Author Topic: The Desire of Ages--33--Who Are My Brethren?  (Read 15244 times)

Beacon

Re: The Desire of Ages--33--Who Are My Brethren?
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2022, 08:07:32 PM »
"If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place."

"The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness."

"Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin."

Do we recognize our great need of the Holy Spirit to guide and direct our daily journey?

May the words of this song, "Breathe on Me, Breath of God" be our prayer for today.

Breathe on me, breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.

Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.

Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.

So shall I constant be,
And live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.

Words by Edwin Hatch
Music  by Joseph Harker
Look up and listen for the shout.

Dorine

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2022, 06:59:48 AM »
"Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
Great harm has been done through the careless use of words. Not just for this life but for eternity. When we spend precious time with Jesus every day and abide in Him continually our words will be sweet, gentle, caring, and encouraging to all we come in contact with. Yet we will also be unmovable in our stand for truth found in God's word and spoken from hearts that love God supremely and our neighbour as ourselves.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2022, 07:11:04 PM »
Amen my dear brother and sister!! What wonderful truths God has given to the children of man! What a loving and wise God is He whom we serve!!

When the soul surrenders itself to Christ, a new power takes possession of the new heart. A change is wrought which man can never accomplish for himself. It is a supernatural work, bringing a supernatural element into human nature. The soul that is yielded to Christ becomes His own fortress, which He holds in a revolted world, and He intends that no authority shall be known in it but His own. A soul thus kept in possession by the heavenly agencies is impregnable to the assaults of Satan. But unless we do yield ourselves to the control of Christ, we shall be dominated by the wicked one. We must inevitably be under the control of the one or the other of the two great powers that are contending for the supremacy of the world. It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion. We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light. If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place. The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness. Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin. We may leave off many bad habits, for the time we may part company with Satan; but without a vital connection with God, through the surrender of ourselves to Him moment by moment, we shall be overcome. Without a personal acquaintance with Christ, and a continual communion, we are at the mercy of the enemy, and shall do his bidding in the end. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Beacon

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2022, 08:01:47 PM »
"The soul that is yielded to Christ becomes His own fortress, which He holds in a revolted world, and He intends that no authority shall be known in it but His own."

"A soul thus kept in possession by the heavenly agencies is impregnable to the assaults of Satan."

We must inevitably be under the control of the one or the other of the two great powers that are contending for the supremacy of the world.

It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion.

"We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light."

"If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place.

The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness.

Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin.

"Are" You" , " Am I" willing to become "Vitally Connected"
 with God??  Will you join with me in singing this song of consecration?

===================

All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
    I surrender all,
  I surrender all.
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
    I surrender all.
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

Lyrics:Judson W. Van de Venter (1855-1939)
Music:Winfield Scott Weeden (1847-1908)

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2022, 07:10:00 AM »
Amen Brother Beacon! I too was impressed with these truths!

When the soul surrenders itself to Christ, a new power takes possession of the new heart. A change is wrought which man can never accomplish for himself. It is a supernatural work, bringing a supernatural element into human nature. The soul that is yielded to Christ becomes His own fortress, which He holds in a revolted world, and He intends that no authority shall be known in it but His own. A soul thus kept in possession by the heavenly agencies is impregnable to the assaults of Satan. But unless we do yield ourselves to the control of Christ, we shall be dominated by the wicked one. We must inevitably be under the control of the one or the other of the two great powers that are contending for the supremacy of the world. It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion. We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light. If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place. The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness. Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin. We may leave off many bad habits, for the time we may part company with Satan; but without a vital connection with God, through the surrender of ourselves to Him moment by moment, we shall be overcome. Without a personal acquaintance with Christ, and a continual communion, we are at the mercy of the enemy, and shall do his bidding in the end. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2022, 10:14:54 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon and Brother Richard!!

What are you looking for? And to whom are you looking to give you true relational fulfillment? We have One who is already closer to us than any earthly relationship ever can be--and His name is Jesus! Surrendering the whole heart to Him to cleanse and purify, accepting His divine grace to implant enmity in our hearts against sin, and empowering us to live affectionately obedient lives manifesting all of the fruits of the Spirit, we can be happy in His presence wherein is fullness of joy!

"Closer than father, mother, brother, friend, or lover is the Lord our Saviour. 'Fear not,' He says, 'for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.' 'Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.' Isaiah 43:1, 4." {The Desire of Ages, page 327, paragraph 3} 

Oh, what a blessing it is to be accepted in the Beloved by yielding all we have and are to Him and His blessed service to seek and save souls!! Will you choose complete surrender to Christ?
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Beacon

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2022, 08:06:01 PM »
"The soul that is yielded to Christ becomes His own fortress, which He holds in a revolted world, and He intends that no authority shall be known in it but His own."

"A soul thus kept in possession by the heavenly agencies is impregnable to the assaults of Satan."

"But unless we do yield ourselves to the control of Christ, we shall be dominated by the wicked one"

"The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousnes
s."

"Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin. We may leave off many bad habits, for the time we may part company with Satan..."

" ...But without a vital connection with God, through the surrender of ourselves to Him moment by moment, we shall be overcome. Without a personal acquaintance with Christ, and a continual communion, we are at the mercy of the enemy, and shall do his bidding in the end."

Are we willing to surrender ALL to Jesus??

=======================

All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
    I surrender all,
  I surrender all.
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
    I surrender all.
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

Lyrics:Judson W. Van de Venter (1855-1939)
Music:Winfield Scott Weeden (1847-1908)

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2022, 04:43:05 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon!!

Where can we find relief? Where can we find rest? Jesus navigated this earthly life experience pain, misunderstanding and misapprehension in His own home and He understands what it feels like for us to face those experiences that can be very difficult. He knows the thorny path, for He travelled it--but never sinned while He walked it. Let us look to Him to find strength and grace to travel the path He knows is best and go to our heavenly Father to find true relief and joy as we commune with Him!!

"These things made His path a thorny one to travel. So pained was Christ by the misapprehension in His own home that it was a relief to Him to go where it did not exist. There was one home that He loved to visit,--the home of Lazarus, and Mary, and Martha; for in the atmosphere of faith and love His spirit had rest. Yet there were none on earth who could comprehend His divine mission, or know the burden which He bore in behalf of humanity. Often He could find relief only in being alone, and communing with His heavenly Father." {The Desire of Ages, page 326, paragraph 4}   

In such sweet communion with God as we surrender all we have and are to Him, all of the fruits of the Spirit flow into our hearts and lives as we gladly obey God from the new heart He gives us by the supernatural power of the divine nature at work in and through us by His word!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}

Dorine

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2022, 06:17:48 AM »

"Christ loves the heavenly beings that surround His throne; but what shall account for the great love wherewith He has loved us? We cannot understand it, but we can know it true in our own experience. And if we do hold the relation of kinship to Him, with what tenderness should we regard those who are brethren and sisters of our Lord! Should we not be quick to recognize the claims of our divine relationship? Adopted into the family of God, should we not honor our Father and our kindred?"

Jesus has given us a beautiful example of what it means to be part of the family of God. His love for us is greater than any human relationship. The love, joy, peace and unity is beyond any earthly experience. Even through trials we retain the heavenly attributes that come from knowing God. He supplies our every need and gives us an abundant capacity to love Him and our brethren.

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2022, 06:21:54 AM »
Amen my dear friends!! Such important truths!!!

If we want to help those who are blind to their condition, we find much in today's reading that will help those seeking truth. Like with Israel of Old, the foundation of our faith has been perverted so that many do not understand what it means to be saved, converted, justified. Here we see plainly where the deception is and what it means to be fully surrendered to Christ.

Then He added a warning to those who had been impressed by His words, who had heard Him gladly, but who had not surrendered themselves for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. It is not only by resistance but by neglect that the soul is destroyed. "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man," said Jesus, "he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there."
     There were many in Christ's day, as there are today, over whom the control of Satan for the time seemed broken; through the grace of God they were set free from the evil spirits that had held dominion over the soul. They rejoiced in the love of God; but, like the stony-ground hearers of the parable, they did not abide in His love. They did not surrender themselves to God daily, that Christ might dwell in the heart; and when the evil spirit returned, with "seven other spirits more wicked than himself," they were wholly dominated by the power of evil.

Beacon

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2022, 08:01:33 PM »
"When the soul surrenders itself to Christ, a new power takes possession of the new heart."

"A change is wrought which man can never accomplish for himself."

"It is a supernatural work, bringing a supernatural element into human nature."

What an awesome promise!! Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine---Thank You Jesus!!

============================
Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
  Standing on the promises of God.
    Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
  I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,

Lyrics & Music by Russell Kelso Carter (1849-1928)

Philip T

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2022, 07:38:06 AM »
 "The last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so," said Jesus, "shall it be also unto this wicked generation." There are none so hardened as those who have slighted the invitation of mercy, and done despite to the Spirit of grace. The most common manifestation of the sin against the Holy Spirit is in persistently slighting Heaven's invitation to repent. Every step in the rejection of Christ is a step toward the rejection of salvation, and toward the sin against the Holy Spirit.
    In rejecting Christ the Jewish people committed the unpardonable sin; and by refusing the invitation of mercy, we may commit the same error. We offer insult to the Prince of life, and put Him to shame before the synagogue of Satan and before the heavenly universe when we refuse to listen to His delegated messengers, and instead listen to the agents of Satan, who would draw the soul away from Christ. So long as one does this, he can find no hope or pardon, and he will finally lose all desire to be reconciled to God.

What a frightening state to be in, it was not the crucifixion of Jesus that condemned them it was the continued denial of the fact that caused them to be lost. It is so with us today also if we continue to reject the calling of God to us to repent and allow Him to transform us into a new creature of God.  It is clinging to a cherished sin, refusing to surrender it to God. That over time hardens our hearts to God and the working of his Holy Spirit.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2022, 07:51:23 AM »
Amen dear brothers!! So much truth packed into each chapter. I was moved today by the sorrow Jesus had in His own home, and the precious truth that no matter what in our own homes, Jesus is our Brother as well as Savior. He has redeemed us!

Those who are called to suffer for Christ's sake, who have to endure misapprehension and distrust, even in their own home, may find comfort in the thought that Jesus has endured the same. He is moved with compassion for them. He bids them find companionship in Him, and relief where He found it, in communion with the Father.
     Those who accept Christ as their personal Saviour are not left as orphans, to bear the trials of life alone. He receives them as members of the heavenly family; He bids them call His Father their Father. They are His "little ones," dear to the heart of God, bound to Him by the most tender and abiding ties. He has toward them an exceeding tenderness, as far surpassing what our father or mother has felt toward us in our helplessness as the divine is above the human.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2022, 06:54:06 PM »
Amen, Brother Beacon, Brother Philip and Brother Richard!!

No matter how close or distant your earthly relationships, if you are fully surrendered to Jesus and abiding in Him, all of the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives without one missing as we are refreshed and encouraged to overcome by His grace to be obedient to His law of love! We have One who is willing to be the closest to us--always and forever!!

"Closer than father, mother, brother, friend, or lover is the Lord our Saviour. 'Fear not,' He says, 'for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.' 'Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.' Isaiah 43:1, 4." {The Desire of Ages, page 327, paragraph 3}

What a joy it is to have Jesus be the center of life and draw constant strength and grace from His abiding presence! Nothing of the world can make us sad when Jesus makes us glad by His presence! Praise the Lord!!

Beacon

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2023, 08:00:55 PM »
"When the soul surrenders itself to Christ, a new power takes possession of the new heart. A change is wrought which man can never accomplish for himself."

"It is a supernatural work, bringing a supernatural element into human nature."

"A soul thus kept in possession by the heavenly agencies is impregnable to the assaults of Satan. But unless we do yield ourselves to the control of Christ, we shall be dominated by the wicked one."

"We must inevitably be under the control of the one or the other of the two great powers that are contending for the supremacy of the world. It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion."

"We have only to neglect to ally ourselves daily with the kingdom of light."

I would like to remind myself and all of our remnant family that the word "BUSY" in a worldly sense could be interpreted as meaning " B eing U nder S atan's Y oke. "  Our commitment to Jesus must be renewed on a Daily Basis. Let's make sure that we're connected!!

=====================
Beneath the cross of Jesus
  I fain would take my stand,
The shadow of a mighty Rock
  Within a weary land;
A home within the wilderness,
  A rest upon the way,
From the burning of the noontide heat,
  And the burden of the day.
Oh, safe and happy shelter!
  Oh, refuge tried and sweet!
Oh, trysting place where heaven’s love
  And heaven’s justice meet.
As to the holy patriarch
  That wondrous dream was given,
So is my Savior by the cross
  A ladder up to heaven.
There lies beneath its shadow,
  But on the farther side,
The darkness of an awful grave
  That gapes both deep and wide;
And there between us stands the cross,
  Two arms outstretched to save,
Like a watchman set to guard the way
  From that eternal grave.
Upon that cross of Jesus
  Mine eye at times can see
The very dying form of One,
  Who suffered there for me;
And from my smitten heart, with tears,
  Two wonders I confess,
The wonders of His glorious love,
  And my own worthlessness.
I take, O cross, thy shadow
  For my abiding place;
I ask no other sunshine than
  The sunshine of His face;
Content to let the world go by,
  To know no gain nor loss,
My sinful self my only shame,
  My glory all the cross.

Lyrics:Elizabeth Cecilia Clephane (1830-1869)
Music:Frederick Charles Maker (1844-1927)

Dorine

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2023, 04:44:22 AM »
"There were many in Christ's day, as there are today, over whom the control of Satan for the time seemed broken; through the grace of God they were set free from the evil spirits that had held dominion over the soul. They rejoiced in the love of God; but, like the stony-ground hearers of the parable, they did not abide in His love. They did not surrender themselves to God daily, that Christ might dwell in the heart; and when the evil spirit returned, with "seven other spirits more wicked than himself," they were wholly dominated by the power of evil."

We are given warnings in God's word to keep us from being stony-ground hearers and losing our connection with God. Everyday we must come before the throne of grace with surrendered hearts so that the Holy Spirit will keep our hearts not just swept clean but filled with the love of God giving us power to resist evil. Looking to Jesus we are kept under His protecting care at all times. We will have sorrows, trials and temptations but with Christ in the heart we face them not with sad and gloom but with joy for we have been transformed into the character of God having His attributes of love, Joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2023, 08:01:14 AM »
Amen and amen! It is such a joy to read your posts!  Day after day I am blessed to know there are those who understand the power of grace to transform sinners into saints. Yes, I know you do not consider yourselves saints, but God does. Not only do you understand the gospel of grace, you manifest it in your  lives. God is pouring our His Spirit on all who are seeking to know truth. He is also removing His Spirit from the world where His truth is being rejected.

"The last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so," said Jesus, "shall it be also unto this wicked generation." There are none so hardened as those who have slighted the invitation of mercy, and done despite to the Spirit of grace. The most common manifestation of the sin against the Holy Spirit is in persistently slighting Heaven's invitation to repent. Every step in the rejection of Christ is a step toward the rejection of salvation, and toward the sin against the Holy Spirit. 

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2023, 08:50:47 AM »
Amen, Brother Beacon, Sister Dorine, and Brother Richard!

Oh, Jesus gets us so deeply--even more deeply than we understand ourselves! We can find rest in every trying situation where Jesus found it--in union and communion with the Father! Let's go there--continually!!

"These things made His path a thorny one to travel. So pained was Christ by the misapprehension in His own home that it was a relief to Him to go where it did not exist. There was one home that He loved to visit,—the home of Lazarus, and Mary, and Martha; for in the atmosphere of faith and love His spirit had rest. Yet there were none on earth who could comprehend His divine mission, or know the burden which He bore in behalf of humanity. Often He could find relief only in being alone, and communing with His heavenly Father." {The Desire of Ages, page 326, paragraph 4}

God's presence brings us true relief amid the chaos, confusion and conflicts that are so often experienced in human relationships; Jesus longed to have people who would gladly enter into fellowship with Him in His sufferings and gladly accept the spiritual teachings that He presented that would convert the soul, and He longs for your friendship today. Are you willing to open the heart fully to Christ so He can fill you with all of the fruits of the Spirit without one missing as long as you are totally surrendered to Him? If so, He will enable you to find rest and peace in His presence so you can experience His intimacy and love with the Father that sustains you and empowers you to live the life of holiness.

Beacon

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2023, 07:34:40 PM »
"It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion. We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light."

"If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place. The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness."

"Unless we become vitally connected with God, we can never resist the unhallowed effects of self-love, self-indulgence, and temptation to sin."

" We may leave off many bad habits, for the time we may part company with Satan; but without a vital connection with God, through the surrender of ourselves to Him moment by moment, we shall be overcome."

"Without a personal acquaintance with Christ, and a continual communion, we are at the mercy of the enemy, and shall do his bidding in the end."

Do "WE" want to be used as Agents of Evil? If not, "WE MUST " be willing to Surrender All to JESUS each and every moment of our day and every moment of Our Night,  because Jesus said... YOU ARE EITHER FOR ME OR AGAINST ME" THERE IS "NO" Middle Ground. What will "YOUR" Choice Be??

Would you be free from your burden of sin?
  There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
Would you o’er evil a victory win?
  There’s wonderful power in the blood.
    There is power, power, wonder-working power,
  In the blood of the Lamb;
    In the precious blood of the Lamb.
Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide,
Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin-stains are lost in its life-giving flow,
Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

Lyrics & Music : Lewis Ellis Jones (1865-1936)

Beacon

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2023, 02:13:16 AM »
"It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the service of the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion. We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light."

"If we do not co-operate with the heavenly agencies, Satan will take possession of the heart, and will make it his abiding place. The only defense against evil is the indwelling of Christ in the heart through faith in His righteousness."

" We may leave off many bad habits, for the time we may part company with Satan; but without a vital connection with God, through the surrender of ourselves to Him moment by moment, we shall be overcome."

"Without a personal acquaintance with Christ, and a continual communion, we are at the mercy of the enemy, and shall do his bidding in the end."

Do "WE" want to be used as Agents of Evil? If not, "WE MUST " be willing to Surrender All to JESUS each and every moment of our day and every moment of Our Night,  because Jesus said... YOU ARE EITHER FOR ME OR AGAINST ME" THERE IS "NO" Middle Ground. What will "YOUR" Choice Be??

Would you be free from your burden of sin?
Would you o’er evil a victory win?
  In the blood of the Lamb;
    In the precious blood of the Lamb.
Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide,
Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin-stains are lost in its life-giving flow,
Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

Lyrics & Music : Lewis Ellis Jones (1865-1936)
[/color]