Author Topic: Health Kits  (Read 2319 times)

colporteur

Health Kits
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:35:16 AM »
We have friends in the church who are very faithful in the area of health. They hold health seminars and treat families in their home.
They have seen a need for Health Kits with the increasing necessity for natural treatments at home. "The Creator's Way" kits include everything from charocal and politices, to some of the best salve available anywhere, to herbs and ph paper, to you name it all in a single kit. I believe something like this will be very helpful especially as we approach the end. One can take a whole kit in one simple compartmentalized case.

I ordered one and its on the way. If anyone has interest pm me.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Health Kits
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
Yes, dear brother, we all need to have a "medicine chest". Our includes fomentation packs made from a wool blanket. We need to be prepared to treat our own family as well as others we come in contact with. A bee sting, a snake bite, all require immediate first aid. We also need to become educated in such matters. We have a link to Uchee Pines in our Web Sites Forum. There you will find the best books on how to do such treatments. We must become educated if we are going to be successful. And, this work will be the last work of evangelism done. Door to door medical missionary work. Are we ready?
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.