Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4  (Read 64764 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
Amen Sister Liane,
It is so wonderful to have a place to go that we can truly call home.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Larry Lyons

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
This actually my second post on the forum, but I am happy to be here and look forward to some edifying and encouraging discussions. Thank you for the invitation to Join. God bless all of you. LL

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »
Hi Brother Lyons:

Welcome back and good to have you here once again to share and fellowship.

May the Lord bless your time here with us and Jesus in learning the special truths that will bring the coming of Jesus.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »
Welcome brother Lyons, We look forward to your posts and hope you find blessings in your reading.  :) God bless,

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2007, 04:49:00 AM »
Hello brother Larry, it is good to have you join us. Looking forward to your fellowship.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

walk_in_the_light

« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2007, 05:37:00 AM »
Hello forum readers,

This is almost my first post.  It has been so long since my registration that I cant remember when I posted last and whether I posted at all.  There is probably a way to find out, but I don't feel like looking.  Anyway, thanks for the nice forum and looking forward to discussing topics of relevance and importance with you.

WITL

John 3:33   He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.  
3:34   For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him].  
3:35   The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.  
3:36   He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Liane H

« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
WITL:

God is blessing us each day with new members and old members coming back. We are so glad that you have come to share with us the love of Jesus. To fellowship in sharing our faith and love for Him that gave all so that we will have eternal life.

We all look forward to your posts and may the Lord bless and keep you in your walk with Him.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
Hi, Walk - I remember you! Do enjoy the forum! Have a blest Sabbath!

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"

[This message has been edited by Sybil (edited 02-17-2007).]

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »
Welcome back, dear friend!  We love to find those who appreciate the light we have been entrusted with.  :)

If you will look just above this message box, you will see four little icons just to the right of the date and time. One has a question mark in it. When we click on that we will find out about the individual who made that post. I did that on your post and found out that you have posted four messages here at TRO. And, that you live in College Place, Wa.  :) You registered in December 2005!  

If you would like to read your posts, you may click on "search" at the top of any page and put your user name in, and then read all of your posts.  :)

Welcome back, we look forward to your future posts. We desire to fellowship with you! In order to access the private "SDA" forums you will need to complete your registration.

Again, welcome back!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Janeen

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »
Hello all,

Thank you so much for allowing me to join; I appreciate it very much and look forward to joining in on the many interesting conversations. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

------------------
Janeen

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

With love in Christ,<P>Janeen <BR><B>"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ."</B> Philippians 1:6

Liane H

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »
Hi Janeen:

Welcome to The Remnant Online. We are always so happy to have new members and look forward to your posting and sharing the love of Jesus with us.

If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to post here and we will be glad to answer your questions.

God Bless,

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
Welcome Janeen, We are glad to have you join with us here. I know that you will enjoy all the informative reading and we look forward to your thoughts on things too. God be with you.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2007, 09:50:00 AM »
Welcome again, Sister Janeen! We look forward to getting to know you.

Janeen

« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks for welcoming me and I hope you can help me figure out what's going wrong my registration. I've tried to enter the SDA-specific forums multiple times since I registered and I keep getting the message that I'm not allowed in those forums.

I sent the requested information about my home church, my full name, and my phone number to the remnant-online webmaster email address and Brother Richard sent me a welcome email with my username and password and I thought that would take care of everything, but, so far, I'm still not able to enter any of the above-specified forums.  

I'd appreciate your help in leading me to the solution for this problem and thank you again for your help. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

------------------
Janeen - "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

With love in Christ,<P>Janeen <BR><B>"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ."</B> Philippians 1:6

Sister Marie

« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
Dear Sister, We are so happy to welcome you here with us. Brother Richard is the owner and the only one that works with this part that I know of. He is not at home right now, but will be home within a week I would imagin. Please be patient, when he returns home and sees your information there, he will take care of it for you and you will be able to get into the rest of the forums. Till then, enjoy the reading in those you can get in and feel free to respond to any of them. Again, Welcome and God bless and be with you.  :) Marie

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2007, 06:21:00 AM »
Sister Janeen, have you tried deleting your cookies? You might also try reseting your preferences here at TRO.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Janeen

« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Hi Brothers and Sisters and Happy Sabbath!

Thankfully, Brother Richard helped me out with the problem I was having logging into the SDA-specific forums and I'm trying to soak up as much information as I can.  

This is a great blessing as I am learning so much. You all have so much information that I've never come across before and there's so much I need to learn. Thank you for all of the info you have been sharing with others.

I hope everyone is having a Blessed Sabbath Day. It's great here 'cause it's raining!! <g>

------------------
Janeen

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

Sister Marie

« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2007, 11:50:00 PM »
We are glad that you are in and reading. Great to have you with us.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ron Lambert

« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »
This is sort of a first post, since I have not posted here in several years. Sorry for the neglect.

[This message has been edited by Ron Lambert (edited 05-21-2007).]