Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--13--The Victory  (Read 25195 times)

Dorine

Re: The Desire of Ages--13--The Victory
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2019, 05:39:24 AM »
We cannot save ourselves from the tempter's power; he has conquered humanity, and when we try to stand in our own strength, we shall become a prey to his devices; but "the name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10. Satan trembles and flees before the weakest soul who finds refuge in that mighty name.  {DA 130.4}

My bible is full of precious SOP quotes that speak to me and give me courage to as I face the challenges of life. This is one that has helped me over and over again. How many times I do not know that I've tried to stand in my own strength. Not deliberately but without thinking, running ahead of God without putting Him first. I'm so glad He allows me to fall flat on my face to teach me the results of taking my eyes off Him.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2019, 06:01:52 AM »
Yes, that is a hard lesson, but you are right, Sister Dorine. Falling on our faces is for our and His glory as we learn to keep our eyes upon Jesus. It took a little while to learn the lesson, and so it is with us. Sooner or later we understand who we are apart from Christ.

My favorite theme is again seen in the closing of this chapter. What a God we serve that would allow His innocent Son to come to this dark spot in the universe a helpless baby subject to the weakness of humanity, to fight the battle of life as we must fight it at the risk of failure and eternal loss! We have read of this before, and now again.

After the foe had departed, Jesus fell exhausted to the earth, with the pallor of death upon His face. The angels of heaven had watched the conflict, beholding their loved Commander as He passed through inexpressible suffering to make a way of escape for us. He had endured the test, greater than we shall ever be called to endure. The angels now ministered to the Son of God as He lay like one dying. He was strengthened with food, comforted with the message of His Father's love and the assurance that all heaven triumphed in His victory. Warming to life again, His great heart goes out in sympathy for man, and He goes forth to complete the work He has begun; to rest not until the foe is vanquished, and our fallen race redeemed.

We see here the battle that Jesus was involved in. It started while Jesus was still in the womb. It continued through His life. Satan attempted to kill Him when all of the children under age two living in Bethlehem were murdered. Through His childhood up till His being flogged and hung on a tree, the battle raged. But, worse was the risk being taken, that He might fail and eternally separated from His Father! Such love that would take that risk!

Never can the cost of our redemption be realized until the redeemed shall stand with the Redeemer before the throne of God. Then as the glories of the eternal home burst upon our enraptured senses we shall remember that Jesus left all this for us, that He not only became an exile from the heavenly courts, but for us took the risk of failure and eternal loss. Then we shall cast our crowns at His feet, and raise the song, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:12.   

Wonder O heavens and be astonished O Earth!! Herein is revealed the mighty grace of God! Worthy is the Lamb and His Father, our Father, who watched and waited!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2019, 06:14:33 PM »
"Never can the cost of our redemption be realized until the redeemed shall stand with the Redeemer before the throne of God. Then as the glories of the eternal home burst upon our enraptured senses we shall remember that Jesus left all this for us, that He not only became an exile from the heavenly courts, but for us took the risk of failure and eternal loss. Then we shall cast our crowns at His feet, and raise the song, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.' Revelation 5:12." {The Desire of Ages, page 131, paragraph 2}

May we never lose sight of what it cost Jesus to save us! Infinite love is revealed in the plan of salvation!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2020, 06:13:28 AM »
"By the one who had revolted in heaven the kingdoms of this world were offered Christ, to buy His homage to the principles of evil; but He would not be bought; He had come to establish a kingdom of righteousness, and He would not abandon His purpose. With the same temptation Satan approaches men, and here he has better success than with Christ. To men he offers the kingdom of this world on condition that they will acknowledge his supremacy. He requires that they sacrifice integrity, disregard conscience, indulge selfishness. Christ bids them seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; but Satan walks by their side and says: Whatever may be true in regard to life eternal, in order to make a success in this world you must serve me. I hold your welfare in my hands. I can give you riches, pleasures, honor, and happiness. Hearken to my counsel. Do not allow yourselves to be carried away with whimsical notions of honesty or self-sacrifice. I will prepare the way before you. Thus multitudes are deceived. They consent to live for the service of self, and Satan is satisfied. While he allures them with the hope of worldly dominion, he gains dominion over the soul. But he offers that which is not his to bestow, and which is soon to be wrested from him. In return he beguiles them of their title to the inheritance of the sons of God."

How true this is. When we give only a portion of our hearts to God the devil knows he has us in his control. He knows that God requires the whole heart. What a web of deceit we weave for ourselves when we think we can knowingly sin and still be accepted by God. The last two sentences are so sad. "But he (Satan) offers that which is not his to bestow, and which is soon to be wrested from him. In return he beguiles them of their title to the inheritance of the sons of God."

We are on a battle field not at an amusement park as Satan would like us to believe. God is offering to safely guide us through the minefields of sin to bring us to the end. We may be battle scared but what a celebration of victory awaits us. May we keep our eyes on Jesus and give Him first place in our thoughts and lives. He doesn't promise an easy journey but He promises a safe arrival. 
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2020, 08:27:22 AM »
Amen, Sister Dorine!

What a blessing it is to realize the eternal value of what Christ offers us, at a cost that we still have not the capacity to fully comprehend!

"Never can the cost of our redemption be realized until the redeemed shall stand with the Redeemer before the throne of God. Then as the glories of the eternal home burst upon our enraptured senses we shall remember that Jesus left all this for us, that He not only became an exile from the heavenly courts, but for us took the risk of failure and eternal loss. Then we shall cast our crowns at His feet, and raise the song, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.' Revelation 5:12." {The Desire of Ages, page 131, paragraph 2}

Jesus is so worthy! Let us look to Him continually and yield FULLY the WHOLE heart to Him so He can work in us to will and to of His good pleasure by revealing in and thorough us all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2020, 03:29:15 PM »
Amen!!   And what price did our Savior pay that we might be so blessed?

Meditation and prayer would keep us from rushing unbidden into the way of danger, and thus we should be saved from many a defeat. 
     Yet we should not lose courage when assailed by temptation. Often when placed in a trying situation we doubt that the Spirit of God has been leading us. But it was the Spirit's leading that brought Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan. When God brings us into trial, He has a purpose to accomplish for our good. Jesus did not presume on God's promises by going unbidden into temptation, neither did He give up to despondency when temptation came upon Him. Nor should we. "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." He says, "Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me." 1 Corinthians 10:13; Psalm 50:14, 15.   
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2020, 03:37:31 PM »
"No outward observances can take the place of simple faith and entire renunciation of self. But no man can empty himself of self. We can only consent for Christ to accomplish the work. Then the language of the soul will be...

"Lord, take my heart; for I cannot give it. It is Thy property. Keep it pure, for I cannot keep it for Thee. Save me in spite of myself, my weak, unchristlike self. Mold me, fashion me, raise me into a pure and holy atmosphere, where the rich current of Thy love can flow through my soul."

There are many today who are saying that it looks like God's Remnant Church is going to fail!! But I choose to believe otherwise. I believe " This is going to be our finest hour because God told us through His Messenger to the Remnant Church...That work of the church will close in a blaze of glory. What a privilege to be part of the closing scenes of the Battle Between Good & Evil. Keep looking up, fully surrendered to Jesus and someday soon we will hear the words " Well Done ".
Look up and listen for the shout.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2020, 04:06:44 AM »
Today Jesus has a special blessing for you--but remember that the devil's temptations are just a counterfeit of Christ's plans and gifts for you. Rely implicit upon God's word and yield your heart fully to Jesus, so that as He abides in you by the Holy Spirit, you may be able to withstand the temptation by the power of His presence! Jesus living in you by His Spirit will give you grace to consistently manifest His love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, meekness, goodness, faith and temperance! Not one of these precious traits of the divine nature (also called the fruits of the Spirit) will be lacking in your Christian experience when you are vitally connected to Christ! This is the only way we can navigate the storms of temptation without coming under condemnation by choosing to sin, for sin separates us from Jesus and brings infinite pain to His heart. Let us learn to behold Jesus in all His loveliness, and sin not only becomes hateful to us, but we gladly obey the will of God as He reveals it to us in His word!

"So we may resist temptation, and force Satan to depart from us. Jesus gained the victory through submission and faith in God, and by the apostle He says to us, 'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.' James 4:7, 8. We cannot save ourselves from the tempter's power; he has conquered humanity, and when we try to stand in our own strength, we shall become a prey to his devices; but 'the name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.' Proverbs 18:10. Satan trembles and flees before the weakest soul who finds refuge in that mighty name."  {The Desire of Ages, page 130, paragraph 4} 

Would you like to walk in victory today? Trust the Lord with all your heart, surrender your will (the power of decision or of choice) completely to Christ, and allow Him to work in you to will and to do of His good pleasure! You will be so happy that you let the God who made you fulfill His purpose for your life as you enjoy union and communion with Him!!

Dorine

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2020, 10:04:57 AM »
Often when Satan has failed of exciting distrust, he succeeds in leading us to presumption. If he can cause us to place ourselves unnecessarily in the way of temptation, he knows that the victory is his. God will preserve all who walk in the path of obedience; but to depart from it is to venture on Satan's ground. There we are sure to fall. The Saviour has bidden us, "Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation." Mark 14:38. Meditation and prayer would keep us from rushing unbidden into the way of danger, and thus we should be saved from many a defeat.  {DA 126.2}

There you have it. Jesus is the way of escape when we are watching and praying. He provides the protection and power to over come. Just as He over came we can too. I am so thankful for the wonderful truths that God has richly given to us in His word. Let's come before Him boldly claiming His promises knowing that He will fulfill His part as we do ours. To know that God loves me that much keeps me singing His praises and wanting to know HIm more.

Beacon

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2020, 11:31:40 AM »
"Christ's victory was as complete as had been the failure of Adam. So we may resist temptation, and force Satan to depart from us. Jesus gained the victory through submission and faith in God, and by the apostle He says to us,

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you." James 4:7, 8

Let us ALL "REMEMBER" God is still on His throne and "Satan can exercise his usurped authority only as God permits."

"So long as we work in Christ's lines, laying hold of the arm of the Mighty One, we are safe; but just as soon as we loosen our grasp of His Mighty Arm, and begin to depend upon human beings, we are in great danger." Manuscript 96, July 7th, 1902

Dorine

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2020, 05:58:09 AM »
"The tempter can never compel us to do evil. He cannot control minds unless they are yielded to his control. The will must consent, faith must let go its hold upon Christ, before Satan can exercise his power upon us. But every sinful desire we cherish affords him a foothold. Every point in which we fail of meeting the divine standard is an open door by which he can enter to tempt and destroy us.

This is such an important promise to me. When I fall it is because I choose to do so. That's why it's so very important to keep my eyes on Jesus every moment submitting my will to His. This truth is so freeing when it is fully understood. Never can it be said...the devil made me do it. We may be victorious in the same way Jesus was. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you." James 4:7,8.

Beacon

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2020, 07:45:02 AM »
"Jesus gained the victory through submission and faith in God, and by the apostle He says to us, 'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.' James 4:7, 8. We cannot save ourselves from the tempter's power; he has conquered humanity, and when we try to stand in our own strength, we shall become a prey to his devices; but.."The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10..

"Satan trembles and flees before the weakest soul who finds refuge in that mighty name.""

There are many today who are saying that it looks like God's Remnant Church is going to fail!! But I choose to believe otherwise. I believe " This is going to be our finest hour because God told us through His Messenger to the Remnant Church...That work of the church will close in a blaze of glory. What a privilege to be part of the closing scenes of the Battle Between Good & Evil. Keep looking up, fully surrendered to Jesus and someday soon we will hear the words " Well Done ".

NOTHING IN "MY HAND" I BRING--SIMPLY TO THE CROSS I CLING.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »
Amen, Sister Dorine and Brother Beacon! What a privilege it is to realize the value of the salvation offered us in Christ. His victory becomes ours by a living faith experience as we yield the whole heart to Him because His love attracts us and motivates us to be anything or nothing as His providence shall indicate. Only in eternity will the value of what we have been offered more fully unfold before us. So let us value it now more and more each day as we look upon Jesus and live!

The more fully we contemplate the loveliness of Jesus, the more the things of this world look like dimness and darkness by contrast. Let not the focus be for the things that pass away, but for the things which will never pass away: the word of God, the soul transformed by His grace, and the souls that are saved by the witness Christ is effecting in our lives!

ClaudiaThompson

• My YouTube Channel (the closest thing I have to a website now)
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2020, 12:31:15 PM »
I have been studying the subject of Reformation lately. And I discovered something about GRACE. Ellen White said that before Reformation, we have to have Revival. So I remembered this passage, and this time I really noticed the word GRACE. I normally think of forgiveness when I think of grace.....

Maranatha, page 69
Healing for Sin-Sick Souls
"The whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Isaiah 1:5, 6.

There is a remedy for the sin-sick soul. That remedy is in Jesus. Precious Saviour! His grace is sufficient for the weakest; and the strongest must also have His grace or perish.

I saw how this grace could be obtained. Go to your closet, and there alone plead with God: "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Be in earnest, be sincere. . . . Jacoblike, wrestle in prayer. Agonize. . . . You must make an effort. . . .

Seek the Lord with all your heart. Come with zeal, and when you sincerely feel that without the help of God you perish, when you pant after Him as the hart panteth after the water brooks, then will the Lord strengthen you speedily. Then will your peace pass all understanding. If you expect salvation, you must pray. Take time. Be not hurried and careless in your prayers. Beg of God to work in you a thorough reformation, that the fruits of His Spirit may dwell in you, and you shine as lights in the world. Be not a hindrance or curse to the cause of God; you can be a help, a blessing. Does Satan tell you that you cannot enjoy salvation full and free? Believe him not.

I saw that it is the privilege of every Christian to enjoy the deep movings of the Spirit of God. A sweet, heavenly peace will pervade the mind, and you will love to meditate upon God and heaven. You will feast upon the glorious promises of His word. . . "

So God showed me this last night about GRACE....

The Great Controversy Chapter 30 Enmity Between Man and Satan

"It is the grace that Christ implants in the soul which creates in man enmity against Satan. Without this converting grace and renewing power, man would continue the captive of Satan, a servant ever ready to do his bidding. But the new principle in the soul creates conflict where hitherto had been peace. The power which Christ imparts enables man to resist the tyrant and usurper. Whoever is seen to abhor sin instead of loving it, whoever resists and conquers those passions that have held sway within, displays the operation of a principle wholly from above."

So I realized that what I am really supposed to pray for is that God would put ENMITY against Satan and against sin, in my heart. That is His GRACE. His POWER.

I just thought that was really enlightening for me because now I know exactly one of the things I need to pray for. The Bible says Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.  But actually we CANNOT resist the Devil unless God gives us that Grace an d the enmity against |Satan and against sin.

Other people may already know this, but its a new revelation for me. I mean, I knew this but not this particular way.

I didn't realise there is an entire chapter on this

The Great Controversy
by Ellen G. White
Chapter 30: Enmity Between Man and Satan
Matthew 9:36-38
36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Beacon

« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
 "Meditation and prayer would keep us from rushing unbidden into the way of danger, and thus we should be saved from many a defeat...

Yet we should not lose courage when assailed by temptation. Often when placed in a trying situation we doubt that the Spirit of God has been leading us. But it was the Spirit's leading that brought Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan...

When God brings us into trial, He has a purpose to accomplish for our good...

" God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." He says, "Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me."Corinthians 10:13; Psalm 50:14, 15

Isn't it wonderful to know that when it may "SEEM" that we have been forsaken BY our God that He REALLY is close by!! When passing through deep waters we need to repeat the words of PSALMS 23.

Psalm 23: 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2020, 09:14:27 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

We are so expensive to God! Jesus paid so much for us! Let us choose to be "ALL IN" for Jesus so He can use us to reach as many souls as possible in these last days! When Jesus has the whole heart, we will gladly go where He leads us and soon meet in heaven!

What a blessing to be truly converted each day and look forward in earnest expectation to what God has in store for us!! Jesus is coming SOON!!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2020, 05:46:03 PM »
Amen! "Failure and eternal loss!!" Imagine that, God the Father allowed His Son to risk failure!! What love!!

Do we ever sacrifice integrity that self might be benefited? Selfishness is sin. We come into this world in need of a new heart. The carnal heart is evil by nature.

By the one who had revolted in heaven the kingdoms of this world were offered Christ, to buy His homage to the principles of evil; but He would not be bought; He had come to establish a kingdom of righteousness, and He would not abandon His purpose. With the same temptation Satan approaches men, and here he has better success than with Christ. To men he offers the kingdom of this world on condition that they will acknowledge his supremacy. He requires that they sacrifice integrity, disregard conscience, indulge selfishness. Christ bids them seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; but Satan walks by their side and says: Whatever may be true in regard to life eternal, in order to make a success in this world you must serve me. I hold your welfare in my hands. I can give you riches, pleasures, honor, and happiness. Hearken to my counsel. Do not allow yourselves to be carried away with whimsical notions of honesty or self-sacrifice. I will prepare the way before you. Thus multitudes are deceived. They consent to live for the service of self, and Satan is satisfied. While he allures them with the hope of worldly dominion, he gains dominion over the soul. But he offers that which is not his to bestow, and which is soon to be wrested from him. In return he beguiles them of their title to the inheritance of the sons of God.   

Praise God that Jesus could not be bought!!  He was not born with a character that could endure Gethsemane. Then, how is it that He could carry the sins of the whole world and not cave? "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered." Hebrews 5:8. He grew in strength of character as He suffered. So it is with us, we can reach the point where we will not be bought no matter what. Today, we will not be allowed to be tempted beyond what we can bear. Perfect at each stage, just as it was for Jesus!

Dorine

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2020, 05:12:52 AM »
...."Yet we should not lose courage when assailed by temptation. Often when placed in a trying situation we doubt that the Spirit of God has been leading us. But it was the Spirit's leading that brought Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan. When God brings us into trial, He has a purpose to accomplish for our good. Jesus did not presume on God's promises by going unbidden into temptation, neither did He give up to despondency when temptation came upon Him. Nor should we. "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." He says, "Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me." 1 Corinthians 10:13; Psalm 50:14, 15.  {DA 126.3}

This promise brings such peace to my heart. That's why it is so important to spend this time in God's word and reading the life of Christ. It brings strength to the soul and courage to the heart. God does not protect us from temptation but says to us to call on Him with a thankful heart when we are in trouble and He promises to deliver us. In so doing we glorify God.

Beacon

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2021, 10:58:19 PM »
“The tempter can never compel us to do evil. He cannot control minds unless they are yielded to his control. The will must consent, faith must let go its hold upon Christ, before Satan can exercise his power upon us.

But every sinful desire we cherish affords him a foothold.

Every point in which we fail of meeting the divine standard is an open door by which he can enter to tempt and destroy us. And every failure or defeat on our part gives occasion for him to reproach Christ.”

Let us be faithful in performing our own Spiritual Introspection and determine to only know Christ Crucified and Him Only.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2021, 04:19:11 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

If what we are being offered is more valuable than we can fully comprehend this side of heaven, then it only makes complete sense to be ALL IN for God's will so He may fulfill His will and plan in our lives. We can rejoice in Jesus and persevere by His grace to overcome in the conflicts with the world, the flesh and the devil--all of which may be overcome by a complete surrender of the whole heart to Christ so He may live in us and work in us to will and to do of His good pleasure by the Holy Spirit renewing the heart and making it clean and pure. Then all of the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives without one missing! Gladly we may obey God's law of love in revealing the character of Christ to a world that needs to see that we value salvation over any thing else in this world which is so soon to perish. May we see the souls all around us that need to see the value of what Christ is offering by a living revelation of the loveliness of Jesus in life and character!

Our Heavenly Father loves us and sent His Son to take a risk that is incomprehensible. Christ endured agony and torture of soul in a world of sin and suffering, and we are blessed to be able to be partakers of the divine nature so that we may have fellowship with Christ in His sufferings and help others come to a knowledge of the truth as it is in Jesus!