities, above all powers, above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in the world to come." 

As the trials of this life intensify and Satan battles for our souls may our faith lay hold of the hope and promises given us in God's word and SOP.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2020, 05:50:14 AM »
Amen, Sister Dorine!! I was so blessed by the same paragraph in our precious reading today!! I personally want to invite EVERYONE else who is reading with us to PLEASE POST and share how this time beholding Jesus is blessing your life!! We were not meant to dwell in solitude--even online--and it is so wonderful to share UNITEDLY how much Jesus means to us!

Jesus loves you and is personally interested in your happiness. He offers you His endless life because He has conquered sin and death. No matter how great your present trials or how difficult your past has been, by looking unto Jesus, we all may freely find healing for all the diseases and disorders of our souls, experiencing the power of the gospel of His grace whereby our lives are brought into loving obedience to His law as He manifests through us all the fruits of His divine nature without one trait missing!

"The voice that cried from the cross, 'It is finished,' was heard among the dead. It pierced the walls of sepulchers, and summoned the sleepers to arise. Thus will it be when the voice of Christ shall be heard from heaven. That voice will penetrate the graves and unbar the tombs, and the dead in Christ shall arise. At the Saviour's resurrection a few graves were opened, but at His second coming all the precious dead shall hear His voice, and shall come forth to glorious, immortal life. The same power that raised Christ from the dead will raise His church, and glorify it with Him, above all principalities, above all powers, above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in the world to come." {The Desire of Ages, page 787, paragraph 2}    

Victory! Victory in Jesus! The goal of the Christian life is to be like Jesus and bring others to Him! Let us always allow the same resurrection life of Jesus that raised Him from the dead to keep us on a moment-by-moment basis from sin because we have found something infinitely better: God's love that heals us and gives us peace that passes all understanding!

Beacon

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2020, 01:23:14 PM »
The Desire of Ages--81--The Lord Is Risen

" At the death of Jesus the soldiers had beheld the earth wrapped in darkness at midday; but at the resurrection they saw the brightness of the angels illuminate the night, and heard the inhabitants of heaven singing with great joy and triumph: Thou hast vanquished Satan and the powers of darkness; Thou hast swallowed up death in victory!...The decree of heaven had loosed the captive...

Mountains piled upon mountains over His sepulcher could not have prevented Him from coming forth.
"

The Victory of Jesus is our guarantee that if we remain faithful to Him, regardless of what man may do to us,  there will be no power on earth that can prevent us from hearing the voice of our Saviour calling us forth from the tomb regardless of where our enemies may have buried us. What greater guarantee could we ask for!! By the Grace of God and the Power of the Holy Spirit may we chose to follow the Lamb each and every day and be found worthy to spend eternity with Him.

Jesus said in " John 11:25 "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

"THANK YOU JESUS"

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2020, 09:20:00 PM »
Amen Brother Beacon, Sister Dorine, and Pastor Sean!  All who love Jesus supremely will not die, just sleep.

To the believer, death is but a small matter. Christ speaks of it as if it were of little moment. "If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death," "he shall never taste of death." To the Christian, death is but a sleep, a moment of silence and darkness. The life is hid with Christ in God, and "when Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory." John 8:51, 52; Colossians 3:4.
     The voice that cried from the cross, "It is finished," was heard among the dead. It pierced the walls of sepulchers, and summoned the sleepers to arise. Thus will it be when the voice of Christ shall be heard from heaven. That voice will penetrate the graves and unbar the tombs, and the dead in Christ shall arise. At the Saviour's resurrection a few graves were opened, but at His second coming all the precious dead shall hear His voice, and shall come forth to glorious, immortal life. The same power that raised Christ from the dead will raise His church, and glorify it with Him, above all principalities, above all powers, above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in the world to come.   

And what is the cost? It has already been paid at great expense. We just need to die to self and live unto Christ. How is this to be done? 2 Corinthians 3:18. Grace surrounds us, we just need to drink it in daily.

Dorine

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2020, 05:26:20 AM »
  "During His ministry, Jesus had raised the dead to life. He had raised the son of the widow of Nain, and the ruler's daughter and Lazarus. But these were not clothed with immortality. After they were raised, they were still subject to death. But those who came forth from the grave at Christ's resurrection were raised to everlasting life. They ascended with Him as trophies of His victory over death and the grave. These, said Christ, are no longer the captives of Satan; I have redeemed them. I have brought them from the grave as the first fruits of My power, to be with Me where I am, nevermore to see death or experience sorrow."

We look forward to the great resurrection day when all those in Christ will be raised to life eternal and join those who are already there. What a day that will be and it is so very near. May we hold on to Jesus moment by moment that by His grace and power we may endure to the end. 
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2020, 07:48:30 AM »
Amen dear sister! It is not make believe, but truth. God loves us and has promised us a world without sin, new bodies that are not fallen evil flesh, and a future life with Him! It is so very close. Let us cling to Christ that we may not loose our great prize!!

And those who reject God's love, they will have love, joy, and peace in their lives.

The priests, in putting Christ to death, had made themselves the tools of Satan. Now they were entirely in his power. They were entangled in a snare from which they saw no escape but in continuing their warfare against Christ. When they heard the report of His resurrection, they feared the wrath of the people. They felt that their own lives were in danger. The only hope for them was to prove Christ an impostor by denying that He had risen. They bribed the soldiers, and secured Pilate's silence. They spread their lying reports far and near. But there were witnesses whom they could not silence. Many had heard of the soldiers' testimony to Christ's resurrection. And certain of the dead who came forth with Christ appeared to many, and declared that He had risen. Reports were brought to the priests of persons who had seen these risen ones, and heard their testimony. The priests and rulers were in continual dread, lest in walking the streets, or within the privacy of their own homes, they should come face to face with Christ. They felt that there was no safety for them. Bolts and bars were but poor protection against the Son of God. By day and by night that awful scene in the judgment hall, when they had cried, "His blood be on us, and on our children," was before them. Matthew 27:25. Nevermore would the memory of that scene fade from their minds. Nevermore would peaceful sleep come to their pillows. 

There is great peace in the truth, but none in a lie.

Beacon

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »
Many had heard of the soldiers' testimony to Christ's resurrection. And certain of the dead who came forth with Christ appeared to many, and declared that He had risen. Reports were brought to the priests of persons who had seen these risen ones, and heard their testimony..

The priests and rulers were in continual dread, lest in walking the streets, or within the privacy of their own homes, they should come face to face with Christ. They felt that there was no safety for them. Bolts and bars were but poor protection against the Son of God. By day and by night that awful scene in the judgment hall, when they had cried, "His blood be on us, and on our children," was before them. Matthew 27:25.

Nevermore would the memory of that scene fade from their minds. Nevermore would peaceful sleep come to their pillows.

You can choose to run away from God - You can choose to reject His love and offer of Salvation, BUT you will never find PEACE and Joy in this brief life on earth and you will by your own choice be choosing eternal death when Jesus come to claim His faithful followers. I'm praying that you will choose Jesus now and be prepared to spend an eternity of peace, joy and love with Him through out the ceaseless ages of eternity. 

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2020, 03:10:43 PM »
What a blessing to share here as a Remnant Online family!

Jesus desires all of us to be happy, peaceful, and obedient, and when we see the glorious promise of the resurrection, how can we not choose Him? In light of His infinite love, shall we not praise Him continually and make His service appear attractive, as it really is? What a joy it is to know the TRUE STORY of this world's history from the Bible and the GREAT CLIMAX that we may look forward to! But even before Jesus returns, we may have a true conversion by beholding the loveliness of Jesus, surrendering the whole heart to Him in true repentance as His blood cleanses us from sin, with the spontaneous result that all of the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives without one missing! Then as we grow more like Jesus, we may gladly obey His law of love to the extent that we know it and that is has been revealed to us, and we may walk in the path that He appoints for us!

We have a world to encourage with this GOOD NEWS! The goodness of God leads us to repentance! And how each one receives the good news of God's true character determines their eternal destiny. God does not force anyone to be saved, but if we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we will be in earnest about how to bring others to Jesus that they may know the life that is more abundant for time and all eternity!

Beacon

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2021, 05:06:31 AM »
"And certain of the dead who came forth with Christ appeared to many, and declared that He had risen. Reports were brought to the priests of persons who had seen these risen ones, and heard their testimony. The priests and rulers were in continual dread, lest in walking the streets, or within the privacy of their own homes, they should come face to face with Christ..

..They felt that there was no safety for them. Bolts and bars were but poor protection against the Son of God. By day and by night that awful scene in the judgment hall, when they had cried, "His blood be on us, and on our children," was before them. Matthew 27:25. Nevermore would the memory of that scene fade from their minds. Nevermore would peaceful sleep come to their pillows.

..The Victory of Jesus is our guarantee that if we remain faithful to Him, regardless of what man may do to us,  there will be no power on earth that can prevent us from hearing the voice of our Saviour calling us forth from the tomb regardless of where our enemies may have buried us.

What greater guarantee could we ask for!! By the Grace of God and the Power of the Holy Spirit may we chose to follow the Lamb each and every day and be found worthy to spend eternity with Him.

Jesus said in " John 11:25 "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

"THANK YOU JESUS"

Philip T

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2021, 06:52:37 AM »
    To the believer, Christ is the resurrection and the life. In our Saviour the life that was lost through sin is restored; for He has life in Himself to quicken whom He will. He is invested with the right to give immortality. The life that He laid down in humanity, He takes up again, and gives to humanity. "I am come," He said, "that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." "Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." "Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 10:10; 4:14; John 6:54.   
[/size]

Amen brother Bacon,

To those who believe in Jesus as the resurrection and the life, and are obedient and faithful to him, "death is but a small matter", we need not fear death, as at Christs return at the  sound of the trumpet, we shall be called forth from the grave just as Jesus came forth from the grave, to eternal life. Death is but a short sleep to us.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2021, 07:44:41 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon and Brother Philip!

There is something so amazing about the resurrection of Christ! At Calvary, His humanity died, but His divinity did not die, and that is why at the Father's call He came forth by the life that was in Himself.

"When the voice of the mighty angel was heard at Christ's tomb, saying, Thy Father calls Thee, the Saviour came forth from the grave by the life that was in Himself. Now was proved the truth of His words, "I lay down My life, that I might take it again. . . . I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again." Now was fulfilled the prophecy He had spoken to the priests and rulers, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 10:17, 18;  2:19." {The Desire of Ages, page 785, paragraph 2}

The glorious reality is that through the gospel the same life that is in Christ becomes our life by an entire heart surrender, for we are one with Him and will manifest the traits of His true character--love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, meekness, goodness, faith, temperance--for these very traits are the life of God imparted to every repentant, believing soul who trusts in Christ's blood for forgiveness and cleansing from sin and allows the Holy Spirit to fill the life on a constant basis! Not one of these fruits of the Spirit will be missing as long as Christ is in us, the hope of glory!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2021, 09:07:32 PM »
Amen dear brothers!!! What a chapter!!

We see two classes being spoken of. Pilot, priests, devils, rulers, and we see those who have Christ abiding in their hearts, those who are filled with the fruits of the Spirit because they are partakers of God's divine nature (the Holy Spirit). Which do we want to be? Which side are we on today? Today, to a great degree will decide tomorrow. Christ has won the battle for us. Let us now help Him put and end to sin and suffering sooner rather than later.

When Jesus was laid in the grave, Satan triumphed. He dared to hope that the Saviour would not take up His life again. He claimed the Lord's body, and set his guard about the tomb, seeking to hold Christ a prisoner. He was bitterly angry when his angels fled at the approach of the heavenly messenger. When he saw Christ come forth in triumph, he knew that his kingdom would have an end, and that he must finally die.   

Yes, he knows he will perish long after everyone else has perished.

Dorine

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2021, 05:31:13 AM »
To the believer, Christ is the resurrection and the life. In our Saviour the life that was lost through sin is restored; for He has life in Himself to quicken whom He will. He is invested with the right to give immortality. The life that He laid down in humanity, He takes up again, and gives to humanity. "I am come," He said, "that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." "Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." "Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 10:10; 4:14; John 6:54.

As I read todays chapter again I was filled with the realization that I do not grasp the depths of truth in these promises. It is truly by faith that I cling to them and claim each one. The more of Christ that is revealed the smaller I become in my own estimation. Yet heaven has come down to scoop me up and take this lump of clay to mold and shape into the beautiful character of Jesus. How can anyone describe in words this magnanimous love and grace?

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2021, 03:18:00 AM »
Happy Sabbath!!

Jesus is coming soon, and all that has been lost through sin will be fully restored! Let us persevere in continual whole-hearted surrender to Jesus so He can manifest in and through us all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing! His grace has power to transform sinners into saints and makes us partakers of His divine nature as we receive His exceeding great and precious promises!

"To the believer, Christ is the resurrection and the life. In our Saviour the life that was lost through sin is restored; for He has life in Himself to quicken whom He will. He is invested with the right to give immortality. The life that He laid down in humanity, He takes up again, and gives to humanity. 'I am come,' He said, 'that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.' 'Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.' 'Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.' John 10:10; 4:14; John 6:54." {The Desire of Ages, page 786, paragraph 4}  

Let us choose Christ and trust the way He leads our lives as He knows what is best and plans for the good of each of us, for all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose! In eternity the things that were hard to understand will be made plain, so we can learn to have a peaceful, abiding trust in Christ today because He first loved us, and gladly obey His Ten Commandments because they are the definition of relational freedom in fellowship with God and others!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2021, 04:50:18 AM »
Amen Pastor Sean! Those who are abiding in Christ when they are buried are the dead in Christ whom He shall call forth from the grave when He comes! Thus it is so very important that we understand who it is that are abiding in Christ and how it is that we may have this experience. We must examine ourselves to know we are abiding in Christ. "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5. From today's reading:

When we give the whole heart to Christ, then the Holy Spirit takes possession of the heart. When He does this, we are then partakers of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:4). When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, then we manifest all of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, not one is missing. And, we shall not reveal one of the works of the flesh. It is impossible to to bear good fruit and bad fruit at the same time. Thus, we not only can judge whether or not we are in Christ and He in us, but we may also know who is abiding in Christ and who is not by their fruits.  Is this not from Scripture?

What we cannot judge is whether or not one's heart is past the point of no return. Is it not possible for some who are possessed of Satan to be saved? Was not the Apostle Paul a murderer and persecutor of the saints? Yet, he wrote much of the New Testament after being converted. It is not too late for many in the church to turn away from sin and to turn to Christ who is well able to turn sinners into saints. He did not come to this Earth to save the righteous, but to save sinners. Let us be among the multitude who will hear His voice calling the righteous from their graves!