Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--68--In the Outer Court  (Read 16144 times)

Dorine

Re: The Desire of Ages--68--In the Outer Court
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2021, 04:06:36 AM »
...."He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." All who would bring forth fruit as workers together with Christ must first fall into the ground and die. The life must be cast into the furrow of the world's need. Self-love, self-interest, must perish. And the law of self-sacrifice is the law of self-preservation. The husbandman preserves his grain by casting it away. So in human life. To give is to live. The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man. Those who for Christ's sake sacrifice their life in this world will keep it unto life eternal."
May we keep this truth in our hearts and live our lives as God has prescribed. There is no other way; for this is the path that Jesus walked and asks us to follow Him. Let us also remember the promise Jesus gave,...."Take my yoke upon you for my yoke is easy and my burden is light".
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Philip T

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2021, 07:04:45 AM »
  The Greeks had heard of Christ's triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Some supposed, and had circulated the report, that He had driven the priests and rulers from the temple, and that He was to take possession of David's throne, and reign as king of Israel. The Greeks longed to know the truth in regard to His mission. "We would see Jesus," they said. Their desire was granted. When the request was brought to Jesus, He was in that part of the temple from which all except Jews were excluded, but He went out to the Greeks in the outer court, and had a personal interview with them.

The symbolism here is striking, the outer court of the tabernacle/temple symbolizes the world, so Jesus when he came from the inner court to the outer, it showed his coming from heaven to earth. He met with the Greeks(Gentiles), showing he came to earth to save all Jew and Gentile alike. What love and sacrifice of self we see here and in this chapter, are we willing to walk in Jesus foot steps surrendering all for our fellow mankind. I sincerely hope so. It is the only way to salvation, giving all to Jesus, claiming his gift of grace, and going to work for Him in completing His last commission given to us in Matthew 28. 

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2021, 03:57:09 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon, Sister Dorine, and Brother Philip!

How does God break the power of Satan over the minds and affections of every being in the universe?

"'Now is the judgment of this world,' Christ continued; 'now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all unto Me. This He said, signifying what death He should die.' This is the crisis of the world. If I become the propitiation for the sins of men, the world will be lighted up. Satan's hold upon the souls of men will be broken. The defaced image of God will be restored in humanity, and a family of believing saints will finally inherit the heavenly home. This is the result of Christ's death. The Saviour is lost in contemplation of the scene of triumph called up before Him. He sees the cross, the cruel, ignominious cross, with all its attending horrors, blazing with glory." {The Desire of Ages, page 625, paragraph 4}

Christ would die on Calvary's cross to break the power of Satan so all who would submit to reason and enlightened conscience could not only be free from Satan's power (sin), but enjoy the blessing of being in God's presence by faith even now, and enjoying His presence in-person once Jesus comes in power and great glory! Now God is preparing His people to stand through the time of trouble such as never was and to be victorious because they have come to have an abiding trust no matter how great a trial they may endure, considering that the all-important sacrifice of Christ has been made on Calvary! Realizing that all who truly repent have the privilege of becoming partakers of the divine nature, receiving all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing in the life, and becoming like Christ more and more, from character experience to character experience, "from glory to glory" (2 Corinthians 3:18), God's faithful saints will remember that "fellowship with Christ in His sufferings is the most weighty trust, and the highest honor." {The Desire of Ages, page 224, paragraph 5} May we seek the will of God--nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else! 
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2021, 05:00:46 AM »
"Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue." They loved the praise of men rather than the approval of God. To save themselves from reproach and shame, they denied Christ, and rejected the offer of eternal life. And how many through all the centuries since have been doing the same thing! To them all the Saviour's warning words apply: "He that loveth his life shall lose it." "He that rejecteth Me," said Jesus, "and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:48. 

Belief alone is not enough. Our lives must reveal what we believe. God hates deception and to know something is true and not proclaim it for fear of the consequences is rejecting Jesus. When we are concerned more about what people will think of us instead of God we are in spiritual trouble.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2021, 06:04:02 AM »
Amen, Sister Dorine!

May the Lord guide us to evermore keep our focus on Jesus and what His sacrifice has accomplished--even much more than our redemption. As we surrender unreservedly to Christ He creates in us a clean heart, renews a right spirit within us, and imbues us with all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing as we affectionately obey God's law of love!

"But the work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross. The love of God is manifested to the universe. The prince of this world is cast out. The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted. The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed. Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer. 'I, if I be lifted up from the earth,' He said, 'will draw all unto Me.'" {The Desire of Ages, page 626, paragraph 1}

Being drawn to Jesus is tremendous healing adventure. We may safely have much more exalted conceptions of what we may become in Christ as we learn of Him! By the cross, our loving God purposed to unite the family of heaven and earth as one for eternity in selfless, happy ministry!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Beacon

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2021, 07:23:12 AM »
"Among the chief rulers also many believed on Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue." They loved the praise of men rather than the approval of God. To save themselves from reproach and shame, they denied Christ, and rejected the offer of eternal life."

In Genesis chapter 7 & 8 We find the story of Noah. Noah preached for 120 years while the Ark was being built that a flood was coming and the earth would be destroyed and only those who would come into the ark would be saved.

But the people continued to Eat, Drink and be Merry

Even when they saw the animals coming into the ark guided by an unseen hand they continued to laugh and mock Noah.

UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!!

The door was shut by unseen hands - then the great fountains of the deep broke open. THEN...the people wanted to come in but it was TOO LATE.

"And how many through all the centuries since have been doing the same thing! To them all the Saviour's warning words apply: "He that loveth his life shall lose it." "He that rejecteth Me," said Jesus, "and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:48.

Alas for those who knew not the time of their visitation! Slowly and regretfully Christ left forever the precincts of the temple."

The Bible tells shows us that we are living in the last probationary time of this world's history. Time is running out for the inhabitants of planet earth. In Revelation 3:20 it says...Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

My Prayer is that we all might be willing to listen and respond in a positive manner to the call of our Saviour before He returns to take His faithful children home to glory. May we choose life NOW because when He comes IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO CHANGE OUR MINDS.

May we take the time NOW to reflect on how Many Blessings we have received. Remember the promises of God, regardless of what 2021 may bring across our path. Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Look up and listen for the shout.

Beacon

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2021, 08:13:42 PM »
"All who would bring forth fruit as workers together with Christ must first fall into the ground and die. The life must be cast into the furrow of the world's need."

"Self-love, self-interest, must perish. And the law of self-sacrifice is the law of self-preservation. "

"The husbandman preserves his grain by casting it away. So in human life. To give is to live. The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man."

"Those who for Christ's sake sacrifice their life in this world will keep it unto life eternal."

Jesus invites us to participate in His mission to save us and others as it says in Luke 9:23,24

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it."

The question is..Are You - Am I - Willing to take up the Cross and be Willing to be a "living demonstration of His Love"?

Dorine

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2021, 06:15:17 AM »
  "The Greeks had heard of Christ's triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Some supposed, and had circulated the report, that He had driven the priests and rulers from the temple, and that He was to take possession of David's throne, and reign as king of Israel. The Greeks longed to know the truth in regard to His mission. "We would see Jesus," they said. Their desire was granted. When the request was brought to Jesus, He was in that part of the temple from which all except Jews were excluded, but He went out to the Greeks in the outer court, and had a personal interview with them."

The Greeks request made the Saviour's heart sing. His impending sacrifice would bring many searchers for truth into His kingdom right down to the end of time. What stuck out to me this morning was the fact that the Jewish nation who had all the information and evidence of who Jesus was rejected Him with such murderous hatred. But the Greeks who were considered heathen hungered for the opportunity to know Jesus.  They knew that Jesus had something that they desired for themselves. There are many today longing for something better. Some will come as the Greeks but many will need to be searched for. We have a thrilling work to do as we cooperate in the continued mission of Jesus; to save all who will come to Him.

Beacon

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2021, 08:25:53 PM »
"The work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross."

"The love of God is manifested to the universe."

"The prince of this world is cast out.The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted."

"The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed."

"Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer."

"I, if I be lifted up from the earth,’ He said, ‘will draw all unto Me."

"The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man."

"Those who for Christ's sake sacrifice their life in this world will keep it unto life eternal."

"All who have borne with Jesus the cross of sacrifice will be sharers with Him of His glory.

It was the joy of Christ in His humiliation and pain that His disciples should be glorified with Him.

"They are the fruit of His self-sacrifice."

Are You - Am I, willing to bare with Jesus the Cross of  Self Sacrifice, so that we will be sharers of His Glory?

In the cross of Christ I glory,
  Tow’ring o’er the wrecks of time;
All the light of sacred story
  Gathers round its head sublime.
When the woes of life o’ertake me,
  Hopes deceive, and fears annoy,
Never shall the cross forsake me,
  Lo! It glows with peace and joy.
When the sun of bliss is beaming
  Light and love upon my way,
From the cross the radiance streaming
  Adds more luster to the day.
Bane and blessing, pain and pleasure,
  By the cross are sanctified;
Peace is there that knows no measure,
  Joys that through all time abide.

Lyrics:John Bowring (1792-1872)
Music:Ithamar Conkey (1815-1867)

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2021, 05:59:38 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!

What a joy it is to contemplate the cross of Christ! In kneeling in faith at the cross, we reach the highest place possible for a human being to attain! True conversion is a supernatural miracle accomplished by the Holy Spirit in the heart and mind as we behold the infinite loveliness of Jesus and surrender fully to Him so all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing are manifest in a life of affectionate obedience to God's law of love, the definition of relational freedom with God and others!

"The seed buried in the ground produces fruit, and in turn this is planted. Thus the harvest is multiplied. So the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary will bear fruit unto eternal life. The contemplation of this sacrifice will be the glory of those who, as the fruit of it, will live through the eternal ages." {The Desire of Ages, page 623, paragraph 3}

May the joy of beholding Christ begin now for you in appreciating all that He is to us! Let us sing and praise His name and gladly obey the one who gave all for us!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »
It is amazing how God works through His church to bring us into unity of doctrine when we are in unity of Spirit.

But the work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross. The love of God is manifested to the universe. The prince of this world is cast out. The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted. The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed. Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer. "I, if I be lifted up from the earth," He said, "will draw all unto Me." 

We are drawn to Jesus that we might be transformed. Angels are drawn to Him that they may never sin.  In other words God will have a universe that will never see another Satan nor sin.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2022, 08:05:15 PM »
The work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross.

The love of God is manifested to the universe.The prince of this world is cast out.

The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted.

The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed.

Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer.

Jesus said "I, if I be lifted up from the earth, He said, 'will draw all unto Me." John 12:32

I want to join the Angels who are Drawn to Jesus --- How about You?

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
  There a precious fountain,
Free to all—a healing stream,
  Flows from Calv’ry’s mountain.
    In the cross, in the cross,
  Be my glory ever;
From the cross my ransomed soul
    Nothing then shall sever.
Near the cross, a trembling soul,
  Love and mercy found me;
There the Bright and Morning Star
  Sheds its beams around me.
Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
  Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
  With its shadow o’er me.
Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
  Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I see my Savior’s face,
  Leave His presence never.

Lyrics:Fanny Jane Crosby (1820-1915)
Music:William Howard Doane (1832-1915)

Dorine

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2022, 05:37:56 AM »
"The life spent on self is like the grain that is eaten. It disappears, but there is no increase. A man may gather all he can for self; he may live and think and plan for self; but his life passes away, and he has nothing. The law of self-serving is the law of self-destruction."

Jesus gave His life for the world that He may take to heaven all those who have given their lives to Him. What an exchange. We often hear or say that something is too good to be true and most times that is correct but not in this case.  What God has planed for His children is beyond the most vivid imagination. May we each day lay self in the ground that Jesus may bring forth a bountiful harvest for eternity.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2022, 05:44:23 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon and Sister Dorine!!

When we surrender fully to Christ by contemplation of His infinite sacrifice for us at Calvary, it is amazing how this is preparatory to what we will do for eternity! May we choose that full-heart surrender so Christ can reproduce His character in us! Such a character of experiential union and communion with Christ is reflected in all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing in affectionate obedience to God's law of love!

"The seed buried in the ground produces fruit, and in turn this is planted. Thus the harvest is multiplied. So the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary will bear fruit unto eternal life. The contemplation of this sacrifice will be the glory of those who, as the fruit of it, will live through the eternal ages." {The Desire of Ages, page 623, paragraph 3}

May we even now begin the joy of what it means to "glory in the cross" by taking up the experiential life walk of denying self and doing God's will in blessing the Lord and others!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »
Amen my dear friends!! What a message!  There are two things that continue to speak to me today. I have thought about this all day. When reading about the death (the glory) of Christ on the cross, I see that Jesus saw it as such, glory. Or better yet "blazing glory."

The Saviour is lost in contemplation of the scene of triumph called up before Him. He sees the cross, the cruel, ignominious cross, with all its attending horrors, blazing with glory.
     But the work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross. The love of God is manifested to the universe. The prince of this world is cast out. The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted. The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed. Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer. "I, if I be lifted up from the earth," He said, "will draw all unto Me." 

Not just all men, but all in the whole universe!  It will set the universe on a safe foundation for eternity.

And, never have I felt so much peace about dying a martyr. Why? Because it will bring glory to God. Dying a natural death does not. But, dying as a witness of the power of grace to transform selfish man into a revelation of the character of our God is a privilege. Why waste one's death as natural when the world is in need of seeing the love for God revealed in such a sacrifice. I am thinking much about our brothers and sister in Ukraine and the sacrifices they are making to help others who are faced with great hardships, even death. I pray that some in Ukraine will read this:

The seed buried in the ground produces fruit, and in turn this is planted. Thus the harvest is multiplied. So the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary will bear fruit unto eternal life. The contemplation of this sacrifice will be the glory of those who, as the fruit of it, will live through the eternal ages.
     The grain of wheat that preserves its own life can produce no fruit. It abides alone. Christ could, if He chose, save Himself from death. But should He do this, He must abide alone. He could bring no sons and daughters to God. Only by yielding up His life could He impart life to humanity. Only by falling into the ground to die could He become the seed of that vast harvest,--the great multitude that out of every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, are redeemed to God.
     With this truth Christ connects the lesson of self-sacrifice that all should learn: "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." All who would bring forth fruit as workers together with Christ must first fall into the ground and die. The life must be cast into the furrow of the world's need. Self-love, self-interest, must perish. And the law of self-sacrifice is the law of self-preservation. The husbandman preserves his grain by casting it away. So in human life. To give is to live. The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man. Those who for Christ's sake sacrifice their life in this world will keep it unto life eternal. 

Have a blessed Sabbath to all are reading with us!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2022, 08:00:16 PM »
"Only by yielding up His life could Jesus impart life to humanity."

"Only by falling into the ground to die could He become the seed of that vast harvest..."

" ...The great multitude that out of every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, which are redeemed to God."

With this truth Christ connects the lesson of self-sacrifice that all should learn:

"He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." John. 12:22

"All who would bring forth fruit as workers together with Christ must first fall into the ground and die.

"The life must be cast into the furrow of the world's need."

"Self-love, self-interest, must perish."

"The law of self-sacrifice is the law of self-preservation. The husbandman preserves his grain by casting it away."

"So in human life. To give is to live. "

"The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man. Those who for Christ's sake sacrifice their life in this world will keep it unto life eternal."

=======================
Jesus, keep me near the cross,
  There a precious fountain,
Free to all—a healing stream,
  Flows from Calv’ry’s mountain.
    In the cross, in the cross,
  Be my glory ever;
From the cross my ransomed soul
    Nothing then shall sever.
Near the cross, a trembling soul,
  Love and mercy found me;
There the Bright and Morning Star
  Sheds its beams around me.
Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
  Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
  With its shadow o’er me.
Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
  Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I see my Savior’s face,
  Leave His presence never.

Lyrics:Fanny Jane Crosby (1820-1915)
Music:William Howard Doane (1832-1915)

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2022, 03:43:26 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

Praise the Lord, for the goodness of God leads us to repentance and also helps protect the universe from sin ever arising again! Look upon Jesus at Calvary and experience the power of His grace to transform a sinner into a saint and keep such a one from falling by the power of the Holy Spirit! Such a divine miracle brings with it all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing in the life that God leads in true obedience in the commandments of God!

"But the work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross. The love of God is manifested to the universe. The prince of this world is cast out. The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted. The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed. Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer. 'I, if I be lifted up from the earth,' He said, 'will draw all unto Me.'"  {The Desire of Ages, page 626, paragraph 1}

God is drawing all--let's all yield the whole heart to Christ so He can do more than we can ask or think in and through us for His glory!

Beacon

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2022, 08:28:01 PM »
"The grain of wheat that preserves its own life can produce no fruit."

"Christ could, if He chose, save Himself from death. But should He do this, He must abide alone."

"He could bring no sons and daughters to God."

"Only by yielding up His life could He impart life to humanity."

"Only by falling into the ground to die could He become the seed of that vast harvest."

"The great multitude that out of every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, are redeemed to God."

"With this truth Christ connects the lesson of self-sacrifice that all should learn: "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."

"All who would bring forth fruit as workers together with Christ must first fall into the ground and die."

"The life must be cast into the furrow of the world's need. Self-love, self-interest, must perish. And the law of self-sacrifice is the law of self-preservation."

"The husbandman preserves his grain by casting it away".

"So in human life. To give is to live."

"The life that will be preserved is the life that is freely given in service to God and man."

Are You - Am I "Willing to sacrifice "Our Life" in this world for Jesus?

=======================

Work, for the night is coming,
Work through the morning hours;
Work while the dew is sparkling,
Work ’mid springing flowers;
Work when the day grows brighter,
Work in the glowing sun;
When man’s work is done.
Work through the sunny noon;
Fill brightest hours with labor,
Rest comes sure and soon.
Give every flying minute,
Something to keep in store;
When man works no more.
Under the sunset skies;
While their bright tints are glowing,
Work, for daylight flies.
Work till the last beam fadeth,
Fadeth to shine no more;
Work, while the night is darkening,
When man’s work is o’er.

Lyrics:Anna Louisa Walker Coghill (1836-1907) bio
Music:Lowell Mason (1792-1872)

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2022, 04:54:26 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

Let us behold Jesus and abide in His love continually! His death on Calvary is the very center of our hope and the ground of our salvation! We can rejoice now as if we were already in heaven, for Satan is defeated and Christ is soon to return! Even the trials God allows in this life and all that Satan intends for evil God overrules for good because He so loves us, and we thus enabled to love Him who first loved us! What a joy to surrender the whole heart to Christ and have the miracle of conversion bring love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance in all righteousness, goodness and truth--without one trait of the divine nature missing from our experience of abiding in Christ! When we abide in Christ true obedience from the heart up to all the light shining upon us is our highest delight because we have a loving Savior who leads the way to heaven!

"'Now is the judgment of this world,' Christ continued; 'now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all unto Me. This He said, signifying what death He should die.' This is the crisis of the world. If I become the propitiation for the sins of men, the world will be lighted up. Satan's hold upon the souls of men will be broken. The defaced image of God will be restored in humanity, and a family of believing saints will finally inherit the heavenly home. This is the result of Christ's death. The Saviour is lost in contemplation of the scene of triumph called up before Him. He sees the cross, the cruel, ignominious cross, with all its attending horrors, blazing with glory." {The Desire of Ages, page 625, paragraph 4}

As we learn to "glory in the cross" in this life, we are preparing for the better world, where the cross of Christ will be our science and our song. The song of Moses and the Lamb begins here as we worship God in Spirit and in truth and learn an experience that even angels cannot fully know, but the experience that begins here spans eternity! Will you learn to sing it?

Dorine

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2022, 05:39:36 AM »
     "But the work of human redemption is not all that is accomplished by the cross. The love of God is manifested to the universe. The prince of this world is cast out. The accusations which Satan has brought against God are refuted. The reproach which he has cast upon heaven is forever removed. Angels as well as men are drawn to the Redeemer. "I, if I be lifted up from the earth," He said, "will draw all unto Me."