Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4  (Read 65361 times)

Clive Nevell

• http://
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2006, 03:17:00 AM »
Welcome Stephen to TRO.

Clive

Liane H

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2006, 04:16:00 AM »
Hi Stephen:

Welcome to The Remnant Online family. We are so pleased you have joined the fellowship of believers of the soon coming of our Lord and King, Jesus Christ.

We look forward to reading your posts and love for the Lord.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
Welcome Stephen and all others, We are so happy to see you here with us. We look forward to your posts. Enjoy all the information there is here also. God bless.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »
Amen, Brother Stephen. Jesus is coming soon and we want to be ready and have those ready whom we love and are working with.

Welcome to our online family!  :)

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sharon M

« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
Hi Everybody,

I just registered for this forum! Hope to join in discussions soon.

Sharon M

Clive Nevell

« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
Welcome to TRO Sharron.

Join in the discussions as soon as you have the time and may God bless you.

Clive

Sister Marie

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
Hi Sharon,
Welcome to The Remnant Online. We look forward to your being one of us and hope you enjoy all the reading and feel comfortable in discussion. God bless and have a happy Sabbath!  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

DebbieD

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »
Hello!  Happy Sabbath!  This is my first post to this site.  I'm a new member to the SDA Church and I'm getting ready for Baptism.  

Liane H

« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
Hi Sharon M:

Welcome to The Remnant Online family. We are always blessed by new members that come in fellowship to share and learn.

We will look forward to your responses and pray that you will be blessed by what you read.

Liane, the Zoo Mama  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane H

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
Hi Debbie D:

Vivid memories falshed before my mind when I recalled my own baptism. You never forget that day and it is the outward expression of your love for God and to the church that you have accepted God as your Father and Jesus as your Saviour.

We pray that you will not only read and be blessed, but share your love for God with us.

When is your baptism date?

Liane, the Zoo Mama  

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
Happy Sabbath DebbieD,

Welcome to The Remnant Online(TRO). We are very happy to have you, not only with us, but to have you as a sister in the Lord with us also. How did you find us? We will enjoy hearing from you in the discussions, email or here. Feel free. God bless and have a wonderful "special day!"   :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Clive Nevell

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
Happy Sabbath and Welcome to TRO Debbie.

Clive

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
Hello Sister Sharon!! Welcome to TRO! Good to have you online from Colorado! I see you like to hike. I don't do a lot of hiking, but last Sabbath I went for a little hike. Left at 8am and got back at 4pm. Not bad for a part time hiker!! Straight down and then had to come straight up! It was a beautiful hike with many wild flowers and ferns that were enjoying the light rain!

Look forward to your posts!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
Welcome to TRO Sister Debbie! And, welcome to the church! It is always a blessing to find those who are newly baptized! As a new Christian you will come across things that will be new to you. Don't panic!  :) Our situation here is a little different from a church. While we have been online for over six years, when you begin reading in some of the topics, you will not see that we began some of our topics in a very gentle and cautious manner. Six years later we have grown in our understandings. You will enter into some of these discussions at a disadvantage. Don't let this discourage you. Just realize that we are not trying to burden you with more than you can handle.

Jesus meets us all where we are and we want to also. Just take it slow and easy. We are all here to help you along.  :) And in some cases you may find that you are way ahead of some who have been in the church for many years. One day it will all make sense. The "SDA" private forums require full registration, you may want to review the membership agreement.

Again, Sister Debbie, a very warm welcome from our online family!

DebbieD

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Thank you all for the very warm welcome!  I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.  I'm hoping that my baptism will be very soon.  An exact date has not yet been set.  Joining the SDA Church has been the best decision that I have ever made.  I thank God for his patience and his love.  It took awhile, but he never gave up on me.

I'm still learning to navigate around this site.  

Sister Marie

« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
Hi Debbie,
I think that all of us can understand through experience, the feeling, that God never gave up on us. And further, we still feel this way. God is so good and is still striving with His Children teaching us daily how to walk closer with Him. His helping us to be willing to listen is most wonderful and I (we) praise God for this.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

RND

• http://www.davidmoormandesign.com
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »
Hello all, just joined this evening. I'm a relativly new Adventist having taken my profession of faith in April.

My name is David.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

Liane H

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
Hi David:

We are so glad that you have joined our fellowship at The Remnant Online.

We look forward to your particapation on the forum and the love of Jesus in your life.

May you be blessed in your reading and partaking with us of the great wonders of Jesus and His soon coming.  

------------------
The Zoo Mama
Romans:  8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2006, 04:11:00 AM »
Good Morning David. Love the name. I named my youngest son David.  :) We do indeed welcome you. We are so happy you are with us. Enjoy all the reading and we also hope to hear from you in the forums too.
God be with you brother,

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »
I wondered how Sister Marie knew your name was David when she replied to your post in the BOL Forum. Now I know.  :)

Again, welcome dear brother. We look forward to getting to know you. Why don't you share a testimony with us in the Testimony Forum? It is always a blessing to hear how God has led our brothers and sisters.