Author Topic: Light Shining Brightly in Michigan  (Read 5531 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Light Shining Brightly in Michigan
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:53:28 AM »
The Michigan Camp-meeting is underway. God will bless all who take time to watch the live feed. Currently is a seminar on preparation for the end times, Ready or Not.  Few are ready.  Earlier this morning was a gardening talk. Are you prepared for what is soon to break upon the world?  Watch Live Feed
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Light Shining Brightly in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 12:00:34 PM »
Here is the speaker's schedule:

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
This is the seminar schedule which is being broadcast.  All times are EDT.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »
In 15 minutes will be Archaeology an the Battle Over the Bible.

The two programs previous to this were very good. There was information presented in the Gardening program that suggested a cause for the unbelievable incidence of Autism in the US. All need to hear the presentation when it is made available after the meetings are over. Don't miss tomorrow's program.

wigina

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »
thank you for the posts! it would be helpful to get this information in  downloadable format so that we cwn all be enlightened.
I am especially interestee in the bibke and archeology themes. Sometimes we are hard pressed for proof. When servants of God are shown how and where to find the proof our lives are much more easened and we are emboldened even more to preach the living truth

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 07:09:38 AM »
Need to grow your own food? Want good soil? Michigan Camp-meeting is providing great information on how to have good soil!    live feed

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 08:52:15 AM »
2pm Eastern Time, 11am Pacific Time will be a talk on preparing for what is soon coming upon the world. There is a time very soon when we shall not be able to buy or sell. Are we ready? There is a time coming when we will not be able to buy healthy food from the store, or afford the price of gas and heating oil. For some that may be now. What can we do? The talks being given in two hours will help us to understand the provision that God has made for us.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »
Michael Hasel has just begun his evening message. http://www.misda.org/article/809/departments/camp-meeting/live-stream

"The Message of the Remnant."

As the hard message Isaiah gave in chapter 6:

Isa 6:1  In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isa 6:2  Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
Isa 6:3  And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isa 6:4  And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isa 6:5  Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
Isa 6:6  Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
Isa 6:7  And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Isa 6:8  Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Isa 6:9  And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
Isa 6:11  Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
Isa 6:12  And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
Isa 6:13  But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

So is the present message:

Rev 14:6-12  And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
  Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
  And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

But it must be given.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 06:15:29 PM »
Michael also reviewed an issue Wally covered in our last newsletter: The Platform of Eternal Truth - June 14, 2013 We have not followed cunningly devised fables. II Peter 1:16

I appreciate Hasel exposing all things Emergent and Purpose Driven in his talk.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 07:54:31 AM »
Yes, he was being led down the path to perdition and realized it.  "The wise will understand," they will not be deceived.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 07:57:51 AM »
Ready or not and the gardening programs continue to be a great blessing.  The gardening talk just finished and the preparation for the end times talk is coming up in three hours. Yesterday we learned about a system that will give us electricity when we can't buy or sell. And in the meantime will help us to learn to live in they system.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 05:59:51 PM »
 Michael Hasel is presently preaching on Isaiah 36 and 37.  It is a blessing! He is preaching on God's glory.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »
The evening meeting is beginning at the Michigan camp-meeting. live feed  Doug Batchelor is the speaker.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 04:04:24 PM »

The evening meeting is beginning soon at the Michigan camp-meeting. live feed  Doug Batchelor is the speaker.