Author Topic: Harold Camping's Followers Speak Out  (Read 8132 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Harold Camping's Followers Speak Out
« on: May 21, 2011, 07:50:19 AM »
From Facebook:

NL
I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK FOR GIVING THEM WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THE RAPTURE AND JUDGMENT DAY. I believed so much in the judgement i let it cloud my common sense with what the bible actually says. i also ask God to forgive me for getting misled by harold camping. harold camping should apologize for misleading a lot of people who gave up all that they had to further his cause. He should also donate money back to people starting with those who donated thousands. Lastly he should be the one to cry out to god for misleading people
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Harold Camping's Followers Speak Out
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:52:29 AM »
More from this same person:

Good morning to everyone. As a i woke up this morning i flipped on the tv excepting to see worldwide earthquakes and destrction. To my suprise and shock the world was still going on as usual. HAROLD CAMPING WAS VERY WRONG. Then a felt ashamed. for myself and for God. i think God was very dissapointed in me. i have read my bible numero...us time and seen matthew 24:36 no man knows the day or the hour. as a sevent day adventist who attended church all through his teenage years i should have known better. i know alot of people on here are going to make fun of me for a long time to come and i probable deserve it. so whatever name you have for me you can call me that name. .

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 07:57:39 AM »
We will not call anyone any name except for Harold Camping. And even he can be forgiven if he accepts God's offer of forgiveness. He is a false prophet.  Let us reach out to all who have been deceived. God loves them and so do we.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »
TC
I give my apologies to everyone I misled. I wish I could take back everyone of those tracts I passed out.
I started to feel uncomfortable towards the day but I guess I stuck with it and learned the hard way. Guess that's a big strike against me.

Thanks to all the nice folks here and I'm always open to learn and be corrected from those w...anting to teach. Ill be taking a break here for a chance to get a breather.

I was with Caravan 4 and we already have post date scoffing. And the media is breathing hot behind us. Gotta find a quiet place until they calm down.
I don't know what to say other than sorry.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:56:53 AM »
MS
Sorry folks, i was wrong about may 21st...but i wasn't wrong about you being scoffers :P I will continue in the word, the time is still nigh at hand. But you'll have to excuse me if I don't entertain anyone's messages or comments. There are way too many false doctrines here to have a solid discussion, including my own. Here's your apology. I'm sorry.